It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You could be an alien hybrid if....

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
And not only that. To your information, Scientists comfirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA , and Alex Collier confirm that the Earth-human race is a mixture of 22 Extraterrestrial races

Greetings,

No disrespect anunaki......... but how did scientist determine that our DNA has Alien DNA..... ??
Two possibilities Option 1)they compared our DNA to alien DNA or Option 2) Its a bluff........

Please don't say that our DNA has many anomalies........ Because If scientist had said so about the DNA.. then i probably missed a necessary text at college..........but i am pretty sure......... I haven't............ so no conclusive evidence there....... what you call Alien DNA.......... It could be the common DNA shared by similar organisms....... You do know we do share DNA with many known species of Earth...........

I can confirm this that there is a medical condition known as Erythroblastosis foetalis Where mothers with Rh- blood type have baby with Rh+ and Mother's body rejects the child or new born child suffers from alloimmune or autoimmune reactions............. you can search about it on the net..........

I am already hating this Alex collier character............ dunno what kind of mumbo jumbo....... he has fed people............. You see that the problem with UFO people and advocates of ET life....... they just jump to conclusions w/o proof..... just on faith.........Hence common people do not believe you......... For once how many of them examined the design of UFO....... is it feasible to make such a craft......... at least theoretically...... or on autocad designing software....... Ran battle simulations......... Civilization simulations......
Did anyone think at all.........??

"IT IS VERY EASY TO LIVE LIFE WITH EYES CLOSED. OPEN YOUR EYES,THINK"

Do not accept everything as proof....... just because you want to believe.......... Think............

PROUD TO BE HUMAN..............

Have Fun,
Primus

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
alien/devil hybrids? o.O *xfiles music plays*
-SAP-

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
Ok i really enjoy this thread and the reason is that everyone thinks/believes that is an alien. I have a proposal for all of you and i mean no disrespect to any member:

All the people that say that are alien hybrids why don't you go and take a DNA test and then post the results here.

It's that simple.No more doubts from the debunkers/unbelievers.

DNA sample of hair from what is supposed to be a Human looking Extraterrestrial woman from outer space

A frightening and life changing alien abduction experience occurred on July 12, 1988. Khoury had lay on a bed and was overwhelmed by paralysis. A number of beings became apparent around him. One of them, a tall thin golden yellow colored being, with large black eyes, inserted a long needle like object into the side of his head. Khoury blackout.

He regained consciousness with a start and rushed into the adjoining room where he found other family members in a "switched-off" state. Rousing them, Khoury found that while they thought only some 10 minutes had passed, in reality it seemed between 1 to 2 hours had passed. An injury to his head was verified.

At that time Peter Khoury had no real context to anchor his disturbing experience. Eventually he became aware of abduction experiences and entered the UFO field to initially understand what happened to him. Eventually, frustrated with the problems and politics that plagued his association with ufology he formed a support group - the UFO Experience Support Association (UFOESA) during April, 1993.

Despite trying to focus on supporting others, Peter Khoury found that strange experiences had continued for him. In retrospect, the most striking one occurred on July 23, 1992, according to diary entries.

He had been recovering from head injuries received in a job site assault (he worked in the building industry in his own cement rendering business). At about 7 am, having returned to his Sydney suburban home from the train station, after dropping off his wife, Khoury felt unwell and lay down on the bed to sleep. He awoke with a start sometime later, becoming aware of something alighting on the bed. He was shocked to see two strange women kneeling on the end of his bed.

Both were naked. One appeared Nordic and the other Asian. Aspects of their appearance were quite odd. The Nordic female had a very elongated face and a sharply point chin. Her eyes appeared to be blue and 2 to 3 times larger than normal. She had very fine wispy blonde hair that seemed to be oddly blown up. Her skin color was quite light.

The dark brown skinned Asian looking woman seemed to have almost completely black eyes. Her hair was black and set in a firm page-boy style.

Although no normal communication occurred, the Nordic woman seemed to be in charge and Khoury got the impression she was giving the Asian looking woman some sort of instruction.

What followed was quite disorientating for Khoury. The Nordic woman, who seemed to be over 6 feet tall and apparently very strong, reached forward and pulled Khoury's head to her breast. He resisted, trying to pull away.

She did this 3 times. Finally Khoury, trying to cope with the shock and disorientating nature of this experience, bit on her nipple apparently swallowing a piece from it. The Nordic woman, although seemingly confused, did not react with any pain and nor was there any sign of blood. She seemed to convey to the other woman that this was not the way things were supposed to happen. Khoury was overcome with a coughing fit. Moments later, looking up again, he found that both women had vanished.

The coughing caused Khoury to go to the bathroom to get a drink of water. When he went to urinate he found it very painful to do so, due to, it turned out, some very fine blonde hair wrapped tightly under his foreskin. Khoury removed the hair and had the foresight to place it in a plastic sachet bag with a seal. He did that because he felt there was no way it should have been there.

It was unlike his wife's hair. Khoury concluded that something extraordinarily bizarre had just occurred and linked the 2 pieces of blonde thin hair (about 10-12 cm & 6-8 cm long) to the strange tall, blonde haired Nordic looking woman. Even though Vivian had been very supportive of him about his 1988 abduction experience, Peter refrained from telling her what occurred for about 2 weeks. She accepted it far better than Peter did, telling him it was something he has no control over and they would deal with it as best as they could.

edit on 9-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

There is still a lot to learn about DNA, also the claim that humans use all they can from their brains is wrong. The claim states that different parts of the brain are used for different things so basically the entire brain is used just not entirely at one time but at different times.

Telepathy, dreams, there is definitely more human don't know about their abilities. Whether it was purposly blocked, there are people who have more developed abilities. They are probably not revealed to public or not discovered yet.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Greetings,

I totally agree with you imtor.......... i have been trying to find proof......... will eventually let everyone know......... but i think they used virus as means of control on the humans..........

Have fun,
Primus

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I know this case and it's the most interesting case of alien existence on earth with proof,but i was talking about the members here that claim or suspect to be aliens/alien hybrids.

What they call alien DNA in humans,if i remember correct was the junk DNA,which they call it that,because they have no idea what its functions are.So it could be alien or not.That is yet to be determined.

junk dna

alien dna in humans

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I know this case and it's the most interesting case of alien existence on earth with proof,but i was talking about the members here that claim or suspect to be aliens/alien hybrids.

What they call alien DNA in humans,if i remember correct was the junk DNA,which they call it that,because they have no idea what its functions are.So it could be alien or not.That is yet to be determined.

junk dna

alien dna in humans

Nice find 'Phantom traveller'
In that site of www.psrast.org... as you provided, it states:

Presently, only the function of a few percent of the DNA is known, the rest has been believed to be useless garbage, commonly called "Junk DNA" by molecular biologists.

Increasing evidence is now indicating that this DNA is not "junk" at all. Especially, it has been found to have various regulatory roles. This means that this so-called "non-coding DNA" influences the behavior of the genes, the "coding DNA", in important ways.

However, the knowledge is still very incomplete about this DNA. And there is little knowledge about the relationship between non-coding DNA and the DNA of genes.

Presently, only the function of a few percent of the DNA is known, the rest has been believed to be "junk". The most exhaustive knowledge is about the genes responsible for the bodily structures, the structural genes, which are the simplest part of the system. But the knowledge about the most important part of this system, the regulator genes, is incomplete. The genetic code language of these genes is only partially known.

More than 98 percent of all DNA, was called "Junk DNA" by molecular biologists, because they were unable to ascribe any function to it. They assumed that it was just "molecular garbage". If it were "junk", the sequence of the "syllables", i.e. the nucleotides in DNA should be completely random.

However it has been found that the sequence of the syllables is not random at all and has a striking resemblance with the structure of human language (ref. Flam, F. "Hints of a language in junk DNA", Science 266:1320, 1994, see quote below). Therefore, scientists now generally believe that this DNA must contain some kind of coded information. But the code and its function is yet completely unknown.

And from the site of www.rense.com... as you provided, it states:

After comprehensive analysis with the assistance of other scientists, computer programmers, mathematicians, and other learned scholars, Professor Chang had wondered if the apparently "junk Human DNA" was created by some kind of "extraterrestrial programmer". The alien chunks within Human DNA, Professor Chang further observes, "have its own veins, arteries, and its own immune system that vigorously resists all our anti-cancer drugs."

Professor Chang further stipulates that "Our hypothesis is that a higher extraterrestrial life form was engaged in creating new life and planting it on various planets. Earth is just one of them. Perhaps, after programming, our creators grow us the same way we grow bacteria in Petri dishes. We can't know their motives - whether it was a scientific experiment, or a way of preparing new planets for colonization, or is it long time ongoing business of seedling life in the universe."

Professor Chang further indicates that "If we think about it in our human terms, the apparent "extraterrestrial programmers" were most probably working on "one big code" consisting of several projects, and the projects should have produced various life forms for various planets. They have been also trying various solutions. They wrote "the big code", executed it, did not like some function, changed them or added new one, executed again, made more improvements, tried again and again."

Professor Chang's team of researchers furthermore concludes that, "The apparent "extraterrestrial programmers" may have been ordered to cut all their idealistic plans for the future when they concentrated on the "Earth project" to meet the pressing deadline. Very likely in an apparent rush, the "extraterrestrial programmers" may have cut down drastically on big code and delivered basic program intended for Earth."

Professor Chang is only one of many scientists and other researchers who have discovered extraterrestrial origins to Humanity.

Human Genome Project Coordinators find absolute proof of Extraterrestrial contact with 'Earth humans' via DNA evidence.

The implications of these scientific finds would reinforce claims by other scientists and observers of having contact with 'off-world' human looking extraterrestrials.

The 'off-world' human looking extraterrestrial have been claimed to have provided some of the genetic material for human evolution, and that many of these extraterrestrials have allowed some of their personnel to incarnate as 'star seeds' on Earth in human families. These "star seeds", "star children" or "star people" are described by Brad and Francie Steiger as individuals whose 'souls' were formally incarnated on the worlds of other star systems and then traveled to Earth and decided to incarnate here in order to "boost" the spiritual evolutionary development of humanity. Most of humanity would consider this group of extraterrestrials to be 'benevolent' as described by 'contactees' such as George Adamski, Orfeo Angelucci, George Van Tassell, Howard Menger, Paul Villa, Billy Meier and Alex Collier who each explain the nature of their voluntary interactions with these human looking extraterrestrials. These "contactees" often provide physical evidence in the form of photographs, film and/or witnesses of their contacts with extraterrestrial races. The most extensively documented and researched contactee is Eduard 'Billy' Meier who provided much physical evidence for investigators.

'Phantom traveller', i am grateful for these nice finds, yeah, the scientists sure did find evidence of Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA
Thanks.

Not only that indigenous people explains that some human looking star races came to arrived to Earth in ancient times and intermingled with the Earth-inhabitants, but that there are reportedly over 20 types of extraterrestrial genes within human DNA, and Alex Collier explained that the Andromedans told him that 22 Extraterrestrial races provided their genes in the Earth-human DNA
edit on 10-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

The "Starchildren's DNA reportedly is expanded to 12, reportedly have immunity to disease, and their brain is reportedly being upgraded as reportedly proven by their amazing IQ scores.

You say you was talking about members here that are claimed or suspected to be aliens / alien hybrids. Did anyone here come forward to claim they are a "Starchild" (also fit the alien hybrid category), or just simply said they are a alien hybrid? Did any of these members here on this thread mention that one of their parent-members is from outer space?

I think it's cool that there are ATS members who come forward here and tell about their UFO sighting experiences, and even more cool when some of the ATS members claim to have been abducted by aliens, i am open to that, the alien abduction phenomenon is world wide, and the fact is that alien implants have been removed as well, and that these alien implants have been concluded to be of Extraterrestrial origin by some of the best experts on this planet. And i would find it even more cool if at least some of the ATS members claim that he or she is a "Starchild" (who are using these unusual skills that i previously described), or just alien hybrid and claim that one of his or her parent members is from outer space.
edit on 10-3-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

You are playing a dangerous game... a game where people are being judged in a way that is not any different than judgeing somebody's intelligence by feeling the knots on someones head.

Please look into a subject called "organic portholes" montalk.net is a good start

This subject is very deep and has been explored throughly!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

If you read all the answers in the thread,you will see that almost all the posters claimed that they have some or all of the traits suggested in the OP and some they were wondering if they are hybrids.Noone came saying that one of the parents is alien.besides if the mother got pregnant during an abduction,she wouldn't know it herself.

Don't get me wrong i wasn't trying to make fun of anyone ,but if someone suspects something like that,the LOGICAL thing to do is to test himself/herself.I was 100% serious about it.

And i would find it even more cool if at least some of the ATS members claim that he or she is part alien from outer space and part Earth-inhabitant.

You have been around long enough and i'm sure you have seen the threads that pop up every other day,with members claiming that they are aliens.Do you believed any of them?
It would be great if anyone who knew that he/she was a hybrid or an alien could come out of the closet and be able to prove it somehow.
But i'm 10000000% sure that if such people are members here,they wouldn't even bother to mention it.Coz if they could prove it...next stop...some underground lab.

Anyway i'm studying the phenomenon for a very long time and i'm a believer and noone can change my mind on that.I know they are here,i just cannot prove it to the rest of the world yet

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87
Greetings, No disrespect anunaki......... but how did scientist determine that our DNA has Alien DNA..... ??

Thanks for the greetings 'Primus87'... 'Phantom Traveller' provided som interesting sites about that, which you also can read from the quotes in my reply to 'Phantom Traveller's post

I can confirm this that there is a medical condition known as Erythroblastosis foetalis Where mothers with Rh- blood type have baby with Rh+ and Mother's body rejects the child or new born child suffers from alloimmune or autoimmune reactions............. you can search about it on the net..........

It's 'LadyGreenEyes' job to provide links / quotes about that, so if 'LadyGreenEyes' really want to be taken seriously then 'LadyGreenEyes' have to provide it. It is not your job, not my job, but 'LadyGreenEyes' job to provide it.
It is 'LadyGreenEyes' who made this thread, so the burden of showing some stuffs / links / quotes to back up what 'LadyGreenEyes' are trying to say lies on 'LadyGreenEyes'.

I am already hating this Alex collier character............

I doubt you hate Alex Collier. You even don't know much about Alex Collier, so you are not able to conclude anything about Alex Collier, yet.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hi everyone first post….i’m rh negative, suffer from autoimmune degenerative bone disease and hyper-mobility joints, I have a DNA anomaly which my doctor cannot explain, I stopped producing the growth hormone at the age of ten, my blood consists of large unusual shaped red cells, I have very dark brown eyes and everyone says when I’m really angry my eyes turn black.(which thankfully is very rare nowadays) I’m very highly intrinsically intuitive and often know what people are thinking when I’m in their presence, very often people say why are you always right (this applies to situations with friends and family asking my opinion or advice etc..) the question cannot be answered as I don’t know. I can /have seen future events but not always very clearly… Oh and 666 follows me everywhere I go…. that I can live with. I can honestly say I’m human…I think ???…blimmey I hope so.
don't fancy being a hybrid or a blinking 'demon' neither...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by puplelight

Hi, welcome to ATS.
My my, that's some description and self-disclosure!!

Can you elaborate a bit?
How old are you now?

At what size did you stop growing?

What sort of DNA anomaly?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

And i would find it even more cool if at least some of the ATS members claim that he or she is part alien from outer space and part Earth-inhabitant.

Being a rapha/raphah (one of the rephaim) I now see the connection between aliens/angels and alien/human hybrids a.k.a the nephilim.
If there are any other rephaim here on ATS then may I ask what it felt like when you reached your place of origin within this world, whilst not fully understanding why you had the urge to get there for many years ? Does the word 'Completion' summerise that feeling?

It would be great if anyone who knew that he/she was a hybrid or an alien could come out of the closet and be able to prove it somehow.

The problem is no one believes what I say when I speak about the fact that it is possible to access any one of the multiple worlds that run parallel to this reality whilst dreaming.
Nephil spirits are damned to traverse this world until Judgement Day, as Enoch the Scribe was told once by YHWH.
When a human body dies the spirit moves to a containment system where they are either with Jesus Christ in paradise, or in a really miserable and depressing version of this world. Nephil spirits (a.k.a ghosts, jinn's etc) are free/damned to roam these worlds until YHWH erases them all.

In Tartarus (prison for fallen b'nai Elohim) ley lines look like red, blue and yellow lines. Maybe someone on ATS can verify this ? I think red is ground, blue is air/sky.
The red lines are horizontal at ground/waist level, blue lines follow house roof tops and yellow lines function as a form of connection as they stand vertical along edges of some lampposts. The rest of the land is a desolate wasteland filled with mounds and hills of brown and grey dust. The only objects that still stand are manmade buildings. Both the sky and sea are black.

No one listens because no one is interested.

No pictures = denialists jump with joy at easy victory !!!

It is even possible to see the bottom of a portal from hell that has a code M345 that turns out to be a passage for negative entities to rise from hell into www.castlemiddleschool.net... or MS345. We all know education is a primary target for YHWH's enemies.

I believe many other nephilim are now seeing these number codes in the form of the 11:11 Wake-up Call.
This means at least 75 million alien/human hybrids have been seeing these codes for 10-20 years.

But i'm 10000000% sure that if such people are members here,they wouldn't even bother to mention it.Coz if they could prove it...next stop...some underground lab.

Our backs are against the wall and we are classified as traitors to our own family bloodline. The only ally that we have is Jesus Christ. Without His continuous love, guys like myself would have been dragged down to the gray dusty lab long ago.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
As a child my father use to tell me a story that we where from Zaltar....Just he and I my mother and brother were not."Someday I would understand more," he would say...I know my father was just joking around...But the funny thing is years later I found a Z shaped birth mark on the back of my leg....

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

As a child my father use to tell me a story that we where from Zaltar.

Where is Zaltar?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by puplelight
I have a DNA anomaly which my doctor cannot explain,
Why did your doctor feel a need to check your DNA in the first place?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hi i stopped growing at the age of 10 now 4ft 9ins and i'm in my 40's the doc checked on the DNA for other hereditary conditions... not sure about the anomaly, i'm no scientist but i know he said it was quite odd, he did some other tests 'still waiting on the result of them' but i'm not too worried i'm alive and kicking that's all that matters.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by puplelight

Cool!
Are you going to have more tests done on your DNA to see if the "anomalies" are alien?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Greetings,

Phantom provided a site link which said there are junk DNA........ but its origin not sure......... it could be alien......... they just dazzle around and around the same thing but no proof......... what if that DNA sequence is not genetic material but Genetic memory.............?? It is a medically accepted fact that character of parents are transmitted to the child........ maybe through the genetic memory.......

As for the thing me providing the data for lady green eyes does not make my data less significant........

I already dislike alex collier becoz he is feeding all kinds of mumbo jumbo to people........

I am a Man of Science,Faith and Philosophy.......... I do believe aliens exist........ but its prove should be scientific....... not some hearsay.........

As i have already told you......... you want to hear the truth find me on facebook then we talk....... writing like this in forum is boring and unproductive........... [email protected]

Have fun,
Primus

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join