It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joining the Illuminati or The Templars

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bluebook

oh i'm so envyous of you! i would love to visit rosslyn! but alas and alak,no money for that trip.
i read that there were alot of renovations going on to restore it. hows that coming along?
my bloodline is scottish,and some history points towards the sinclair clan.
my last name is graham(scottish) or greame(normandy)
is there really a stained glass window showing the baby jesus wearing a tartan?
any way the whole place is a copy of solomon's temple right down to the unfinished wall,that looks like it was made to look like it was in ruins (like the original in jerusalem)
i would love to see the apprentice's piller in person!
thanx for the post mate
peace

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

There are no secrets, there are not one ounce of truth of a higher knowledge, that's how a 3rd degree can be raised to 33rd in one day. Rites York & Scottish can be attained by anyone, belong to all three clubs. Even can belong to the Shiners & Tall Trees of Lebanon. Just a club.

29INFDIV

Although to gain power it is all in who you know.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 29INFDIV

yes i concour the grand architect of the universe is a polite way of addressing all deities.
i am not a freemason,nor i pretend to be. but i do study the history.
i own a copy of duncan's ritual,care to shed some light on this book?
i would enjoy that!
thanx
peace

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bluebook

Interesting that you live near Rosslyn Edinburgh
I visited there many years before all the grail stuff reached popularity - I actually spoke to Lord St Clair - A really humble and decent man. He already knows there is a chamber located under the chapel - It's dimensions are known - When I asked he responded by saying they did not want to excavate because there may be knights entombed there - so this is new if they do. However the grail is not an actual object as such. It has symbolic meaning for something other - Did you know quite a few years ago that the Masonic Lodge of Kirkwall disclosed an ancient tapestry they had been keeping. It shows the journey by Knights Templars from Jerusalem to Scotland and depicts two grails.

edit on 1-3-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

The origins of Christianity and its teachings is not that of the established church.
It is deep and subtle knowledge of the Cosmos and the soul and realms of soul amongst other things.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Slavich

The Illuminati does exist still but it is covert and uses many secret societys that it has infiltrated.
The Illumaniti dates back to ancient Egypt and beyond though its names and masks may differ.
A rose by any other name is still a rose etc

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

nice avatar of thoth/hermes! and i agree with what you say.
mystery schools.
you should check out the series of books called the hiram key.pretty cool. goes into this subject in depth

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 29INFDIV

All the secrets ie knowledge is still known though in fact the burning of the library of Alexandria destroyed much - much was secreted away. This is what the myth of Sybil is ie She had a book with all the wisdom of the world but the leafs of the book were scattered upon the four winds.
You do not have to be a memeber of a secret society to find this wisdom it is hidden in plain view and available to all

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 29INFDIV
reply to post by reficul

"G" stands for Gnosis or GAOTU, thats all I wanna say.

29INFDIV

Gnostic Christainity - Look up Sophia she is the godess meaning natural law of wisdom - To attain Gnosis is a state of mind ie enlightenment

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

i am well aware of this my friend that is why i pressed the question! as for the sybil,or the sybils,you are correct.
spreading the book of knowledge is an analogy saying the truth is in front of you if you know how to look for it!
what are your views on the emerald tablet?
how about manna that moses made the isrealites eat,or high spun gold? or the loafs the pharohs ate.the philosopher's stone?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul

nice avatar of thoth/hermes! and i agree with what you say.
mystery schools.
you should check out the series of books called the hiram key.pretty cool. goes into this subject in depth

Thanks for the Hiram Key suggestion
Yes the avater is Thoth I am a big fan of the Hermetica - My Mom and Dad were in the RAF a medics during their national service as both are pacifists but help any wounded on any side in war. They had beautiful Wings of Hermes brass lapel badges with the spiralling DNA snakes - I have one of them and though far from being materialistic I love it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

i am well aware of this my friend that is why i pressed the question! as for the sybil,or the sybils,you are correct.
spreading the book of knowledge is an analogy saying the truth is in front of you if you know how to look for it!
what are your views on the emerald tablet?
how about manna that moses made the isrealites eat,or high spun gold? or the loafs the pharohs ate.the philosopher's stone?

Yes I knew you were aware of such things I was just being expansive.
I think the original transcrptions have been added to by new agers so is not 100% true to source.
Yes the Manna you speak of is Monatomic gold - I am sure you know of this stuff but for others reading it is worth researching - Monatomic Gold is gold stripped of it's metal and just the atomic structure left in the form of of a white powder - It has amazing qualitys such as it can render any vessel containing it weightless or opposingly very heavy also it is thought of as inter dimensional as it can be made to physically dissapear - Not just invisible but actually dissapear somwhere else and brought back as tests have shown.
It is thought the Pharoahs ingested it - In hieroglyphs it is named and it's symbol is a steep pyramid shape.
edit on 1-3-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

edit on 1-3-2012 by artistpoet because: same as above below ie typo - which rhymes

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

nice! very impressive i must say!
this is truly amazing science!
have you seen all the wack jobs trying to sell this stuff online?
check out an old archiologist petrie flanders and check out what he found in egypt in the 20's
there is a book by laurence gardiner called lost secrets of the ark that is pretty cool

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

nice! very impressive i must say!
this is truly amazing science!
have you seen all the wack jobs trying to sell this stuff online?
check out an old archiologist petrie flanders and check out what he found in egypt in the 20's
there is a book by laurence gardiner called lost secrets of the ark that is pretty cool

Yes a friend and I joked about buying some but never did.
Petrie Flinders ok is he the one that found a workshop that produced Monatomic gold in Ancient Egypt - I guess I should read him some more - Yes know Laurence Gardener - He puts info together really well there are youtubes of a presentation he does - I found it rivetting

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

aye my friend! it seems we both have a passion for arcane gnosis!

next stop, the isle of electra,and the 'invention' of electricity!!!
rubbing thin paper on amber causes static and sparks!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

aye my friend! it seems we both have a passion for arcane gnosis!

next stop, the isle of electra,and the 'invention' of electricity!!!
rubbing thin paper on amber causes static and sparks!

Ah electricity good idea an improvement on this flickering candlelight by which I put quill to parchment

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

parchment!!!? i'm still using papyrus from the isle of biblos!!!!!

im still burning plant matter and mixing it with spit for ink!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

parchment!!!? i'm still using papyrus from the isle of biblos!!!!!

im still burning plant matter and mixing it with spit for ink!

Funnily enough I have a Papyrus plant given to me and it is amazing how fast and tall it grows - still to find Hathor in there though - Good banter my friend - Alas once again I have lost track of time (it is still 1500bc) isn't it?
but anyways must hit the sack got to be up with the rising of the sun disc - see ya later

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hipgnosis

Further clarification -- there are numerous neo-Templar groups, of which the Knights Templar organization within Freemasonry is probably the best known. Its official name is "The United Religious, Military and Masonic Orders of the Temple and of St John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes and Malta" -- in most cases it exists within the York Rite of Masonry, but in some countries it is independent, though always Masonic-aligned and participants must be Master Masons.

Distinctly separate from Masonic traditions, there are several other neo-Templar groups, such as OSMTH, whose site is here -- www.osmth.org... This is a different entity completely, perhaps the largest of the publicly-known groups. Note that the OSMTH website has a button for an online "Templar Gift Shop" which is, according to a note on the site, coming soon.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandalfon

Yes I came across the site below - you can join apparently

www.knightstemplar-uk.co.uk...

<< 1    3 >>

join