It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Download: "On Pilots and UFOs” by Dr Willy Smith

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

I get a square black box proclaiming "The file does not exist or is unavailable"

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EasyPleaseMe
I get a square black box proclaiming "The file does not exist or is unavailable"

From the responses so far, I'm not sure whether the relevant link for the book (repeated below) only works for me or only doesn't work for you:
minus.com...

There have been 259 views of the download page so far. I presume if that page wasn't working for most of the people that have followed my link, more people would have mentioned that fact - but I'll put the book on another website as well even if you are the only person having a problem.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'm at work right now and can't download anything but as soon as I get home (approx. 2 hrs), I will post again and see if the link is working!

Thanks by the way OP for adquiring permission to upload this book, and Thanks to Terry for being so kind in allowing this to happen. I will make more comments once I read it and what I think about it.

Cheers,
T.E.O.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Thanks OP, cant wait to read. The download is working fine for me but I had to download the zip which is the link to the right of "Smith, Willy - On pilots and UFOs.pdf·Download (20.0 MB)"

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Sorry Isaac, it works from my laptop but not from my iPhone...

PS Thanks for the quality stuff I can now add you to Karl 12 as the reasons why I subscribe to this forum.
edit on 1-3-2012 by EasyPleaseMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The download works fine. Thanks.
S&F.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The download worked for me in Internet Explorer, but for some reason it did not in either Firefox or Chrome. Those having difficulty may wish to try a different browser. I would suggest to the original poster to upload the document to another file hosting site in order to reduce complications.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Good gravy, you put a lot of effort into this thread and associated links. Well done, and thanks a lot. I've never heard of this guy, but I look forward to reading this book.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Thank you Isaac and much appreciation to Terry Long. Very generous indeed.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Many thanks Isaac!
much appreciated man.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Thanks ever so kindly for this. I cant wait to upload to my e reader and get my teeth into it. I have not read any other part of your post, dont want to spoil it. But will come back and read the rest of the post when I am done with the book. Again thanks

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Cheers, Isaac!

Thanks very much, Mrs Long!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Worked fine for me in chrome will bookmark this for future reading because of the volume looks great lots of work star buddy

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
If anyone interested is still having any problems downloading the book, just let me know and I'll upload it to another file sharing website or make other arrangements - but it sounds like everyone has managed to sort themselves out.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

What a gift! I hope Terry Long and Dr. Haines knows all of us on ATS greatly appreciate their generosity.

This should be a fun read.

Isaac, as usual your reputation precedes you. Thank you for helping to facilitate the book's transfer into the public domain and making this possible.
edit on 2-3-2012 by FooScience because: Dr. Haines!

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Thanks to all involved. I am looking forward to reading this.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FooScience
What a gift! I hope Terry Long and Dr. Haines knows all of us on ATS greatly appreciate their generosity.

I'll email them both with a link to this thread shortly, in case they would like to have a glance at the comments here.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Wonderful stuff Isaac, I hadn't even heard of Dr Willy Smith before you posted his research from the IRU in relation to the Florida case and will certainly be downloading this book
- the Valencia case sounds very intriguing, do you agree with his comments about it not being caused by the planet Venus?

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

With the details and references kindly supplied by Dr Haines set out above, I've pulled out the relevant article in the International UFO Reporter ("IUR") journal..

link

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Thanks to terry for allowing you to post this online, looking forward to reading it soon.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Awesome work OP and a big thank you to you and Terry Long! I have downloaded the book and will now settle down to read it.
S&F

top topics

<< 1   >>

join