It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An evening with Einstein

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sometime back I had read a book written by a survivor of the Philadelphia Experiment.
Evidently, Einstein was a witness on the pier, and watched the ship disappear. If you don't know the story, it reappeared later off the coast of France with mens bodies half stuck inside metal bulkheads and other nasty business. It was supposed to be an anti-radar experiment.

I believe this sight is what prompted Einstein's last words; "Everything is relative."

If everything is relative, then no euclidian points can rule an atom because all points a relative to all points, so in reality, the only way to encompass the true meaning of space and time is possible only using projective geometry.

I'd like to add: I have found the key to explaining gravity, and having found just that, I was able to deduce a few methods of anti-gravity. Anyone wants to know how to build their own craft, it is now more than easy in my opinion. Most of the parts can be found from common junkyard parts, you don't need to grow element 115 or anything fancy, those are only for extremely capable (high thrust to weight ratio) crafts... honestly just a cheap way to build a ufo for whoever is making them for the gov'.

edit on 1-3-2012 by mikefromspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mikefromspace

If everything is relative, then no euclidian points can rule an atom because all points a relative to all points, so in reality, the only way to encompass the true meaning of space and time is possible only using projective geometry.

Say what??

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I believe this sight is what prompted Einstein's last words; "Everything is relative."

A source would be a good place to start with this one.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

sorry forgot to finish the thread. I've edited. Check my signature you'l find some info. I don't have the isbn for the book, but I'm certain less than a handful were ever written. The author lived in Pennsylvania, that's all I can recall. The book I had was paperback, black cover with the ship moving in a funnel at center or something.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I didn't finish the post, I've edited since you read. check my signature for more info. I can't sum it all up here but if you have specific questions I'll answer them when I have time. I'm about to take a road trip in 24 hours so I'll be offline for a while. My youtube channel speaks for me though. There is insurmountable evidence backing this theory, the sciences I speak of. One need only pay attention to all the pieces of the puzzle.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A little confusion. No biggie. I look forward to your return and hopefully simple explanations. TIA
edit on 1/3/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA'd and replaced

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I thought Albert Einstein's last words were spoken in German therefore no one knew what they were?

Am I the only one?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Anatomy of a Hoax: The Philadelphia Experiment 50 Years Later

By Jacques F. Vallee
educate-yourself.org... vallee.shtml
Spring 1994

From the Journal of Scientific Exploration, Volume 8, Number 1, Spring, 1994. Copyright 1994 Society for Scientific Exploration

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Does your key to gravity involve real science like it is the natural effect of space time curvature? Like a bowling ball (mass) on a trampoline will curve the trampoline (space time) around it. A smaller ball rolling past will move with the curve of the trampoline (space-time) relative to its speed fall closer to the bowling ball (gravity). Or is it b.s. science involving gravity propagating like waves from matter and element 115? One of these has been proven time and time again, the other is a story... which is it? If you could figure out how to locally un-curve space time (flatten out the trampoline...which our best science says would take another mass/energy equivalent to the bowling ball curving it) for true anti-gravity let me know. Better then that please let me know how you made the enormous quantum leaps in energy production (basically the equivalent of several suns) required to bend space-time at your whim for anti gravity.
edit on 1-3-2012 by b309302 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
euclidean*

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Nice! Can't wait for pics of your flying junkyard parts.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Or...

Einstein was acquainted with the ideas of Buddhism.

Or...

Einstein was an astute observer of the human condition.

I used to be a member of a Philadelphia Experiment mailing list on Chromeshield.com. It was fascinating. We talked about everything. Made some cool friends. (Ring any bells for anyone? Can't seem to find it anymore.)

Anyway, I am pretty sure it happened but the evidence is very thin and almost anecdotal. Although we did have a guy from the German Army who did some research and last I heard Germany had the Eldridge and the US was trying to get it back.

I see your point but this epiphany he had could have come from several places.
edit on 3-3-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

top topics

join