It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart Confidant: Tapes Of Obama Will Be Released Soon

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Put it all together Ayers, Wright, Bell, Ogletree, Dohrn, Van Jones, ACORN, SEIU. Project Vote, CAP, etc etc If this were any other man in the WH with these relationships he never would have stood a chance in the Primary let alone the final election.

You know you are absolutely right. I ALWAYS base my choice of who to vote for on Logical Fallacies. After all, being the uniformed dimwit I am I cannot possibly bring myself to engage in critical thought that is away from logical fallacies and right wing rhetoric. Nay, I would be completely lost without such great anti-logic devices to guide me.
edit on 8-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Yet another nice deflection on a technicality no less. Classic!! Can't address the information attack the argument or create your own side argument.

No comment on professor Ogletree's connections to Obama and his influence regarding the concealment of this tape.

Later!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Yet another nice deflection on a technicality no less. Classic!! Can't address the information attack the argument or create your own side argument.

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand? Are you trying to pull me into an argument that is clearly based on fallacious line of thought?

No comment on professor Ogletree's connections to Obama and his influence regarding the concealment of this tape.

No comment on it? Clearly you have not been reading my post.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by Muttley2012

Funny how everyone just ignores this information. Nice distraction from the facts

Ogletree was Obama's professor in college and was also Obama's debate coach for his 2008 campaign. Hence you have Ogletree saying "we" hid the video. Ogletree was an insider and in a position to go hide the video for a reason.

Ogletree is a former Black Panther and acted as legal council in the New Black Panther’s voter intimidation case, which was dropped by Obama’s Department of Justice and Eric Holder.

If you see no reason to raise an eyebrow than all I can say is Wow! Keep on hoping for some Obama change.

More on Ogletree from 2010
www.foxnews.com...

Cat got your tongue.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were expecting a response. After all, you didn't ask me any questions in your previous post; rather you made a statement.

So, Obama is connected to Ogletree via college (as Obama's professor) and speech coach. Ok, so what? What you are trying to imply is that Obama shares some sort of guilt by association. Charges were dropped. That's all I need to know.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by smurfy

I need you to elaborate on this one.

I don't understand where you're going with it.

Actually I was agreeing with you. There was nothing radical in what Derrick Bell was doing. The United Nation's Universal Declaration of Human Rights, ratified in 1948 had already enshrined equality for every person in it's thirty articles. America was one of the main signees, then they went home and forgot about it, and the discrimination of black people went on as usual. Derrick Bell would know this, as would have MLK. It seems like TPTB still need to be reminded now and again.
edit on 8-3-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm not an Obama fan but there was nothing wrong with those tapes. He was a college kid. What surprised me was he sounds exactly the same and speaks exactly the same way back then.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
was this it ? there must be more. all the harvard video shows is

a young man with passion and guts who went to harvard

most people are only willing to stand in back and judge (like on ATS)

he showed leadership early on

before the racist card is played, isn't it curious which states gingrich won ?

hmmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
was this it ? there must be more.

This cant be it. The way they made it sound was like the video was some sort of underground radical rebel stuff.

This is NEWS from WGBH in Boston.

This is not in anyway, secret or unknown.

Anyone coulda found this video.
edit on 8-3-2012 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

This cant be it. The way they made it sound was like the video was some sort of underground radical rebel stuff.

Agreed, maybe Anonymous can do a little digging?
On an aside, it amazes me how racist the racists that claim racism truly are. There is no race, just those that need its term for an argumentative crutch. We will evolve, someday.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is such a non-starter that it is laughable.

Obama will win handily if these are the types of antics to expect in the general election.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lettingyouknow

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Agreed, maybe Anonymous can do a little digging?
On an aside, it amazes me how racist the racists that claim racism truly are. There is no race, just those that need its term for an argumentative crutch. We will evolve, someday.

Yes, what's the big deal, an American President supporting the radical
Black racist beliefs of a professor and the same of his own pastor for
twenty years? That's nothing...

People accept BHO is the Herod of our time.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Yes, what's the big deal, an American President supporting the radical Black racist beliefs of a professor and the same of his own pastor for twenty years? That's nothing...

The Pastor comment I kinda of understand, but as far as I am aware Mr. Bell only fought for equality and is considered a major Civil Rights icon. In all honesty he seemed like a pretty swell dude that maybe said some things that could have been perceived as as racist.

NOW, here is my big problem with your weird statements. You seem to be under the impression that the ALL the beliefs of these men can somehow be imprinted on Obama by his mere association with them. As if one was copying and pasting their psychology onto him. I am not understanding how you came across this information or even how it is possible.

So, if you could be so kind, please describe the techniques or process in which these men(a college professer and a pastor) projected the entirety of their beliefs onto Obama? Please also describe how you came to know about Obama's (unspoken) beliefs.

Herod as in the Roman king...? Okay...
edit on 10-3-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by colbe

Yes, what's the big deal, an American President supporting the radical Black racist beliefs of a professor and the same of his own pastor for twenty years? That's nothing...

The Pastor comment I kinda of understand, but as far as I am aware Mr. Bell only fought for equality and is considered a major Civil Rights icon. In all honesty he seemed like a pretty swell dude that maybe said some things that could have been perceived as as racist.

NOW, here is my big problem with your weird statements. You seem to be under the impression that the ALL the beliefs of these men can somehow be imprinted on Obama by his mere association with them. As if one was copying and pasting their psychology onto him. I am not understanding how you came across this information or even how it is possible.

So, if you could be so kind, please describe the techniques or process in which these men(a college professer and a pastor) projected the entirety of their beliefs onto Obama? Please also describe how you came to know about Obama's (unspoken) beliefs.

Herod as in the Roman king...? Okay...

You're full of beans friend. "Weird" is calling this radical racist professor an
"icon", a man who enjoyed the fruits of all he despised.

Bill Ayers, a convicted terrorist admits he wrote Obama's book about
BHO's father. And Obama's father, there you go, his virtuous history.

BHO sings the praises of another radical who actually praised Lucifier in his writings, Saul Alinsky.

Herod "as in" the ruler who killed the holy innocents.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You're full of beans friend. "Weird" is calling this radical racist professor an "icon", a man who enjoyed the fruits of all he despised.

I'm sorry, what were his "radical" views? And BTW, the "racist" comments seem to be from Bell's paranoia of the racism of everybody else. Understandable, since the dude lived during (and was a big part of) the civil rights movements.

As a matter of fact, this mind set isn't totally unjustified even in today's world. Racism exist, oh that it does. I have seen some very harsh and open racism and its not exactly something that you need to track down.

All Bell seemed to want was equality(to my knowledge, of course).

Bill Ayers, a convicted terrorist admits he wrote Obama's book about BHO's father. And Obama's father, there you go, his virtuous history.

Again with this this Guilt by Association argument. I don't know where you learned that it was an acceptable debate tactic, but its not. At any real debate you would probably be laughed off stage for even hinting that you were coming from this angle. It just will never hold water, sorry about that. Instant Game Over, buddy.

BHO sings the praises of another radical who actually praised Lucifier in his writings, Saul Alinsky.

Okay...? Well as far as I am aware Paul Alinsky was someone to be admired. He basically empowered poor minorities in small communities in regards to things like better working conditions. He also encourage passive changes in government so that the rich don't have all of the money. I am not exactly sure what is so radical or unacceptable about his political views...

And Obama, as far as I am aware, has never praised Satan. We, of course, have here another example of people assuming that once you agree on something with someone else then one now shares other completely unrelated beliefs with that same person.

Herod "as in" the ruler who killed the holy innocents.

Oh...?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Derrick Bell Video a Bombshell Afterall As Obama Approval Rating Plummets

While Democrats and the mainstream media declare Andrew Breitbart's "Bombshell" video a dud, polls and the reaction from the American public, especially in the swing states, are indicating otherwise. Recent polling data from www.rasmussenreports.com... depicts a downward spiral in President Obama's approval rating. While many in the media would surely attribute this to something other then the "bombshell" video from Breitbart (if they actually reported the lower poll numbers), are they actually related?

Recent data from Google Trends depicts a U.S. population that is very interested in Derrick Bell and uncovering the truth of their friendly relationship. In the past 30 days, searches across the U.S. for "Derrick Bell" have soared over 200% as U.S. citizens seek the truth and the media cover up. On further analysis, one can conclude the plummeting poll numbers should be linked to the release of the Andrew Breitbart video. After further review, the states that are seeking the video include swing states that are extremely important to President Obama's reelection campaign. www.sbwire.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

An Eyewitness Speaks Out About Andrew Breitbart’s Death Scene

Los Angeles, CA—It was just after midnight when Christopher Lasseter was walking his little dog in Brentwood. He watched a man he now knows to be Andrew Breitbart crossing Barrington from The Brentwood.

Beritbart was walking without apparent distress in the direction of the Starbucks across the well-lit street. Once Breitbart stepped up on the curb, as Lasseter put it, “He fell hard like a sack of Potatoes.”

A man unknown to Lasseter called 911. The 911 operator told them to begin chest compressions on Beritbart until the police and paramedics arrived.

The very top photo shows where Breitbart died on his back with his head close to the lamp post on the left and his feet under the newspaper vending machine to the right.

Lasseter described Breitbart’s skin color as bright red. www.crimefilenews.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I like the part of your post that doesn't show any downward spiral, just reports one.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

An Eyewitness Speaks Out About Andrew Breitbart’s Death Scene

Los Angeles, CA—It was just after midnight when Christopher Lasseter was walking his little dog in Brentwood. He watched a man he now knows to be Andrew Breitbart crossing Barrington from The Brentwood.

Beritbart was walking without apparent distress in the direction of the Starbucks across the well-lit street. Once Breitbart stepped up on the curb, as Lasseter put it, “He fell hard like a sack of Potatoes.”

A man unknown to Lasseter called 911. The 911 operator told them to begin chest compressions on Beritbart until the police and paramedics arrived.

The very top photo shows where Breitbart died on his back with his head close to the lamp post on the left and his feet under the newspaper vending machine to the right.

Lasseter described Breitbart’s skin color as bright red. www.crimefilenews.com...

Ok, the bright red skin is a new one, and very interesting for a heart attack. A red face would be normal, but if his limbs were also red that could be cyanide.

Should be interesting.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Yes, very interesting.
Usually when a person has a heart attack, they turn pale ...or blue.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Can we hurry up and get the damning evidence soon?
I mean really we need to see some shocking video and fast.
I am getting sort of nervous about ''''''' Obeezy In Twenty-Tweezy Fo Sheezy '''''''

I would like to see Obama arrested for identity theft.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join