You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I know 3 people who don't even know each other that think that they are not human... the funny thing is they all say the same thing about themselves... they won't say that they're alien, but it is a good bet that they are?
edit on 25-3-2013 by putnamcrab because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

What if you dream in eastman color?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Other than blood type, I fit your list to a T....and I have had one major sighting, that was followed by a period of missing time. However, as much as I am into the subject, I really have NO desire to be hypnotized to find out about the missing time.

*snip*

Finally, this sighting wasn't just me, but a whole military compound of kids (the adults were under some kind of sleep paralysis...and wouldn't wake up). I remember going outside, seeing the lights over the hill, beams shooting down, etc., but that's it. Woke up the next day, went to school, came home, then asked my Dad, and he said not to talk about it. I was a military brat...so I did just that, and that was that.
*snip*

Interesting! Maybe there was some sort of experiment, that the adults were aware was taking place, to see how something would affect you kids. Just speculation, but still, creepy!

Originally posted by putnamcrab
I know 3 people who don't even know each other that think that they are not human... the funny thing is they all say the same thing about themselves... they won't say that they're alien, but it is a good bet that they are?
edit on 25-3-2013 by putnamcrab because: spelling

What sorts of things do they say about themselves?

Originally posted by Trackhunter
Reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

What if you dream in eastman color?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Well, it's color, no idea what sort, lol! Always was color. When I was a kid, I asked why they tended to show dream segments in black and white. When told that's how people dream, I thought the adults were playing a joke, or trying to conceal the real reason.

new topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join