It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Lives For A Life Changing Newsflash!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
C'mon!? This has hoax, smear, disinfo, written all over it. Why would Anon suddenly associate themselves with something as far out as GFL with no tangible evidence.

Sounds like somebody is trying to discredit them and the rapidly escalating banker revelations. I will say, however, my intuition has never felt so strong that we are in fact on the cusp of a transformative event the likes of which is nearly incomprehensible.

I know the "something good" I've been waiting for is just around the corner. Anybody else feel it?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This just feels beyond bizarre to me. I can't use Twitter to save my life but this appears to be one of anon's main accounts. The archetypal anon never struck me as someone who would pay any attention to the Galactic Federation of Light. I always pictured them as the militant atheists i see on reddit.

On a personal note I just came across this info linked on a couple of threads here within the last week and bam! here it is right back in my face. With my own little synchronicity here and all the financial resignations of late it really feels to me like something is happening here.

Here is to hoping and much Love to all of you!

Namaste!
edit on 1-3-2012 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Translation.

"There is NOW WAY this is happening however, it appears to be happening.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I listened to the video computer voice, after a minute I fell asleep. Suddenly I jerked out of sleep and realized I was asleep...

Amateurs

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dymiox

It is written in the OP's source.

As they are many worlds that go by many names, it is easier to refer to them at this time by the name of their peaceful alliances: The Galactic Federation of Light, and the Ashtar Command.

Source

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
I listened to the video computer voice, after a minute I fell asleep. Suddenly I jerked out of sleep and realized I was asleep...

Amateurs

For those with very short attention spans you can also READ what the message is on the YT page, but I doubt you ever cared anyway.

On a side note, as predicted, anything associated with GFL on ATS will be deleted or sent to the hoax bin.
edit on 1-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Here here

Couldnt have said it any better

ATS,,probs controled by bloody illuminati with them hoaxing Truth!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Since this has been turned into a believer or non believer sectarian thing, I do agree, it will be sent to the hoax bin.

I'd rather do the following (also wearing the mask of anon)

blackmarch.me...

With the continuing campaigns for Internet-censoring litigation such as SOPA and PIPA, and the closure of sites such as Megaupload under allegations of 'piracy' and 'conspiracy' the time has come to take a stand against music, film and media companies' lobbyists. The only way is to hit them where it truly hurts. Their profit margins. March 2012 is the end of the 1st quarter in economic reports worldwide. Do not buy a single record. Do not download a single song, legally or illegally. Do not go to see a single film in cinemas, or download a copy, Do not buy a DVD in the stores. Do not buy a videogame. Do not buy a single book or magazine. Wait the 4 weeks to buy them in April: see the film later, etc. Holding out for just 4 weeks, maximum, will leave a gaping hole in media and entertainment companies' profits for the 1st quarter, an economic hit which will in turn be observed by governments worldwide as stocks and shares will blip from a large enough loss of incomes.

edit on 1-3-2012 by DangerDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ok, so its in hoax. Nothing I can do about that.

I am still perplexed by this story. After all the good work this week with Wikileaks and the GIFiles I really don't know why anon would come up with something like this.

I thought it was to draw attention to the GMFOODS story under this, but its gone now. There is just a load of commets on the page after this story.

I can only guess that it may be an effort to discredit the money grabbers in the conspiracy industry.

Maybe the target is the likes of the GFL and Fulford etc.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
OK people just go to the BIG red page header & read it

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

its artistic works LMAO

link to page
edit on 3/1/2012 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

Oh and I love this part

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

that is interesting.

so now when people see anonymous they also automatically think 'hoax'

kinda little silly.

this page was used previosuly for a lot of other stories. there is also a story regarding the types of GM FOOD, drones and monsanto. Was that also something only a FOOL would take as fact.

This seems like a very silly move by anon folks. self -defeating.
edit on 1-3-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
They have now tweeted confirmation of this hoax.

Anonymous Operations ‏ @Anon_Central

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would..." tmblr.co/Z_WFywHIV3YB

so now the next time you are trying to promote some info brought forward by anonymous people can throw this in your face.

great work there anon

guess it really is all about the lulz

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

It is after all a noble notion to hope for change from the current paradigm...
be careful what you wish for.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I just heard that the 25 anon members arrested were brutally interrogated, killed and replaced by clones that will all get off on a technicality at their court hearings and sent back into the anon crew as government spies! Of course,.everything I post here is just art and only a fool would take anything I post as fact... Anon is already owned by the gov anyway, so of course what I said isn't true. The arrested members were just newbs to the group, set up as patsies. Of course, everything I post here is just art and only a fool would take anything I post as fact. HEY LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU THERE'S A KNIFE-SWINGING MANIAC ABOUT TO STAB YOU!!! Of course, that was just art too, and only a fool would actually turn around and look behind them after hearing that shouted at them... Everything is art. If you stop breathing, you'll die. Of course that's just art... Only a fool would breathe air. Excuse me sir, what is 1+1? That's just art, too. Only a fool would answer when asked that question. Or any question. Anyone who speaks, ever, for any reason, is a fool. Life is just art. Only a fool would actually continue living. But that was just art. Only a fool would take it as fact.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Galactic Federation make organized religions look good!

Come on with these cults already. Just because they stick in an alien or two instead of a Jesus doesn't make these 'donation-wanted' groups anymore credible.
When you're asked to pay 150.00+ to hear an enlightened one speak..... ummmm, I think the rest is obvious!

Truth is free, ain't it?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Man, my thread got closed for THIS thread?
PSHHHH!

Gay.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join