It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you think you and your family or friends are ascending or awakening as a result of yours?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

i think that if we followed this path in the beginning, we wouldnt have these sort of problems. the reason why she did it is severe lack of hope. were not educating people early enough. some schizophrenia is actually a person who is in touch with these other places but are sadly ill equipped for it, thus, schizophrenia. the lady jumping is a by product of all this horrible corruption, greed, and lack of caring by our society through various high level sources, ie, govt, and religion. if i can help two people, and they two more, and so on, then i know i can help with this type of problem. its a catch 22, you dont know what kind of influence you have on somebody because thats your reality now, and you cant see what wouldve happened if you werent there.

i am reminded of a story, she couldve gone this route. this kid was walking home when he witnessed this smaller kid, in his class actually, getting picked on. the bullies dumped his bag on the ground and the kid helped him pick his stuff up. they hit it off and became best friends. during graduation the kid said he was going home to kill himself,he didnt because this other kid showed kindness.he didnt really know the full weight of his decision. he saved this kids life that day by caring enough to offer a hand in friendship. you never know how its going to turn out.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

Well, I see what you're saying and I agree in spirit, but where exactly does one find the 'beginning'. Society is pumping out what IMO are many brain damaged children, many who actually may have physical/chemical imbalances from birth and if not totally from birth then shortly after. Do these kids have a realistic 'choice' in the matter. I guess it's all relative.

I hope if there is an 'awakening' going on this century it will be one that recognizes the brain as an organ, surely a sophisticated one, but an organ nonetheless, in many ways just as capable of becoming sick as the heart or the lungs.

I watched "One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest" last week hadn't seen it in over 20 years, a real classic IMO, a great story line with a great lesson. I wonder how many Nurse Ratchets there are still out there.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

i guess my position on brain damage and mental disability is that it involves the body. there are toxins and harmful chemicals that do have a horrible effect on the body. but that does not mean on our spirit. maybe it was the spiritual path to come by and have a disability to learn a lesson from. maybe these disabled babies and kids have a wonderful inner life. they have found through studies children who cant normally communicate thrive with visual pictures to tell their thoughts and feelings. this sais they arent as disabled as one thought, just lacking some motor skills to successfully communicate. were all here for a purpose and reason. sometimes the toughest cases are the best learned lessons for spiritual growth.it will all work itsself out in the end, that im sure of.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

Well my best instincts tell me that both the young lady that killed herself I spoke of as well as the 20 some thousand or so (if I recall) people that take the 'big leap' every year do it for often 'biological/chemical' reasons. This doesn't negate at all the 'spiritual/mental/emotional' factors it simply stresses that IMO without the 'biological' factors, none of the other attributes can exist or function adequately.

As a scientist this area of treating addiction, violence, and self destructive behaviors greatly interests me. I really believe it's the future (in part), or could be if the monied interests and monopolies don't stand in the way. I tend to think there will be an awakening in the 'healing' community as well, I see this reverberating all around me, people want something that works.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
that they do. we all want something that works. thats why i dont go the way of the bible anymore. youd think that after 2000 yrs wed go, umm, i aint feelin nothin, are you? we just didnt get it, even after all this time. we should try something else.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Starred and flagged, and I really am enjoying reading this. I'm trying to work on my family, several of my sons are psi, one is burying it all, the other, my youngest is quite sigificant. Anyway, doesn't stop the two youngest fighting and so I constantly pray and meditate, hold them in my heart and see them as healed and waking up, striving to become the best they can. I'm not going to give up no matter what on any of them, and have already seen miracles. Not sure this was due to my prayers, meditations, and seeking healing, for my ex, but, he had been diagnosed with quite severe onset of diabetes and was going blind, but last fall, after praying and meditating, he was suddenly healed for no reason. I told him that he has Family watching over. I don't even give up on my ex really, he's my brother too. We should also think of sending prayers, visions, positive thoughts and meditations for the leaders here, those who need to make some U-Turns.

Don't know about how the ascension would be, but I did have a vision of this in meditation, unexpectantly, while I wasn't even focusing on this. I keep an open mind and trust in Love and Goodness no matter what will happen, for its a dream school illusion to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
we are apparently going to the best school in the galaxy right now. the one with the hardest knocks but the most to learn. this ascension is our graduation. youd think the seats were filled from our distant family members in the universe to watch this very special time.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Do i believe my family needs help, i believe everyone "needs help". Do i believe my family was or is dysfunctional what is dysfunctional?

So i looked it up, its operating outside of the social norms. So no i dont believe anyone can be dysfunctional. I believe my family was and is a byproduct of modern living. My father often spoke of my grandfather beating him badly as a child. I heard many many stories growing up of what my grandfather did to my dad, and i cant even fathom what my father went through.

My dad loved my grandfather, but over time grew to despise him. I was not allowed to call him grandpa or grandfather, i grew up calling him by his 1st name Ed. I cant imagine what my father went through and how that effected his adult life.

My dad said he started huffing gas around 10 and would do so till he passed out. Where were the social workers? Where was society to help my father. Eventually he did a crime bad enough to warrant prison time. They offered him Vietnam.

What did that do to him. How many people did he murder? How many friends did he see die? He came back from war addicted to heroin much like the many others who came back unable to cope with modern living. He then went to prison for man slaughter. What did that do to him after he was released.

Growing up i heard many stories about prison life. I knew how to make a prison shank by 7.

As far a help goes, maybe that was God's intent of putting me in that family. Maybe i was supposed to be that help. Anyone can use help at any time, but you have to be able to recognize it. Recognize some one is reaching out to you. I believe my father failed to recognize the signs for help.

In that he need/ they needed an example. Something to see, something to strive to be. My father couldnt find that in my grandpa. He didnt need a nasa pilot as an example or the next superbowl champ to show him the gentle way of life.

He couldnt turn to jesus because he didnt understand him. He lived 2,000 years ago, another time. In church he would tell me the priest had the entire sermon in latin. How are you supposed to know Jesus if you cant understand the words.

My family is a victim of modern day living. We all see each other on the streets but do you stop to think what their thinking. That they may be in need. Do you stop to think, does that person starve at night even though they look well off.

Off course you dont, we have all been told thats its none of our business. They choose their path. They choose to do drugs. Most people on drugs dont want to harm others much less their family. But eventually they loose themselves, which is what the wanted to do in the 1st place. They all were hurting so bad inside they thought they could find happiness in a pill or needle. Or hide or run away from what they where feeling because no one taught them how to handle their emotions.

And why is that, why have we mostly forgotten our true selves. Because we have as a society lost ourselves in things. Cars, money, drugs, houses, GOLD, the list goes on and on. But we choose to indulge in these things, my father choose to indulge in drugs because he was unable to cope with his emotions. And it eventually changed him it morphed his beautiful being into something else. Something he couldnt stop.

And he tried so so hard to. Ive seen him go cold turkey many times, puking and throwing up blood. And my brother, what did not having a mom do to him. It all effected us differently. As a child growing up all my friends had moms, sometimes they would ask where is your mom. I remember saying she was dead for a while. Then she would come live with us for a few months and she would whisper to me. I will never leave you again only to find a empty house one day when returning home from school.

What did this do to my brother? What did it do to me. Eventually my dad would tell me why my mom left. She was unhappy at our living conditions, she wanted a house with a fence. She said she felt we (her children) were holding her back . She wanted to be in a higher class. What was sold to her as a child. What America told her the perfect family life was. Thats why i grew up without a mother, my father without a wife. Because she wanted the high life. Penthouse baby, all the way. She wanted a Leave it to beaver lifestyle, one my father could not give her. So she left to find it.

Where is she now, no where same place as she was before, but instead of finding the ideal existence she left much more behind.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
well she left you behind and you seem to have a grasp on the situation and you seemed or still am, to learn from it. theres positivity here.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
yes i definitely agree there is something positive coming from this, just wanted to remind folks that sometimes its not the person its the whole. And yet sometime just sometimes a flower will bloom in the desert.

I just wished as a whole, people where more understanding and more compassionate. And maybe even allowed themselves to love just a lil more

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If you don't know anything you can't make points. That's no fun! If you don't respect the intellect of others you can't allow them to teach you anything, that's definitely no fun.If nobody is around you, the only way to have your prayers answered is through having faith that the things you're looking at are moving in the direction of communication from the Elohim, the godhead, the cosmos or whatever force of nature is the one you believe in.

It's easiest to get a fast answer from Yawea if there are others around, especially loved ones l. Distant relatives that we haven't welcomed in yet are harder to see as conduits for the word of God, but it all comes together eventually I think.

I pray for signs, and I believe in the "cosmic timing" of it all, or as Noory calls it; Synchronicity.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join