It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

1. Various "ESP"-type traits. ..Yes documented when I was young
2. Rh-negative blood type. No
3. Uncommon eye colors. Green, amber, etc. Yes Green that turn bright amber for unknown reasons
4. Unusual dreams. Dreaming in color, with physical sensation, smell, etc. Yes Always .

I am an NDEer and have had encounters with small grey since I was very young .. Once with a tall Mantis looking being .. IQ was 180 when young dropped to 150 as an adult .

So ?

I think we are all the product of genetic manipulation according to them we are being manipulated into a superior form capable of interaction with them .

re unityemissions Oh wait it's just coping mechanism ....Thx G-D

But it's not working I still cant stand this planet of retards .

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm a 1, 2 & 4 with dark brown eyes. They do however have yellow circles near the edges like a tree cut open. O- blood and such. Crazy dreams in color and I actually had dreams of mundane events that came true months later. I don't think I'm an alien hybrid though, as much as I would love to, I am merely a human. A lot of us can do more than we goes our species credit for. I'm nothing special, but I don't know many other people that can do the stuff.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merenwenrago

Apologies to anyone I missed, and for any delays in responses. Had a few I had missed from months back; guess I had too many threads in the "myATS" list, and overlooked them. Glad to see some new posts, too. If I missed responding to anyone, let me know.

Originally posted by HomerinNC
i have one quality, i dream in color and of unusual places, like im seeing things thru my eyes, but someplace else

Aren't those some of the most interesting dreams? Mine, I get "unusual" buildings; they seem in many cases like a lot of building joined together. No always, but those are common. Others are like a sort of maze, with little nooks and crannies all over.
edit on 20-1-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: statement to thread

I also dream about buildings similar to how you described and it's usually a big shopping mall or houses or a hospital with an undergound tunnel/bunker behind them.

Sounds familiar! Schools, malls, hospitals, huge office buildings, and frequently, more than one of those merged together. Or, houses joined in odd ways. Underground rooms, attic rooms, hidden tunnels and cubbies and rooms....

The rest of the family thinks my dream buildings are weird. Nice to know someone else has those!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Damn, that'll be me full blown Alien then.....knew i was a weirdo.....

Wait a minute, Wait a minute..... Jimi didn't have light coloured eyes, but i'm Damn sure that guy was from another planet...would be interesting to know his Blood type...i'm sure his old service records could enlighten us though...or Google...

Jimi? Who is Jimi"?

Originally posted by DAVID64
Hmmm.
My wife had to have RhoGAM with both our kids.[med that prevents the mother's body rejecting the fetus]
I have very unusual dreams, in color, that include smells, physical sensations, strange places and situations. Sometimes I can still smell whatever it was for a few seconds after I wake up.
I've also had some "predictive" dreams when I was much younger. Dreamed I was playing football in our front yard, fell while running after the ball and hit one of those small metal phone boxes. Happened the next day and freaked me out for a week.
Just have normal blue/gray eyes.
Even with 2 out of 4, I don't believe I'm anything but an ordinary guy.
My wife is an RN and she says the RhoGAM is not unusual. I credit the dreams to a very vivid imagination.
Not trying to debunk your theory, just saying I'm nothin' special.

Well, dreaming in color is supposed to be pretty rare, and physical sensations in dreams even more so. So, in that way, you have a rare trait. The predictive stuff isn't that common, either. Overall, the thread is more to explore rare traits than necessarily a hybrid theory. It's simply that more people who talk about those traits on site here tend to associate such things with the "alien hybrid" theory, and other similar theories.

Originally posted by unityemissions
So basically, if you feel out of place and are bored you too can imagine yourself to be an alien hybrid. Check.

I think this is a coping mechanism for simply being a little off. Intuitive, introverted, weirdo. No alien hybrid. Sheesh.

No, mostly, this is to explore the way some people seem to have a lot of the more rare traits, when that would seem unlikely. Plus, since some talk about either alien hybrids, or demon/human hybrids, what traits those might have, if they were real. Any ideas on why some people have so many unusual traits are welcome to the thread. The thread title simply offers one of the more popular ideas on the subject. I have several uncommon traits, but I don't think I am part alien. I simply want to explore various ideas on why so many unusual traits occur in certain people. I also rather like being a bit "off", if you want to use that term. Being a clone of the masses never appealed to me.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13
1. Various "ESP"-type traits. ..Yes documented when I was young
2. Rh-negative blood type. No
3. Uncommon eye colors. Green, amber, etc. Yes Green that turn bright amber for unknown reasons
4. Unusual dreams. Dreaming in color, with physical sensation, smell, etc. Yes Always .

I am an NDEer and have had encounters with small grey since I was very young .. Once with a tall Mantis looking being .. IQ was 180 when young dropped to 150 as an adult .

So ?

I think we are all the product of genetic manipulation according to them we are being manipulated into a superior form capable of interaction with them .

re unityemissions Oh wait it's just coping mechanism ....Thx G-D

But it's not working I still cant stand this planet of retards .

Well, I fit all four, but I don't really think I am some alien hybrid. Though, I agree that this planet is full of people that make me wish I wasn't the same species.... I am far from convinced (thread notwithstanding) that there is contact from extraterrestrials. I suspect something else is responsible.

Originally posted by SuperSeaver
I'm a 1, 2 & 4 with dark brown eyes. They do however have yellow circles near the edges like a tree cut open. O- blood and such. Crazy dreams in color and I actually had dreams of mundane events that came true months later. I don't think I'm an alien hybrid though, as much as I would love to, I am merely a human. A lot of us can do more than we goes our species credit for. I'm nothing special, but I don't know many other people that can do the stuff.

Well, "unusual" would be a better word than "special". Whatever traits we have, or don't have, we didn't pick them, or cultivate them. My exploration of those, and others that people might have, is mostly from curiosity. When rare traits that seem to have no genetic connection are found in multiples in certain people, I want to know if there is a reason. Plus, it's very interesting seeing all the different opinions people have on the topic.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
OMGawd...seriously???!

Jimi is Jimi Hendrix of course and I bet he was O- too!

Just another hybrid here... lol

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Could be... Or know your are..... Just saying
I have eyes that change color on regular basis as well as my twin Also I can feel peoples "vibes", "auras" I can tell who is trying to "sceme" on me. Also I have a feeling someone is "watching over me" like an angel. If it was upto nature myself and twin would be dead. Who else wrecks a motorcycle at triple digit speed and just walks away with nothing more than scratches. Who else gets sniped at twice and blow up and returns home to tell the story.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
let's doa

You could be a vampire thread next!1

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
OMGawd...seriously???!

Ah, gotcha! LOL!

Not a big fan; too young, and not the style of music I like.

Originally posted by marbles87
Could be... Or know your are..... Just saying
I have eyes that change color on regular basis as well as my twin Also I can feel peoples "vibes", "auras" I can tell who is trying to "sceme" on me. Also I have a feeling someone is "watching over me" like an angel. If it was upto nature myself and twin would be dead. Who else wrecks a motorcycle at triple digit speed and just walks away with nothing more than scratches. Who else gets sniped at twice and blow up and returns home to tell the story.

Sounds like you have some stories to share! As a twin, do you have some of those odd twin things? I mean like knowing when the other is hurt, buying the same clothes when not shopping together, etc.

Originally posted by votan
let's doa

You could be a vampire thread next!1

Only if we can avoid sparkles!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
OMGawd...seriously???!

Lol.
Alen Hybrids also shape shift according to david icke

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I would love your opinions on these, as well as additional ones you think should be included on such a list.

So, what do you all think?

I think I can help you with your list. Have you ever been around certain people that spur strong emotions without you knowing why? For example, do some people when you are around them make you feel very calm and relaxed while others you have a difficult time being near. You may have feelings of anger towards a person but you cannot understand why? The people I am talking about are complete strangers so you should be indifferent towards them. This is called emotional bonding sequence between two different species. For example, if you were able to sit down by a wild bison, that bison thinks differently than you but has its own emotions. You may not be able to communicate with the bison but you may share similar emotions and be able to be near each other without one fleeing or else harming the other. The same is true with Zetans. When a zetan gets near another zetan the attraction between the two without even speaking is like a magnet to iron. But, put that zetan near some humans and a strong opposite reaction occurs like pouring bleach into ammonia. Have you ever approached someone, and they just flip out or act hostile towards you for no reason? It's the emotional bonding sequence at work.

For this reason, it is imperative that full blooded Zetans are kept out of the general population and grouped together in holding areas. The hybrid interaction with zetans is to help control the emotional bonding sequence between full blooded humans and full blooded zetans. It will work out in the next few years. And, both species will benefit immensely.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorzetan

This is a seriously interesting topic. my experiences are unbelievable, only the people around me at the times to experience events know the facts. The sad, yet understandable part is most (not all) of them are to scared to come forward or meet with me again. Fear of the unknown initiates strange thoughts and feelings amongst friends.

I suffered, "missing time" several times, with these events there where multiple witnesses.
I feel that I do not belong here on earth, most people I can't associate too or with.
My eye's actually change colour ... even had the Military confused v other Gov departments.
I get strange illnesses that can't be medically accounted for.
Additionally; I have my medical records "doctored" as they can't explain my recoveries.
My psychic abilities are unparalleled in certain areas.
Primarily self imposed isolation (with my partner) is my best line of defence at the age of 54

I learnt that not telling the truth from the onset to your wife ends in a hurried divorce.
The same with my second partner, things happened around me, she went quickly also.
My partner now. I told her up front that strange things happen around me. We are still together after 7yrs.

My father and younger brother are the same as I am. Yet my mother and two younger sisters are not like us males.
My father had these gifts/ abilities or traits from a child (late 1940's) when he was about 10 years of age. His first UFO encounter in the late 1950's was at sea just off the Australian coast on a freighter. It actually made the news in Australia. Dad never discussed any off this with us kids, only with mum. Only 10 days prior to him passing away (2011 Dec) at the age of 74 did he discuss events & thoughts with me.

When he was admitted to ICU things happened, the nurse had to leave (never came back) I stayed with him for his last 14hrs in this life .... I received a serious education, as well as other medical staff. When my mum arrived she knew that oddities would have occurred. In the last minutes of dads life in ICU, 18 hrs of induced coma my dad did things that had to be seen to be believed. My youngest sister is still in denial and adamantly refuses to talk about it.

This has culminated in that now I am in the process of writing a book our lives. I reads like science fiction, but it is all true. Certain people, friends & witnesses have agreed to have their names published, which is a big ask.

Take it as you will, but feeling alone, misunderstood, ridiculed and rejected toughens you up emotionally, to a point.
Thanks for reading a small part of my life.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
When my mother was pregnant with me, my grandfather instisted she had be impregnated by aliens. He was so sure of this that he actually took my father aside to explain I wasn't his & why. My mother's pregnancy with me progessed much quicker than normal to the point they believed she must be having twins. At seven months gestation they scheduled an ultrasound to confirm this but she went into labor a week before. They tried to stop the labor with no success. I was born at seven months gestations fully developed, seven & a half pounds, theoretically this is impossible. As an infant on numerous occasions I ran extremly high tempertures & had to be rushed to the ER, doctors could never pinpoint a cause. My father began to believe I couldn't possibly be his after all a fully developed infant couldn't be born at seven months gestation & I did not look like anyone, honestly from either side of the family. I always have had a strange eye color (steel blue, black rim, with small gold flecks close to the pupil) & I am extremly pale. I started sleep walking before a year of age. Countless nights as a baby, they found me sitting on the couch staring off & unresponsive. For as long as I can remember I have had prophetic dreams, premonitions & I am very empathic. As I grow older the difference in the way I think & process becomes more & more clear. Recently my eyes started changing colors, for a woman in her earily 30's this was unusual so I saught my doctor. It was as if the gold flecks were expanding. Turns out I may be suffering from a copper toxicity which my doctor says the circumstances were unusual as well. As the nurse took my blood she made a comment to herself about my blood being a different color, when I ask her to repeat what she said it caught her off guard so she changed the subject. I noted that she had several tubes of blood on the counter, they did in fact appear to be several shades darker (she had just drawn the blood right before I came in). The last detail may not have anything to do with this, just thought I would throw it in since it seemed weird. Everything I have explained is merely the cliff notes verse to paint a picture more or less. My question to you: Is everything I listed mere coincidence that can each be explained by one thing or another or is my grandfathers explaination of me being a hybrid possible? I would greatly appreciate serious replies only.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm 5/5. I won't elaborate on anything I can do. Just adding to the thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

I totally thought the same thin till recently, it was quite shocking. I can also taste and smell in my dreams

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well, some interesting additions. Not sure what to make of some of it, but appreciate the input.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Other than blood type, I fit your list to a T....and I have had one major sighting, that was followed by a period of missing time. However, as much as I am into the subject, I really have NO desire to be hypnotized to find out about the missing time.

For one, I feel my knowledge on the subject would work against me, and give my mind ammo to fabricate something.

For another, if it was an unpleasant experience, then the LAST thing I want to do is recall it.

There's no way I could fully trust the hypnotist, their agenda, or my own muddied memory.

Finally, this sighting wasn't just me, but a whole military compound of kids (the adults were under some kind of sleep paralysis...and wouldn't wake up). I remember going outside, seeing the lights over the hill, beams shooting down, etc., but that's it. Woke up the next day, went to school, came home, then asked my Dad, and he said not to talk about it. I was a military brat...so I did just that, and that was that.

Years later I asked him about it, and he acted (convincingly) like he had no idea what I was talking about. But every kid in that compound (about 50 or so of us), was out on the icy streets in our PJs that night. And none of us remembered anything beyond that and waking up.

Hybrid or no, doesn't really matter much in the long run...though sure, like all kids, I always wondered if these two were REALLY my parents...

edit on 20-3-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5area1
reply to post by amongus

I totally thought the same thin till recently, it was quite shocking. I can also taste and smell in my dreams

They are visions of sorts and you can feel too

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Hi, so you are unique to huh? Have you gotten any logical of pheseabel answers from this site? My sister and I were both abducted when we were young and have both developed very heightened senses.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 5area1

Greeted well friend, hoping to discuss what you speak of, looking for a way home.
edit on 24-3-2013 by Hybrid00 because: Attempted to reply to an individual post and this joined the forum. Deletion would be appreciated

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join