It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone remember what having fun was all about...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Oh how i would enjoy doing one, not two of these but any one of them for a single day. Yep, simply having fun and enjoying life.

Slip and Slide anyone, sure looks fun...!

Now this is a adrenaline rush

I would give anything to try this out...

edit on 29-2-2012 by cerebralassassins because: fixed link

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Dear cerebralassassins,

S&F, thanks for posting, I needed that and it made me smile. Peace.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

hey i apologize for the random question,

but your avatar reminds me of a thread i read a while ago, about someone who was being stalked by a creature that resembled your avatar...the creature had no arms, had sharp teeth, and was naked...

are you the same guy who posted that story?

if so...

was it fake?

and have you seen the creature again?..

anyways back on track...yea good times, unfortunately the idea of having fun has changed dramatically over the years...kids now-a-days are "having fun" in horrible ways

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Holy crap trike drifting looks awesome.

I would also like to add that having fun doesn't necessarily have to be a health risk.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Dear ChaoticOrder,

That was so special, made me cry and laugh. I laughed because he was so joyous it made me joyous. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Dear ChaoticOrder,

That was so special, made me cry and laugh. I laughed because he was so joyous it made me joyous. Thanks.
Yeah he a real special guy, I first stumbled across one of his videos the other day and started to watch more if his videos. He has a whole bunch on YouTube, you should check them out, he gives brilliant advice and insight into life. Sean Stephenson is his name, just search it.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ooYODAoo

Hi,

In reference to your question regarding the avatar, yes it was a huge thread and was eventually closed down. It has become a cult figure, well in my eyes it has and no i am not that person who had opened that thread.

As for the videos, yeah they were a cherry on an otherwise very stressful day given the changes in facebook and subsequent loss in revenue and obviously working long hours to keep upto date with several new parameters. At some point ill write a thread regarding these changes and they have affected hundred's of thousands across the planet.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear cerebralassassins,

S&F, thanks for posting, I needed that and it made me smile. Peace.

Your welcome...

You know, its all i asked from myself this year. simply one day, without any stress, no cell phone meetings, no skype meetings, simply to get away, wear some old jeans , old sneakers, dirty shirt (so to speak) and just be "me" and not what my image within my professional life has imposed on me. Just be me.. cerebral re-read and embed this into your mind.

new topics

top topics

join