It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel ruined Iran's nuke plans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that the source is not reliable. Both Israel and Iran would not keep thing like this hidden. Also i am pretty sure that there will be 100% reliable sign of Israeli attack - thousands of rockets from Lebanon in a matter of minutes.
So it is either some kind of troll source or a part of the secret agencies smoke screen.
Massive Israeli attack on Syria? Come on.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If Israel destroyed the program,

then what's the other agenda ?

No more nukes = no more problems

right ?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by Deetermined

Then around November 28th, another explosion took place that got a lot of attention, but an explanation as to what really happened never followed.

I believe that one was in a weapons factory where a supposed long range weapons facility was testing new missiles to carry a heavy payload.. A few generals were killed.

That was the first explosion that took place on November 11th or 12th where the high commanding officers were killed. Still waiting to hear about the one on November 28th.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
Here is a link to the relevant emails.
http://__._/gifiles/docs/185945_re-alpha-s3-g3-israel-iran-barak-hails-munitions-blast-in.html

On 11/7/11 7:54 AM,
Benjamin Preisler wrote:
Code: IL701
Publication: for background
Attribution: none
Source Description - Confirmed Israeli Intelligence
Agent Source reliability: Still testing
Item credibility: untested
Source handler: Fred

Source was asked what he thought of reports that the Israelis were preparing a military offensive against Iran. Response: I think this is a diversion. The Israelis already destroyed all the Iranian nuclear infrastructure on the ground weeks ago. The current "let's bomb Iran" campaign was ordered by the EU leaders to divert the public attention from their at home financial problems. It plays also well for the US since Pakistan, Russia and N. Korea are mentioned in the report. The result of this campaign will be massive attacks on Gaza and strikes on Hezbollah in both Lebanon and Syria.

From: "Chris Farnham" To: "Alpha List" Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 7:22:52 PM Subject: Re: [alpha] S3/G3* ISRAEL/IRAN - Barak hails munitions blast in Iran I think the info that Fred sent in previously needs to be looked quite seriously here. The insight seems like quite a stretch however it has been put out there for some reason or another and is now playing in to what we are seeing.

Insight below:

Source below was asked to clarify his remarks that the nuclear infrastructure had been destroyed. Source response: Israeli commandos in collaboration with Kurd forces destroyed few underground facilities mainly used for the Iranian defense and nuclear research projects. Despite the reports in the media and against any public knowledge, the promoter of a massive Israeli attack on Syria is the axis India-Russia-Turkey-Saudi Arabia. The axis US-Germany-France-China is against such an attack from obvious reasons. Not many people know that Russia is one of Israel's largest military partners and India is Israel's largest client.

http://__._/gifiles/docs/185945_re-alpha-s3-g3-israel-iran-barak-hails-munitions-blast-in.html

Whatever one thinks of the hacked emails, they are quite an interesting read. Unfortunately the “sources” in those emails are usually not named, but hey, at least the story is funny. A global intelligence company is acting so dumb, that they don't even use minimal standards to secure their own data. At least the mails contain lots of cloak and dagger operations and unconventionell analysis.

Perhaps it is just me, but I find some of those “hacked” emails read like the fantasies from people who have read too many Tom Clancy novels. I am reluctant to swallow these stories hook, line and sinker. They smell to me like some kind of conspiracy popcorn. Easy to swallow, fast to digest and afterwards the stomach is still empty and your head is left confused.

So the "source" is allegedley an Israeli intelligence agent of uncertain reliability. A agent who claims that EU leaders use boogeyman Iran to divert public attention. I didn't know, that EU leaders have so much influence on US Neocons, Israeli-lobby organizations like AIPAC and on Israeli politicians. If this story is true, the "EU-leaders" must be able to completly control their actions. This might also mean, that for decades EU-leaders needed the diverson of public attention. After all the fearmongering against a nuclear armed Iran didn't start yesterday.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: grammar

Now that I have seen more of the actual claim I have to refute it because a key part of the Iranian Plutonium project is the heavy water reactor at Tehran University. Other types of reactors are practically useless for extraction of Plutonium and yet as we all know from news on TV barely a week, or so ago, the Tehran University reactor looked fine as Ahmedinejad was lowering a 20% U235 fuel rod into it.

That Wikileak is pure misinformation.

Tehran University would be ground zero for any attack on Iran's Plutonium reprocessing ability.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

even if israel and their allies the moslem kurds and saudi arabia blew up the 2 nuclear plants last month iraq still has a dozen more nuclear weapons sites underground that need to be destroyed.

the fact that russia is upgrrading syrian and iranian ewr for the next israeli saudia arabian attack on iran makes me think that they not take out all the bases with their ofek laser satellite that it over iran.

elbit systems built israel a laser weapon that took out the nuclear sites last month

www.debka.com...
edit on 28-2-2012 by sedona5602 because: spelling error

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

the satellites only took out two nuclear sites there was not enough juice in the laser to zap more it burned out

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Has anyone actually found this in any of the wikirealeses so far?

Too early for me to say but so far I can say this is looking like a rouse.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

covertly destroy the program then invade during false pretenses so they cant retaliate with nukes because they got broken/destroyed/sabotaged imagine if the Israelis got a mole into the program that builds the missiles(or component) to carry the warheads and makes it so they cook off on the launchers so to speak? they go to push the button then the bombs go boom over Iran instead of Israel? although i get your point if they did take out the program and then they would have alot less reason to get away with an actual invasion..

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
reply to post by xuenchen

covertly destroy the program then invade during false pretenses so they cant retaliate with nukes because they got broken/destroyed/sabotaged imagine if the Israelis got a mole into the program that builds the missiles(or component) to carry the warheads and makes it so they cook off on the launchers so to speak? they go to push the button then the bombs go boom over Iran instead of Israel? although i get your point if they did take out the program and then they would have alot less reason to get away with an actual invasion..

If you can rig a bomb to explode when someone turns the ignition of their car on, technically you might be able to do it with nukes if you reprogrammed the arming device.

I doubt Israel would do that, there are Iranians who do not want anything to do with this at all and there are jewish Iranians that live in Iran too. This is not just about blowing up a bunch of muslims, Israel just doesn't like the idea of Iran who supports Hamas and Hezbollah giving them nuclear matierals to make nukes or dirty bombs out of because Hamas and Hezbollah will both do it because they are some homicidal MF's.
edit on 28-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson

Now that I have seen more of the actual claim I have to refute it because a key part of the Iranian Plutonium project is the heavy water reactor at Tehran University. Other types of reactors are practically useless for extraction of Plutonium and yet as we all know from news on TV barely a week, or so ago, the Tehran University reactor looked fine as Ahmedinejad was lowering a 20% U235 fuel rod into it.

That Wikileak is pure misinformation.

Tehran University would be ground zero for any attack on Iran's Plutonium reprocessing ability.

You don't understand nuclear weapons. there are two types one uses plutonium and the other uses enriched uranium.
The one iran is trying to build is the enriched uranium type.
Of the two nuclear weapon the US dropped on japan we used one of each type.

On the hacked files.

Benjamin Preisler wrote:
Code: IL701
Publication: for background
Attribution: none
Source Description - Confirmed Israeli Intelligence
Agent Source reliability: Still testing
Item credibility: untested
Source handler: Fred

The header tell it all. a good agent in the field passes to headquarters every thing he hears for headquarter to sort out and try to see if they have got the same information from another source that does not know the first source.
This was from a field person(handler
or others to headquarters and he was passing a rumor/story he had got from someone that he could no vouch for and/or could not be validated or confirmed from another source.
it tells you that in the header of the massage.

(Item credibility: untested) means that the story in unconfirmed
(Agent Source reliability: Still testing)means that that are still trying to confirm the story from this source as he is a new source and not a old one that they have got a lot of good information from in the past. by getting the same story from another source or by other means.

I am afraid these new wikileak releases are going to be the source of a lot of bulls**t as people will believe everything because they did not read and understand what was really written and what is unconfirmed intelligence(tall tales) sent to the head office for them to look for confirmation from other sources.

This is basic trade-craft for spies and handlers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join