It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails - Total Proof As 8 Planes Fly Together

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CR4V3N

I have actually seen the Red Arrows flying over southern England and making trails like this,this is the reason I asked earlier in this thread if your Thunderbirds are still going but never got a reply?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

The Thunderbirds are still going. On that day (April 9th 2011) they were at an air show in Charleston, South Carolina. It's conceivable that this was them on the way. They were certainly flying in the right direction (South West), and SC is only 60 minutes or so flight from NY at F-16 cruise speeds.

ETA: The week before that they were in Puerto Rico, so plausibly they flew up to somewhere north for a few days, then down to SC.
edit on 28-2-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

My apologies, I must have scanned over your post. I'm UK based but as far as I am aware they are still going.

I've also seen the arrows, a few times, they perform regularly at the IOW festival.

www.efestivals.co.uk...

www.efestivals.co.uk...

www.efestivals.co.uk...

Please note the colours in the last two photos. I cannot confirm or deny if this is an inclusion of a harmful chemical especially designed to affect us/ the weather/ anything in general.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Thank you Uncinus,so "total proof" that the 8 planes flying together were in fact these guys......

reply to post by CR4V3N

I've seen them more times than I can count and find them something of a photographic cliche now,so don't bother any more.
BUT.........OH MY GOD.......in a couple of those photos,the 'Arrows are clearly seen spaying that famous defoliant "Agent Magenta",it's a miracle there's any houseplants left on the Isle of Wight after that lot
edit on 28-2-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I've always wondered why my sunflowers seem to wilt right after the Festi. I think you may be onto something. I'm going to alert my MP straight away and create a thread on all local forums to make the whole Island aware that they are killing us off as to buy up all our property and turn the Island into one gigantic FEMA camp.

Great detective work there. Another CT exposed.

I'm off to spread the word, there's big white trails in the sky and although they could be clouds, I just cant risk it!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CR4V3N

Great detective work there. Another CT exposed.

Thank you,I'm now off elsewhere to point out the blatantly obvious to someone that has it staring them in the face

Finally to the o/p,do you accept this perfectly logical explanantion or are you still convinced there's a conspiracy happening?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Considering they haven't replied since page 1, either they've accepted the (which lets be honest was inevitable) debunking.

OR

Finally succumb to those dastardly chemtrails..................*shakes fist*

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
www.nasa.gov...

NASA is using chemtrails to study the upper atmosphere

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SirTFiedSkeptic

Read the source again, more carefully:

NASA is using chemtrails to study the upper atmosphere

Here, I'll show you a snippet:

The Anomalous Transport Rocket Experiment (ATREX) is a Heliophysics sounding rocket mission that will gather information needed to better understand the process responsible for the high-altitude jet stream located 60 to 65 miles above the surface of the Earth.

The high-altitude jet stream is higher than the one commonly reported in weather forecasts.

That ^ ^ ^ is important to understand. Let it sink in for a few seconds. In case the part I added bolding to was missed.

The block of text continues:

...The winds found in this upper jet stream typically have speeds of 200 to well over 300 mph and create rapid transport from the Earth's mid latitudes to the polar regions. This jet stream is located in the same region where strong electrical currents occur in the ionosphere. It is therefore a region with a lot of electrical turbulence, of the type that can adversely affect satellite and radio communications.

Just so everyone properly understands, "60 to 65 miles" above the surface is approaching space. There is the NASA 'definition' they use (50 miles) to consider a person an Astronaut. Then, there is the Internationally agreed-upon height of 62 miles (100 km) that is defined as the start of space.

So, that NASA article is simply about more space exploration....NOT about so-called "chemtrails".....and BTW, "chemtrails" do not exist, as claimed.

What do exist are contrails, and certainly not as high as 60 miles!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Ok, well noone here proved anything. Nor did I. but still. this case is open........unless someone has solid proof...but as i say again noone will. and possibly will never.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth
Ok, well noone here proved anything. Nor did I. but still. this case is open........unless someone has solid proof...but as i say again noone will. and possibly will never.

Apart from one of the Thunderbird's pilots coming on here and actually saying "yes it was us that day,did you enjoy the free demonstration of how easily water vapour from the exhaust of an aircraft's jet engine turns into ice crystals when the atmospheric conditions are right but are sometimes mistaken for what have become known as chemtrails?",I'd say this is about as close to the truth as we're ever going to get.

edit on 12-3-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Well how do we know fer-sure that's him....ive flown a b-52 over germany just last week....you believe me?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by MountainLaurel

Alot of us see the changes in the sky. Granted there are more people flying these days, and planes have paths designated to fly, but there ARE chemtrails in the sky. Planes pollute the sky on a daily basis but since no one gets jet fuel exhaust poured on them by the gallon it is no big deal. Our water is tainted, everyone gets the yearly paperwork from their city proving that, our food and drink is poisened, any idiot with a functioning brain can read the ingredient lists on the package, but those chemicals are minute and cannot harm you says Big Bruh. Meanwhile Big Pharma makes bank pushing pills to cure ailments and allergies that nearly every American somehow now has. Right, no possible way TPTB would taint the air we breathe. Keep grazing, sheep.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by ProudBird

No offense PB but saying they do not exist is like saying God does not exist. No one on the planet can prove they do or do not exist, even though I have seen personally enough to know they both exist, and that in itself only proves it to me, I know, but there is plenty of documentation in other threads that show there are both con and chem trails in the sky. Contrails dissipate a few minutes after leaving the plane, chemtrails linger, I have seen them linger as long as 2 hours depending where the Jet Stream flows. And keep in mind when you debunk an expert with another expert you only prove one thing: experts do not always agree, in other words you have not debunked anything. Human Alien may be radical when it comes to chemtrails, but he is only trying to expose the nasties TPTB do to us. And no one can deny TPTB are harming us. What cannot yet be proven is the reason They do so. Like I said, not trying to offend, the "they don't exist" debunking is lame. You, nor anyone else, has the proof they aren't real.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe

Contrails dissipate a few minutes after leaving the plane,..

That is just nonsense.

Contrails persist exactly as long as the atmospheric conditions allow them to exist. Being ice crystals that means they can last as long as cirrus cloud.

There is a heap of scientific evidence around about the persistence of contrails - eg here, whereas the only "evidence" for this "theory" of contrails only persisting a few minutes is someone who needed to justify some difference to "show" that chemtrails are real.

Even "professional" chemtrail proponent Michael J Murphy no longer tries to say this any more - in fact he says you cannot tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail just by looking at it!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DoNotForgetMe

Contrails dissipate a few minutes after leaving the plane, chemtrails linger, I have seen them linger as long as 2 hours depending where the Jet Stream flows....

Again.....I am forced to keep repeating these facts.....

SOMETIMES contrails form, and quickly sublimate (evaporate). This is because the atmospheric conditions are such that they just won't persist.

Just as sometimes (MOSTLY, actually) there are NO contrails at all!!!

There are degrees of atmospheric conditions that vary greatly.....so, this is why the vast majority of flights DO NOT make contrails, day in, and day out.

However, in certain conditions, the atmospheric saturation is such that the contrails that form WILL tend to persist...in fact once formed they can contribute to MORE cirrus cloud formation, in a sort of "boot-strap" triger effect.

This is a mirror of how it occurs in Nature, actually.

The meme that "all" contrails are short-lived is a complete and utter lie and misconception.

Sorry, the science and the facts are clear on this.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoNotForgetMe

Contrails dissipate a few minutes after leaving the plane, chemtrails linger,

As they say above,this statement is complete rubbish and has been proven at least 7,000,000,000,000,000,000 times on here.I was seeing persistent contrails in the early 1970s with my own eyes and my dad was seeing them during the Battle of Britain in the 1940s,some 50 years before they allegedly started "spraying",how do you explain this please?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth

Well how do we know fer-sure that's him....ive flown a b-52 over germany just last week....you believe me?

In which case with this sort of attitude you'll only ever believe what fits YOUR personal idea of the truth and even when shown the smoking gun still won't believe what you see if it goes against your beliefs.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This makes perfect sense. my input is. Why would eight planes consecutively fly THAT close to each other? Im 100% sure they have a better formation for travel

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by scapers2u

What would be a better formation for travel, and why?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join