It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some members of ATS have no idea about government Black Budgets!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Its scary to think but some members of ATS and other conspiracy forums have no idea what im talking about or don't believe me when i mention the US governments Black Budgets...
Island Sun, Classic Wizard, and Elegant Lady; an estimated $51 billion+ a year go into oddly named programs such as these and that is just the money that shows up on paper in official budgets. There is no way to be sure or specific on what these programs include but you can be sure from the secrecy that it is nasty stuff like secret weapon projects, mind control, etc. I wont go into much more detail than this because their are so many other threads already on the subject. I simply made this thread to catch the attention people who haven't seen the subject before. Here are a few articles that do a good job of introducing you to Black Budgets. If you have any other good sources or knowledge on the subject please post them.

www.wired.com...
www.wired.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NoWorldOrder12

I dont think there is 1 person in the USA who isn't aware of Black Budgets.

No offense , but Area 51 is practically a tourist destination now.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
And if wired.com is writing about these, just imagine what they dont even know..

That is if its possible for wired.com to not know something.

I guess they would be the double secret black budgets.

Shhh..dont tell wired.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Yea..i think plenty of members, and non-members, know about this. I'm not sure where you're getting that from.

Even people who aren't into conspiracy theories and sites like ATS are likely aware of secret spending.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
every country has a black ops budget to pay for the things that they "need" to happen but cannot officially put in the accounts such as "send 3 operatives to kill the leader of x country" or something similar but the problem is that getting those 3 operatives to the country requires alot of effort and cost as you need to create a craft that can get them into the country but all the r&d boffinry costs a billion but hey its ready for the next job

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Some ats members have no clue about many things,read the boards and don't be a hater.
There is soooo many times i want to break things after i read a thread and see the same people trolling for flags and stars with some idiotic thread day after day.
Grow some thick skin and just ignore them like I do.

Or....lets get the ignore button back for the dummies whose ignorance we don't want to even address or read or for that matter,even see.

edit on 28-2-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Just because YOU haven't seen anyone ignorant to black budgets doesn't mean i haven't.
Its nice to see that ATS members so accepting of someone attempting to bring attention to something EVERYONE in the conspiracy community should know about. You've all been a huge help posting what you know about Black Budgets instead of flaming the original poster. This is why i rarely post things....what ever back to just reading.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's a relevant post.

Being aware of Black Budgets and such doesn't mean that there is any active attempt to figure out what is going on (which is a difficult thing if there is no place to start). We very easily get caught up in the political facade and red herring conspiracies (sorry, I consider 'aliens visiting us' to be completely on par with Bigfoot).

Knowing that there is an elite group of people working international relations and domestic control/pacification hasn't really resulted in what that means...on a research/development angle for imposed wars to even Mind Control.

Lots of reactionary expressions to the mainstream media and not even critical thought in my opinion...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I allays believed to be a larger amount. Just remember, no one investigated the 2.3 trillion announced as missing just before 911!

www.911myths.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
And some members take any supposed black budget amounts with a grain of salt since NO ONE CAN EVER PROVE THE DEFINATE DOLLAR AMOUNTS.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Here is a link to one study on the black budgets www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
And some members take any supposed black budget amounts with a grain of salt since NO ONE CAN EVER PROVE THE DEFINATE DOLLAR AMOUNTS.

Always like to use terms like estimated and throw in symbols like + for that very reason

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. If they want to be sheep you can only supply the info but if if they don't want to open their eyes...

top topics

join