Chemtrails - Total Proof As 8 Planes Fly Together

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

This thread is dead and what you don't understand is: no denier will ever persuade a believer that there's not something different in the sky. Don't you get it?

who is trying to tell them that there is nothing different in the sky??

Looks like this thread didn't take off so...see ya next time.

What is your definition of "taken off"?? A bunch of "me too's" from other people fooled by the chemtrail hoax??

How come you won't say where and when the video was taken??

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is proof in the pudding. How does 8 commercial planes flying the same way all releasing this at the same time not convince anyone somethings up? How ignorant can ignorant get....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth
This is proof in the pudding. How does 8 commercial planes flying the same way all releasing this at the same time not convince anyone somethings up? How ignorant can ignorant get....

You do know that planes all fly on the relative same path at those heights right? Ah, who am I kidding -- knowledge isn't what you are seeking but rather confirmation that your quasi-understanding of things is okay.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It's unfortunate that the video the OP posted could very likely be a military exercise, but that doesn't mean "chemtrails aren't VERY real. I spent months discussing this last year and in fact ATS created a catagory to discuss this issue further. There is alot of evidence to suggest this is happening, and please don't ask me to give sources, some great threads have been created here that outline MANY pages of evidence, I already did my work, read through the data, and along with my own "EYE WITNESS" observations have concluded something is going on in the skys that's not right, and is certainly being carried out without disclosure and consent from the public.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Where was it said these were commercial jets?

I mean it could be, but it could be military jets too, which explains the close proximity...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

Oh, Jeebus!!!!

Eight commercial airliners.....each 1,000 feet vertically separated....on the SAME ROUTE!!!

This is NOT "rocket science"!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth

Indeed - how ignorant can one get to simply say it's not right without any actual knowledge of aviation?

That is presumptive and arrogant, as well as ignorant.

There is no particular reason why 8 commercial airliners cannot by flying along the same route at different altitudes.

And if conditions at all those altitudes are conducive to making contrails then all 8 will make contrails.

For all we know there might have been MORE aircraft on the same route that were not making contrails and were not seen.

To call this proof is to exhibit ignorance - not deny it!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
There is alot of evidence to suggest this is happening...

Please do present such evidence. There is plenty of "evidence" that bigfoot is real, but none can be proven or is merely hearsay....The same goes with your "evidence".

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
A call to the believers this is chemtrails. Can you, within 1000', tell me the altitudes of each of those planes?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

They are FRIGGIN' airliners making contrails!!!!

ALL on the same Jet Airway!!!

Do, please. try to learn about the reality of aviation.....GO!! Learn to Fly!!! GO LEARN!!!!!

Oh yeah, 8 air liners flying in formation is SO normal. So the tourists can smile and wave to each other?

Leaving huge CONTRAILS which are ...
Oh never mind nothing to see here

Nice video OP, certainly not normal by ANY standards.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
i REALLY CANNOT SUPPORT THE CONCEPT OF AIR-BORNE AEROSOLS ON THIS EVIDENCE ... WHAT IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE CON-TRAILS AND COVERT ACTIVITY?
dO YOU HAVE A MISSION STATEMENT, FLIGHT PLAN, ON BASE NAME FOR THESE AIRCRAFT?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I thought a characteristic of "chemtrails" was that they would persist a long time after a contrail would dissipate. Considering that these trails in the video were dissipating within a few minutes, doesn't that mean they are NOT chemtrails?

By the way, I understand the science behind a CONtrail and know that contrails CAN in fact persist in the sky under the right condiditions -- even for hours. I'm just trying to see it from the chemtrail believers point-of-view, and asking them a valid question: Why did these Chemtrails dissipate?

edit on 2/27/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Damn HUMAN_ALIEN you are hell bent on these so called chemtrails, to prove there existence, only problem is that they dont exist, just normal contrails with the right Humidity, air temp, and ect... to create pretty much small clouds, out the end of the engines on a plane, Think about it, the cold air is getting sucked into a warm airline engine, to create vapor from a different air temp, then to be suddenly ejected out the exhaust of these engines, the air is then warm creating a vapor trail, Its the same way a cloud forms. The only chemicals are from the exhaust, by burning fossil fuels

Have you ever noticed that on certain days your cars exhaust will drip water from the tail pipe, now scale that up to an airliner at 30,000 feet, and bam you have a contrail, that create small clouds
edit on 27-2-2012 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Ive seen many airliners flying in formation, this could of been a bunch of Military cargo planes or troop transports coming or going to an air base.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
Oh yeah, 8 air liners flying in formation is SO normal. So the tourists can smile and wave to each other?

Leaving huge CONTRAILS which are ...
Oh never mind nothing to see here

Nice video OP, certainly not normal by ANY standards.

Well, of course it's not normal. That's why you don't see it very often.

Seeing a "not normal" thing is not evidence that EVERYTHING is not normal. It's just that you saw one unusual event.

If you saw a cat with three legs would it mean there's a big conspiracy to steal cats legs?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
If you saw a cat with three legs would it mean there's a big conspiracy to steal cats legs?

Depends what it was doing at the time?

Nothing about that pic is normal, perhaps it's military, but even then, not conventional flight patterns for cargo.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

They are not "flying in formation"!!

They are simply all on the same route, at different altitudes. The minimum vertical separation is now 1,000 feet.

So, a jet at 31,000...then, 32,000 and then 33,000 etc. It is a rare occurrence when all happen to be in the vicinity like that....and depending on their ultimate destination, could be a problem for Air Traffic Control....any that are going to the same airport will need to be sequenced by ATC for proper horizontal spacing, in order to be accommodated.

But, those all could have different destinations, they are simply all on the same leg of their routings, at that particular moment.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Bit more info on the video. Here's the original, titled "More chemtrails in Newburgh". dated April 9th 2011.

Coordinates of the video location are 41.495592, -74.057619, jut by Lake Washington in Newburgh. The planes seem to be flying directly overhead, heading south, maybe a bit southwest.

Aqua satellite image for that day shows good contrail conditions.

lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

It's hard to tell, but looking at the high resolution video it seem like they may all be single engine fighter jets (only a single contrail). Also one contrail shows an unusual thickening where the others do not, which may be one jet rapidly changing position at high power (something a commercial jet could not do).

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Please review this link:

www.youtube.com...

Now i'm not saying it is the red arrows but it proves that quite regularly Air Force Display teams as well as normal pilots fly in the formation and release visual aids for display and practice as well as being capable, under the right condition, to produce contrails.

Note: First post so not sure if link is correct??

CR4V3N

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yeah, I thought maybe it was some kind of jet aerobatic display team flying between venues. This was in the US, New York state.

The video does look like high altitude contrails though, not a flyby. It could conceivably also be some kind of mid-altitude practice with small planes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join