It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension: will we see people "disappear", soon, in mysterious circumstances?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
hi all.

I have been seeing this word "Ascension" of late. It has a very similar meaning to "Rapture". But this ascension-word is the newer-ager's term for it.

I post this post-question to eventually see if people are reporting people mysteriously vanishing!
.......Either that or they fall down dead or die in their sleep.
........ More people than usual dying of unusual deaths.

Many of the channeling sites talk about how many older souls will "die" in some manner, soon, "mysteriously", just before the "Bad Things Happen to the Earth" and the dates vary, from the beginning of this march 2012 month to december 2012 to a few years beyond.

*if* these Messages are right, there could be very soon people dying mysteriously.
--"poof" into thin air!
---falling upon the ground, dead, no medical causes!
---in their sleep of mysterious medical causes.
---by strange "accident timings".

there are many internet sites out there that write of ascension and end times and 2012, my favorite one is.....

www.amethyst-revelations.com...

the channeled post that has the Predictions of the end times is here.

www.amethyst-revelations.com...-31

he talks about the ascension here, on this above link, as well.

www.amethyst-revelations.com... 2011/#more-130

The Ascension Plan has been carried out over the last 30, 40, 50 years in two phases. We are now entering the final phase. The first phase was to speak to people about spiritual awareness, being aware that there is more than just you and the world out there, and teaching people that there was another dimension to the world they lived in.

Ascension Plan, you will instantly recognize them by the vibration that is within you and is within them. “How will this happen?” “Will we all go at once?” No, that would cause chaos in the extreme. We could not have planes falling out of the sky, trains coming off their tracks, cars bumping into each other, people falling off their bicycles, we couldn’t have that and it is not the way it will be done, but it will shock those you are in conversation with at the time. You will be there one minute and gone the next, and there is the wonderment of the plan. Now, for a moment, picture yourself talking to a neighbour ......... Now, that neighbour that you are having this conversation with, she will be shocked, or he will be shocked if you are having a lager with your friend at the Bar, he will be just as shocked, but, he will want to know why, and all the information will be there. Somewhere somebody will have the answer, and that person will be led to another who has the answer, just as you have been led here this evening. Some of you may be kicking and screaming but you have come, so we know now how the Ascension will happen,

QUESTIONER: Might I ask dear Lord, when the ascension takes place, if we are talking to somebody else and they ascend, will they just vaporise, will we see this happen or will they just disappear?

LORD SANANDA: It is not a case of vaporisation as you see in some of the science-fiction stories, your body will return to matter - the vibrational level that you now are - and return to dust - and the person who is talking to you will see you float away. It will be a shock, it will be a scare but that is what will prompt the final question: “Where has she gone? How did that happen?”, and, as I have said, there will be someone there who knows the answer, someone will be put in front of that person to give the answer.

...some quotes from a LONG transcript.

[I highly recommend this site to all "end times" people and anyone who wants to read about the end of civilization and the Timing of this end, the dates of the end times and of the end of civilization, are given in that first link forum post, June 10th 2010!]

so maybe here during the months ahead, people might write about strange deaths around them.

freestone

edit on 1-3-2012 by freestonew because: more information needed.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Nobody I know has gone missing or just dropped dead, but I will keep you posted if anything like that happens.

On another note, it mentions the fact that mass ascension would not occur as we couldn't have planes falling out the sky or trains de-railing etc, as that would cause chaos. My question would be, cause chaos for whom?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

QUESTIONER: Might I ask dear Lord, when the ascension takes place, if we are talking to somebody else and they ascend, will they just vaporise, will we see this happen or will they just disappear?

LORD SANANDA: It is not...

I got as far as this, reading about someone calling another living person, in a day and age when there are no kingdoms or empires, no lords or knights anywhere like they did in the old days, a lord.

This person was referred to as Lord.

That's where I gave up on this thread. No man on earth deserves to be called "Lord", unless it is strictly a political title. Anything else is overboard.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wait..how many?
According to the bible, 144k will be saved...then armageddon happens and pop goes 2/3rds of the population

Point being, losing 144k suddenly would not be noticed if its worldwide.

Anyhow, its channeled information anyhow, so..meh, about as accurate as reading a fortune cookie (I wonder if you should put the words "in bed" after every channeled prophecy like one does with fortune cookies).

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

LORD SANANDA: It is not a case of vaporisation as you see in some of the science-fiction stories, your body will return to matter - the vibrational level that you now are - and return to dust - and the person who is talking to you will see you float away. It will be a shock, it will be a scare but that is what will prompt the final question: “Where has she gone? How did that happen?”, and, as I have said, there will be someone there who knows the answer, someone will be put in front of that person to give the answer.

Dear Lord is right. This isn't much different than adults playing D&D or Lord of the Rings, utterly unbelievable on a reasonable, logic based perspective.
When you throw in Ashtar Command, you reduce the credibility factor by 100%...

Lord Sananda is the Eternal Divine Son of Mother/Father Creator Source appointed to bring “Christ Consciousness” or Sonship” to the Children of God here on Earth. Known as Jesus the Christ during his mission 2000 years ago, He is known as Sananda Kumara in the Higher Dimensions and those of the Ashtar Command.

These people have taken the science of frequencies & vibration to a mythical level in the Ashtar Command fantasy that trolls the interwebs. This "ascension" is nothing more than an increase in vibration/frequency of the planet and the life on this planet that move with the increase as opposed who remain stagnant because of the cluttering of their electro magnetic polarity via poor diets and thought processes.

Here's what I see when it comes to Ashtar...
"Ashtar Command: Dear ones, we're still on our way there, but ran out of gas out near Pluto so all we can do is report to you the latest breaking news found on the internet, and keep telling you idiots that we're almost there so you keep up that false hope and fantasy of our existence.
Rest assured, we will never show up, because the concept of our existence just sitting back and letting the horrors of your world increase daily is just asinine..."

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think it would be more bizarre if people weren't dropping dead or disappearing,.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm going to be really pissed if I have to ascend before collecting my pension. At least the house is paid off. I'm wondering how I can get my Internet connection on the other side, though. There has GOT to be a way!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I'm going to be really pissed if I have to ascend before collecting my pension. At least the house is paid off. I'm wondering how I can get my Internet connection on the other side, though. There has GOT to be a way!

No need for internet as you will have "ascended" at that point and will have perpetual knowledge and connectivity to all things in the galaxy.....so you can just "think" a new post on here and let us "non-ascenders" know whats up!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
the last time i ascended wasn't fun at all. i ascended up some stairs to the local police station for being drunk in public! then i stayed in their gated community for the night!
but i swear they sent me to hell the next day cause i felt like crap!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

sorry. i thought this was a joke thread.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

lol,, this thread reminded me of this clip.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
straight answer...NO

ascension and other words like this are taken literally such as "you will ascend into heaven" to mean you will actually float up into the sky one day or just drop dead for no apparent reason. this is not the case but more like you will realize your true potential as a spiritual being, become enlightened/illuminated and "ascend" beyond the dual thinking shepple mindset most are caught up in.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

As I understand your confusion as to the stories/legend/prophesies of the end times/shift/new aeon I will leave your post as is for the time being in order to see what comes, however I do have a 2 part question for you based on this statement:

I have been seeing this word "Ascension" of late. It has a very similar meaning to "Rapture". But this ascension-word is the newer-ager's term for it.

What in your mind designates a "New Age" word and how does the word(or concept) "Ascension" fit into this definition?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Like an inter-dimensional shift? That would be cool, but very scary indeed, i just dont see how it could rationally happen.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Loved the video and the rest is interesting. I truly did not read any of this a few years ago, when I started to put a dream series together. Now listen up, perhaps something is in fact going to happen. But then, I only look at my dreams and vision with interest, not with a knowing it to be true.

I saw myself above my body in another body and exclaimed, "so soon!". I was invisible to all others except my wife whom I told, "that it was time to go". Another after a rather long series of trying to get over or through this impenetrable fence to a greater pristine world. In this one, I and a great number of others were gathering at the end of the village, all of us were invisible again, good people all. I might add, there was none of that ridiculous caterwauling going on or praising the lord, just intelligent good people getting ready to pass through this gate which I was to open.

Since then in a number of dreams, I saw another earth in great detail, my wife remembers others showing us this earth and I remember another visit to it, hmmm, this is damn fun and interesting. Odd, I have not read a sci fi novel in some time, life is more interesting. All this is just a drop of what is going on, but you get the drift. Now I do read these channeling and still wonder if it is bull crap or not, but still fun reading. If I go invisible and find it time to ascend, I will get on line with my celestial laptop and let you know how it is going.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
DROP DEAD!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

"Wait..how many?
According to the bible, 144k will be saved...then armageddon happens and pop goes 2/3rds of the population"

The 144K figure comes from the 12 tribes of Judah...12k from each tribe will be saved.
But those who have been saved by the Lamb of God has no limit...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by SaturnFX

"Wait..how many?
According to the bible, 144k will be saved...then armageddon happens and pop goes 2/3rds of the population"

The 144K figure comes from the 12 tribes of Judah...12k from each tribe will be saved.
But those who have been saved by the Lamb of God has no limit...

Lamb?
thought he was a shepherd...

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If only the rapture fairy-tale stories WERE true...

It is so comforting to think of such an event occurring that would FINALLY offer the planet a good shot at obtaining PEACE. [color=gold]Rapture all of the religious folks away!!

AWAY with them!!!

edit on 1-3-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
only if you eat about a pound of anitomic gold. Do you have any Idea how much gold that is before they boil it off into powder? Let me see tons of gold or eternal life......Moses took the gold and ran in the end.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join