It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension: will we see people "disappear", soon, in mysterious circumstances?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Here's a thought. I wonder how many people world-wide disappear in say..a 3 month period? I mean, whats the total of missing?

Maybe the 144,000 are already gone??????????????????? (We just MISSED the Rapture-Ascention then!)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I'm going to be really pissed if I have to ascend before collecting my pension. At least the house is paid off. I'm wondering how I can get my Internet connection on the other side, though. There has GOT to be a way!

Wireless man, that is the wave of the future.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
I think it would be more bizarre if people weren't dropping dead or disappearing,.

OOH Me me, People are disapearing and dropping dead, In Syria, Iran, China, Russia,
South America..............................

What does this mean

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

I think it would be more bizarre if people weren't dropping dead or disappearing,.

OOH Me me, People are disapearing and dropping dead, In Syria, Iran, China, Russia,

What does this mean

David Wilcock lives to fraud another day?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

QUESTIONER: Might I ask dear Lord, when the ascension takes place, if we are talking to somebody else and they ascend, will they just vaporise, will we see this happen or will they just disappear?

LORD SANANDA: It is not...

I got as far as this, reading about someone calling another living person, in a day and age when there are no kingdoms or empires, no lords or knights anywhere like they did in the old days, a lord.

This person was referred to as Lord.

That's where I gave up on this thread. No man on earth deserves to be called "Lord", unless it is strictly a political title. Anything else is overboard.

Actually there are Lords still in Great Britain.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

What does this mean

I dont know but they're dying in America, and Egypt and India too. Must be something in the water.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Well, you talked along the same line about science betraying human destiny. The impression I have is not that science is betraying human destiny, but that science is dispensing its discoveries similar to the way the rain is sent on the unjust and the just. It seems that the political and economic communities have polluted science by applying that knowledge for localized and sometimes devious personal objectives. So all that comes down from science can go either way. Einstein wasn’t thinking about Hiroshima, for example, when he worked out the equations of General Relativity.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I hear on the news about people going missing every month, never to be seen or heard of again. They can't all of been kidnapped. It's not just kids, but grown adults going missing too. I wonder if they are being abducted by something or someone.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
You can tell when the rapture is happening by finding the images of religious folks on milk cartons.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

You can tell when the rapture is happening by finding the images of religious folks on milk cartons.

First scooped by Ben Foolford and David "The Fraud" Wilcock...of course.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Look what I just found!

Is it happening or is this another hoax?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I wish to offer some meaningful discussion on the matter of ascension or rapture. Since my comments will add some conspiracy to the matter, I feel my discussion will add to the whole matter and provide some additional food for thought on the subject at hand.

First off, I am familiar with the concept of ascension and rapture and how the bible states 144K will be saved and such. I am also quite familiar with the warning of a deception upon humanity.

While I realize there are a multitude of deceptions that we could pick from, the one that concerns me is the one where something happens, people disappear, many who remain unaffected think it is religious rapture, the government acts as if it is trying to keep talk of any rapture from being generated and while this would help sell a deception, I pondered how that deception would be staged and how the NWO could pull it off?

After a while I realized that if I consider the conspiracy that the NWO has secret alien technology that has allowed them to build many various types of secret space craft that the masses think are alien UFOs, then on this meager start you then would have to consider that such a NWO with such secret technology could and would also possess weapons that could vaporize just humans and leave the clothes behind like in the Tom Cruise movie "War of the Worlds."

Imagine if the NWO had such a weapon and I remind you that those steel towers at 911 were turned into a dust by some type of directed energy beam. Anyway, with such a weapon of destruction, the NWO could vaporize regions or cities and give the appearance that some were raptured and some were not.

To pull this off, the NWO would have to keep such a secret weapon secret and anyone who witnessed anyone being vaporized if done instantaneous, would appear religious as long as there is no screaming and exploding body parts.

Such a weapon could deceive the masses into thinking the vaporization of millions was done by some act of religious rapture especially if the NWO acts to hide or keep such talk of rapture from being covered or mentioned.

In such a way, the NWO could eliminate entire cities, areas with a weapon that vaporizes humans into dust or perhaps not even any dust, into nothingness.

Part two of this type of conspiracy is also the fact that with secret UFO's, the NWO could use them to pretend they are aliens trying to destroy us and then such weapons like the type that can vaporize us, could be used in another completely different manner. Part two could be a false alien invasion where the so called aliens use such a weapon of mass destruction and begin vaporizing entire cities with all the people just vaporized.

These are the two scenarios that came to mind when I began to think deception of a rapture and realized that the NWO is either going to support a religious rapture deception, or the NWO will use such a weapon as part of a false alien invasion to give the appearance of weapons so powerful that no one on earth has ever seen.

All we have to do is wait and see if the NWO is going to support the rapture deception or the false alien invasion route. Since either route still vaporizes millions of humans, knowing that such options are available and viable deceptions, is just my way of thinking about whether any rapture we witness is real or staged with secret weapons and technology.

While I will not fully elaborate on a third option for reasons that would expand this posting, all those struck by such a beam of weapon could also be perhaps while still alive, be transported somehow upon ships as slaves, but this would require that the ships not be seen if its a rapture deception and only if the NWO can go around teleporting the public into ships without all the screaming and horror that was given us by Hollywood with movies like Skyline, then the NWO could in effect kidnap millions by some type of technology that makes them disappear and reappear on the alien ships.

Anyway, if people begin disappearing and I am still here, you can rest assured, I am going to consider these 3 thoughts before I go and get all down on myself for being left behind. That's how I see it, because with some secret alien looking space craft and some advanced weapons, the NWO could do any number of deceptions and still act as if they dont know anything about any secret anti-gravity ships and space weapons of immense power.

Add in the deceptive works of Satan and his crew and such a means to deceive the public is not only possible in my mind, it also has multiple options for being used against us and that is why the NWO could pull off a false rapture just as easy as they could pull off an alien invasion bent on the destruction of all humans. Invasion earth or rapture is in the means and capabilities of the NWO to deceive in a big way, so with that being stated, thanks for considering these thoughts.

Thanks for the thread and I hoped this gets you to thinking.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
well there are LOTS of CHILDREN disappearing.....
and some may now be in a better place..

but I doubt they they got there naturally.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

welcome to your awakening!

BE LOVE

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
As I read through alot of these replies, I find that it is quite funny to watch someone mock an idea that they do not fully understand yet. Ascension is a natural process that we will all have the choice to participate in. Over the next couple weeks and months everything that we percieve as reality, here on the third dimension, will naturally start to vibrate at a higher frequency. Before discussing this you must first understand that everything has a natural frequency and based on how high or low it is determines whether it is visible to the human race. As we currently sit, in the third dimension, everything we percieve to be concrete and true is only so for beings in our dimension.Meaning, when our frequencies naturally start to rise because of the awakening period of the human race, it will make it easier to ascend into a new dimension, leaving this life behind.

[SNIP]

Mod edit: Removed spam linking to personal blog. Please do not use ATS to advertise without permission.
edit on 4/24/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Really, just do a search on the net and see how many people just disappear without a trace never to be seen again every day. Spread out over the whole world 144, 000 would go un-noticed. So less people disappear on camera or in front of good trusted people the whole event will never even be know to have happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join