It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information on the "Nuh" character..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Interesting yet somewhat unbelievable.

AF1

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Micheal Thorne = Nuh.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AF1
Micheal Thorne = Nuh.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Good one !

AF1

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
HAHAAHAHA indeed. Your secret is safe with me though.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
For an odd reason, "AF1" believes firmly that I am this Nuh character everyone talks about. Unfortunately, I am not.

"AF1" also sent me the following U2U:

A nige be smaten, a ruond bet shilikev eak blajzon.
Ein genstera temptin tu transform nigeho mebezign.
Ji temo nezto dozo kofice i opacijo kofice meni kaze nemy koristiti nige ako nekes da temignem? (a biciklo zatharo jebu mame)
Koze if den bijaces bezajn? Ibilot zahim

I've entered the ATS chat and had a conversation with him. Here it is..

[AF1] mmmm spagheti

[Michael Thorn] AF1 what was that U2U about?

[Michael Thorn] )

[AF1] you tell me nuh

[Ycon] Hey michael

[Ycon]

[Michael Thorn] I'm Nuh?

[Michael Thorn] hahahaha

[Ycon] yea are you

[AF1] yep

[AF1]

[Michael Thorn] if you say so!

[Michael Thorn] AF1, what was your U2U about?

[Ycon] are you new here or did you have another alias

[AF1] i was hoping you could tell me nuh, since thats what you posted at another site

[Michael Thorn] i always read the boards, never cared to register though

[Michael Thorn] i am not "Nuh" AF1

[Michael Thorn] why would I deny it if I were..

[AF1] alright

[Michael Thorn] but if you want me to be Nuh, I'll be glad to :-P

[AF1] you seem to know a lot about him though

[Ycon] I dont think so either, Nuh is gutless

[AF1] and his site you keep publicizing

[AF1] but whatever

[AF1] ill believe what i want to

[Michael Thorn] where??

[Ycon] you are a friend of the nuhs?

[Michael Thorn] sure, nobody is keeping you from it

[Michael Thorn] no, I just heard about him on Abovetopsecret.com

[echelon] i have to go... good night everyone

[Michael Thorn] a conversation "Pilgrim" had

[Michael Thorn] on that time traveler guy lol

[Ycon] bye ech

echelon exits from this room

[Michael Thorn] g'night echelon

[Michael Thorn] 2 late ((

[AF1] That is directly taken from the anti-christianity website www.TheReligiousTruth.com... but anywho..

[AF1] www.digitalf8.com...

[Michael Thorn] ??

[AF1] why would you so blatantly publicize his site

[Michael Thorn] the site was posted by a few people under the Religion & Spirituality section of the forum

[Michael Thorn] the kid was simply copyin' and pasting

[Ycon] he is right about the corruption in the bible

[Michael Thorn] that's where I saw the address

[Michael Thorn] no, he is not

[AF1] nope just one thread, and that was also started by nuh at this site and others

[Michael Thorn] well yeah, but I had it from abovetopsecret.com

[Michael Thorn] been visiting Abovetopsecret since January actually.. Chit Chat, and Religion & Spirituality

[AF1] yep, thats about when nuh started showing up too

[AF1] and Faust Baez

[Michael Thorn] that's great, but I am not Nuh

[Michael Thorn] if I was Nuh I would not register here revealing my IP

[AF1] Nuh has repeatedly registered unde different names

[AF1] he has an ip changer

[Michael Thorn] hahahaha

[Michael Thorn] there is no such thing as an I.P changer!

[Michael Thorn] please trust me on this

[AF1] OK!!!

[AF1] i'll believe what i want to

[Michael Thorn] there are static and dynamic IPs, dynamic IPs change by dialing up but are still similar, and static IPs stay the same

[AF1] as for now i'm out

[AF1] take care everyone

[Michael Thorn] whatever..

I am NOT Nuh.

Toodles

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
MT, I found it quite strange that you dusted off two threads in the XMB forum about this, one of which the last post was a month ago.

www.digitalf8.com...

www.digitalf8.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Never a dull moment on ATS.
"Nuh" itself is, of course, simply the Arabic for Noah (Muslims treat him as a rather important prophet) and it is the name of one of the chapters of the Koran/Quran.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Investigation.

I logged on with the hopes of find Nuh around 3.13 this morning. Thankfully I did find him, he having been logged on since around 1.00. I have the logs if anyone wishes to see them, but, for time's sake, I'm just going to paraphrase.

My first conversation with Nuh was very interesting. At first he said he had no idea what I was talking about, so I wished him a good evening and preparede to leave. After a cryptic message about opening doors, I persued and he told me that the John Titor story was not real. John Titor being the time traveler over at anomalies.net. Wel, this caught my attention, but I also noticed that he said a few lines about time that sounded familiar. As a matter of fact, his conversation above sounded familiar too. But, in the interest of persuing this, I left it alone. He refused to answer how he would have known about the above poster's ufo, except to say that it was biased against him and his group. He also told me that a president from my United State once mistook the moon. He also asked if I worked at anomalies.net. He told me he was in Vietnam and I said goodbye.

I then engaged him in conversation a second time, at which point he informed me there were no UFOs, no aliens, and it was part of a government plan of misdirection. I told him that I didn't work for anomalies.net and he seemed dissapointed. I then asked him if he had ever heard of Jose Chung and he got very cold. He told me to "hush kid, and go to bed." At which point I told him that he did a great job quoting, almost line for line, the MIB in The X-Files episode "Jose Chung's From Outer Space." He then grew very cold and said he was ignoring me. I pushed him further, asking why he would post such a hoax, and he told me that, seeing as I knew everything, why didn't I just leave him alone? Eventually I grew frustrated, made a word or two about how sad it was that he made such a hoax and how he was acting like the spoiled pre-pubescent brat he was, and then left.

Now, I have no doubts that Nuh, who's info. includes a quote about Allah and two Islamic links, is a fake. He grew very childish towards the end. But what of the above post?

We have two solutions;

1 - Nuh did IM Morris; he is either an actual online MIB or a friend of his pulling a joke.

or

2 - Morris and Nuh are the same person, or acting together, to perpetrate a hoax. Nuh did seem dissapointed when he found out I wasn't a journalist for anomalies.net, and I do believe he was seeking some online fame.

That's all I have.... except to say that "Jose Chung's From Outer Space" was, and will always be, the best episode. - Test Bear

...thats unfortunate...

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Since when does the new guy start on someone who hasn't even been discussed that much in awhile anywho???

MT ... Been here since January? Then you should know us paranoid crazy lunatic's by now ... I dunno ... Maybe you are Nuh ....

new topics

top topics

join