It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Lives For A Life Changing Newsflash!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
anoncentral.tumblr.com...

All your life you have waited for the good news, and that day has finally come. Very soon you will witness large-scale mass arrests all over the world of many men and women who you have come to know as the world’s political and financial leaders. These arrests will reach high into the U.S. Government and include many members of the financial and banking worlds.

Upon the arrests of these many members of the criminal Cabal, the second phase of this operation will commence. Today our world is being visited by many spiritually enlightened beings who wish to openly reunite with their ancient family. These spiritually advanced men and women are assisting in the disarmament of the criminal Cabal which has controlled much of the world’s military and possessed highly advanced weapons systems.

anoncentral.tumblr.com...

this was just flagged on twitter.

not sure why anon is putting this out there. could do serious damage to them. Most ats members will be familar with the stories anon are flagging here.

maybe its as a sort of lesson to people who believe in these sort of stories or maybe anon has been hacked?

its march 1st not april 1st.

just to add, i am only passing on this info. take it however you like. afew days ago some of them were declaring war on the US , now this???

original tweet;

Anonymous Operations ‏ @Anon_Central
We Interrupt
Your Regularly Scheduled Lives For A Life Changing Newsflash! tmblr.co/Z_WFywHHz5b5 #Anonymous

edit on 1-3-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
weird!!! i have a twitter account but haven't used it in ages.(don't see the point in the mindless banter)
so who are these 'enlightened' ones? what are they gonna do?
where are they going to lock up all these people? the jails are already full of people that got arrested for possesing a joint,or a gram of weed!
i guess they'll have to release these dangerous pot smokers to make room for ALL the corrupt bankers!

i guess we'll have to wait & see!
hey,there not coming after me are they? my only crime is being an occasional smart a$$

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

As they are many worlds that go by many names, it is easier to refer to them at this time by the name of their peaceful alliances: The Galactic Federation of Light, and the Ashtar Command.

Thats all I needed to read.
The galactic federation of light are known hoaxers.

Put your bs filter on when you read stuff online.

But wait...there is more.

These beings are the original planners of this world, and are the same advanced civilizations that built many of the great archaeological mysteries such as the pyramids in Egypt. They are not strangers to us at all, as we are their ancestors, all of us.

edit on 1-3-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I try to use to Twitter but the damn site never works! It's always to slow to load and tells me constantly to refresh the page. Screw Twitters fail ass, I'm done with it. That said, is Anon talking about UFOs, Aliens, Illuminati? If so, I think they found the Galactic Federation of Light videos on YouTube

:fingerscrossed:

Btw, speaking of Banksters, we did have, very recent, mass world wide resignations. No arrests, but at least its something.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Known hoaxers?
Got any proof of this? Just curious.

It is odd that Anon would be flagging this and putting it out there.. Perhaps privy to some information that we are currently unaware of?

"you never know"

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I read that line and thought "where have I heard that before?" I thought maybe Sorcha or Alex.

Aren't they worried about losing any credibility they may have had?
edit on 1-3-2012 by chiefsmom because: afterthought

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
They claimed Oct 14 08 that a giant ship will appear worldwide.

edit on 1-3-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

All your life you have waited for the good news, and that day has finally come.

You mean Jennifer Anniston has finally read my daily letters to her and is driving here in her Bentley while wearing a pink bikini to whisk me off to her estate for the rest of my life? Woohoo!

Very soon you will witness large-scale mass arrests all over the world of many men and women who you have come to know as the world’s political and financial leaders.

Oh that. Well that would be good news too I suppose. Seriously though, it would be great to see that happen but the supposed arrestees are the very pawns of those who would have the power to arrest them. Seems unlikely.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Wasn't that Blossum Goodchild, or whatever her name is? I don't know much about her but I do know she, like many other people, have predicted mass UFO landings that never happened. I do believe it is because of her that here on ATS she and the GFL are taboo and mustn't be discussed. In fact, I wonder if this thread will meet the 404 because of it?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

It might go to the hoax bin if not 404'd.

Yes that was Blossom Goodchild.
We all got a good laugh after she was exposed as a hoaxer.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Well if theres gonna be any Alien contact I suppose it would happen in the next few years or not at all. Seems fitting with the 2012 hoopla and all.

I think this GFL video discusses what the Anon tweet was talking about (2/28/12)

edit on 1-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Both the 'arrests' story and the GFL story are both very common on conspiracy sites. If you are not familar with them, just hit the serach engine on ATS for lots of threads. Maybe Anon are gonna target conspiracy sites.

Or maybe just one member of Anon has gone rougue?

The original tweet is from one of the main anon accounts. It has been retweeted by plenty but very little other commentary so far. Some folks asking for more info.

I reckon it will just be left 'out there' for a while with no info or commentary. Kind like throwing out a baited hook.

It is puzzling.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So Anon consists of all alien Galactic Federation of Light members?
This is way out of left field to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Maybe it has somerthing to do with the news of all these resignations past month in the financial world?

If there is any truth to this.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Interesting, how many wouldn't like this to happen

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What I find funny is that AS these things are actually happening there is still no shortage of people who will cry hoax!!!

It is ACTUALLY happening!!
Say what you want to but, I don't argue with reality.
What they are saying is going to happen appears to be happening.
The only aspect of it left to be debated is whether or not this is due to any sort of alien intervention.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Is this Anon's main twitter source? or just an affiliated blog?

If this is the official channel, any mention of the GFL or Ashtar command is very very unexpected. That being said, the content of the announcement is very "put up or shut up". Either these arrests happen soon or we all come back down to 'reality'.

We shall see. To all those who scoff, I understand why you do, but there is always a chance something could happen. Love and light y'all.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Well if theres gonna be any Alien contact I suppose it would happen in the next few years or not at all. Seems fitting with the 2012 hoopla and all.

I'm sure the intelligent life forms in the vast universe are thinking the same thing. Their GPS is telling them to make that next traffic light otherwise turn around and go home. They'll miss their fashionable entrance if too much time has passed.
edit on 3/1/2012 by dymiox because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/1/2012 by dymiox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
So Anon consists of all alien Galactic Federation of Light members?
This is way out of left field to me.

Can you show me where you read that. disinfo

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Everyone go back to sleep, the newly arrived enlightened alien hideouts are going to take care of all the worlds problems for us. We don't have to do a thing. Ahhh, I feel so much better.

Where have they been for all the worlds history? Waiting in the wings I suppose for things to get really really bad....
Your right, the whole world can do without America. Surprise anyone? America go home... US out of everywhere. Good riddance.

If I was an elite, rich, corporate, grubbing, world dominating bad person, I might make up a story like this to quell the restless natives desire for change.

<<   2 >>

join