posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:59 PM
Well Its me RATT Bringing it to you live! From the Planterium...j/k. Well I thought up 6 more songs from the best damn Era Of Heavy Metal the 80s!
You know you still pop that old Van Helen cd while cruising down interstate 5, don't deny it! You know you miss the 80s and what it offered!
1) Cum on feel the noise. By Quiet Riot! Quiet Riot Made history by being the first Band to Hit 1 on the billboards!
2) Living With the Devil, Van Halen. Hell this song inspired kids to not take sh** from no one
3)Turbo Lover, Judas Priest. What Can I say if its from Judas Priest its kick a**
4) Paradise City, By Guns N' Roses. One of the great hits which sky rocketed GNR to superstardom
5) Rocket, By Def Leppard. Rocket was one of the songs that kept Def Leppard on the charts during the 80s
6) Wake Me up Before you Go-Go, by WHAM! Lol Im J/king, just making sure your paying attention, But you gotta admit its a good song
Who would of
ever thought George And His Friend were gay
7) I want Action Tonight, by Poison. Why this song? lol you know why....