It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Cut to the Chase - Israel Must Be Stopped

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletWitch
reply to post by Ben81

Who killed Jesus Christ again ?
not the palestinians

its always ok for Israel to kill others (including Jesus) ..

Doesn't this say it all?

You just implied, something that happened thousands of years ago, has something to do with current events.

You do understand how crazy that sounds right?

Just an exemple .. if they can kill Jesus
they certainly can kill anyone innocent
THAT DONT DISERVE TO BE KILLED .. that are no threat to anyone
wonder why they have no restrain of launching so many cluster bombs
and the nasty white phophorous bomb on innocent civilians
Their silly excuse was .. its to make light like flares

ready to do the same on Iran but this time with nukes
what kind of idiotic evil soul would agree to murder more people on a lie

edit on 3/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

My apologies, when someone calls me Ignorant I have a tendency to take it personally....

I called it "your video" since you were the person posted it.

I understand what you mean by scared..... But I fear you don't know what I mean.

Are you under the impression that the US would allow Saudi Arabia to be attacked? Israel for that matter?

Yes, they would be afraid to attack Iran on their own, but that is not the case. The media circus we are watching is meant to do, exactly what it is doing. The world is to think that the US Govt. is not sanctioning this attack. Rest assured, let the Iranian Govt. separate Israel and the US (in the media), Israel will attack.

Is it our best interest to attack Iran... Of course not.

Will Israel let Iran get a bomb. Of course not.

Is Iran working on a bomb? If they have a lick of sense they are.

I am not blindly pro Israel. I just do not see them as a nasty disease either.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben, that is the most illogical connection I've heard.

So using that backward logic, modern Christians are all barbarians, simply because their ancestors took part in the crusades? WOW

That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I had to quote your post in case you decided to edit it. This is the most absurd post I have seen.

It really does show your bias on this matter.

not the palestinians

its always ok for Israel to kill others (including Jesus) ..

Doesn't this say it all?

You just implied, something that happened thousands of years ago, has something to do with current events.

You do understand how crazy that sounds right?

Just an exemple .. if they can kill Jesus
they certainly can kill anyone innocent
THAT DONT DISERVE TO BE KILLED .. that are no threat to anyone
wonder why they have no restrain of launching so many cluster bombs
and the nasty white phophorous bomb on innocent civilians
Their silly excuse was .. its to make light like flares

ready to do the same on Iran but this time with nukes
what kind of idiotic evil soul would agree to murder more people on a lie

edit on 3/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ScarletWitch

You know how crazy you sound supporting this?

I mean
The ex head of Mossad does not support an attack on Iran and Meir Dagan has stated there is no longer anyone who can stop Bibi and Ehud.
www.nytimes.com...

“I decided to speak out because when I was in office, Diskin, Ashkenazi and I could block any dangerous adventure,” he was quoted as saying. “Now I am afraid that there is no one to stop Bibi and Barak,” he added, using Mr. Netanyahu’s nickname.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Maponos

I will be much more polite that the fella that decided to correct me earlier.

I DO NOT SUPPORT ATTACKING IRAN.

It is that simple.
edit on 1-3-2012 by ScarletWitch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
It wasnt hard to arrive at this conclusion
that the Israeli regime is a terrorist organisation
far worst then Amhadinejad himself

not the palestinians

ROFL. This is all I have to say. It's shameful to even address something in this pitiful whiny thread, but that bit was simply hilarious.

Really sounds like what someone wrapped around in tin-foil paper in his basement would say to his little followers at his anti-everything blog.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Originally posted by Ben81
It wasnt hard to arrive at this conclusion
that the Israeli regime is a terrorist organisation
far worst then Amhadinejad himself

not the palestinians

ROFL. This is all I have to say. It's shameful to even address something in this pitiful whiny thread, but that bit was simply hilarious.

Really sounds like what someone wrapped around in tin-foil paper in his basement would say to his little followers at his anti-everything blog.

Shameful, beneath you I guess. I see you didn't quote the part about the phosphorus. I agree bring Jesus into this is silly.

How do you respond to my post above and are you for or against an attack on Iran Israeliguy ?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Then address the points I made? Ow wait, you can't, they show you for the hypocrite that you are.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScarletWitch
reply to post by Ben81

Ben, that is the most illogical connection I've heard.

So using that backward logic, modern Christians are all barbarians, simply because their ancestors took part in the crusades? WOW

That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.

Absurd ?
Well i see no difference from a barbaric act to another barbaric act
they killed jesus 2 thousand yrs ago .. and now they have return to Israel because of ww2
to wait for Jesus second return and kill him again ..thats why they are occupying Israel
and kicked all the palestinians out while oppressing them like Nazi did to jews ?
did you know that Hitler was one of the zionist founder ..
that conspired against the real good jewish population

thats why zionist is like a cancer .. its is 100% evil with dark intention
nothing good came from them ..
i dare you to find me only 1 reasons
what the Israel regime good actions did they do ? and even to the US ?
compare to what the US has sacrificed in the name of Israel so far
keeps giving billions from the US tax payers .. what good did they do with that money ?
except building settlement with ultra radical zionist that intimidate the palestinians each day
so they get the hell out of Israel

Zionist is the most racist entity that has ever walk the earth
thats why it need to be stoped .. and it start with the Israeli regime
that keep rejecting any peace treaty

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Iraq 1 : Saddam launches dozens of Scud's on Israel. - Israel don't even shot a bullet against Iraq.
Gaza operation launched AFTER thousands of rockets, mortars and missiles launched against Israel.

Ofc, there are many more other wars and strikes lauched by Israel first...but nobody is a virgin.

Iran did not start any war against anyone in last 200 years.True, but based on time (200 years out of 2,500) neither did Israel (10 years out of 64 - UNLESS you agree that Israel is ALSO 2,500 years old...but you will not, because this means palestinians are an invented people and country).

And anyway, you want Israel to be stoped to do what exactly - strike Iran ?
Well, good luck with that.

A strike against Iran is not only necesary, but unavoidable - today, next year or in 10 years.It is COMMON knowledge that MUSLIM states are also having UNSTABLE regimes...i really don't want to live with MUSLIM middle east countries having NUCLEAR capability.Iran will be JUST the first one, followed by Saudi Arabia, Syria and Egypt AT LEAST.

All of them MIGHT have in future REGIMES that will have the CAPABILITY to build nukes AND HATRED for Israel.It really DOESN'T matter if Israel is EVIL or not...those regimes will start a war against Israel that will lead to either a nuclear war (all of middle east will be a radioactive area) with NO WINNERS, or to a conventional war LOST by Israel.

You got it now why Israel HAVE TO attack Iran now, to AT LEAST stop a nuclear arms race in Middle East, a Middle East with ONLY Israel's enemies?

We can ONLY HOPE that the attack against Iran will not lead to a MAJOR war against Israel and the posibility that Israel might be defeated...because man, they will USE nukes.

We can also hope that an attack against Iran can be avoided...but if we are not living in la-la land, we must realize that such hopes are...hopeless.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

UNLESS you agree that Israel is ALSO 2,500 years old...

Where the hell did you get that Iran is 2500 years old? You do know that there is written history found there that dates back to least double the 2500 years?

2500 years ago the Achaemenid Empire came to power that released the Jews from Babylon. Sure. But Iran is way older than the Achaemenid Empire.

LOL @ ignorant trolls.

PS.

Stop reading those mass sent emails as if every letter is correct, you show your true colours without even realizing it

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The U.S. did not use nuclear weapons during the vietnam war.
This war was micromanaged by president Johnson.They did
use napalm bombs and used agent orange to clear the jungles.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Ben81

I'm beginning to wonder if anyone even knows when and where those two nukes were used

I'm not sure I even know anymore

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by Recollector

UNLESS you agree that Israel is ALSO 2,500 years old...

Where the hell did you get that Iran is 2500 years old? You do know that there is written history found there that dates back to least double the 2500 years?

2500 years ago the Achaemenid Empire came to power that released the Jews from Babylon. Sure. But Iran is way older than the Achaemenid Empire.

LOL @ ignorant trolls.

PS.

Stop reading those mass sent emails as if every letter is correct, you show your true colours without even realizing it

Hey ??

Maybe that means that Iran has a better claim to Palestine !!

No wonder Israel is nervous

Maybe Iran actually has valid land titles too !!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Ben81

Sorry .. i mean in Japan
im sure you did know what i was meaning

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maponos
How do you respond to my post above and

I don't.

are you for or against an attack on Iran Israeliguy ?

For an attack on military nuclear reactors and military installations if must. Nothing in me is for an attack on unarmed civilians.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I can't help but think of Harry Hill when reading threads like this...

'Well I like the Muslims attempts to form a caliphate and spread sharia through constant breeding, but I also like the zionist NWO. Which is better? There's only one way to find out...'

(Apologies to the non UK people who have no idea what that means).

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
Then address the points I made? Ow wait, you can't, they show you for the hypocrite that you are.

What points did you make? The only ones I came across were that the US/Saudis/Israel are somehow scared of Iran.
..Now that I think of it, I remember you name. You used the same rhetoric on me some time ago and it failed miserably then as well. The thing I remember the most about you is that you argue for the sake of arguing, even if the argument itself holds no input for 6 pages straight.

Well, I doubt I really need to address one guy's claims that anyone is scared of Iran really. I mean, what's so scary about them military-wise anyway? I'd be happy to get into an argument about the military of Iran and who it is capable of scaring. It will most definitely be better than arguing with you for 4 pages on stuff like terminology and our posts themselves.
edit on 1-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Plagerize much ? I bet you were the type in high school to copy eight percent a reference book and turn it in as your own work for homework .

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join