Chemtrails - Total Proof As 8 Planes Fly Together

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by scapers2u

Because they're a highly trained display team who always travel in close formation.Have you ever seen a coach load of cheer leaders who always travel together,then when they stop at a service area they walk around it still in close formation?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

When in controlled airspace military aircraft are subject to the same separation distances as civilian ones.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

In this case they obviously didn't and as already mentioned,I've seen our Red Arrows doing the same thing with about that much separation between them.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

Huh? So because you've seen the team without much clearance therefore they never have much clearance??

Military and civilian display teams will get authorisation to fly in close formation for air shows, and clearly need to form up well before any actual display. They will also do so for practice of course.

CAA UK requirements are covered here, and while RAF documents may not be online we know they require approval for display flying because it was removed after an accident in 2010.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Sorry, but:

When in controlled airspace military aircraft are subject to the same separation distances as civilian ones.

Many times I've had traffic pointed out to me as a "flight of two" or "flight of three" fighter jets....they can and do fly in loose formation, even in controlled airspace.

In such situations, only one is designated as lead, and gets a transponder code. The others switch transponders to Stand By.
edit on Sun 25 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Fair enuf - I'm sure they do if they so choose.

Civilian a/c can also fly together in close formation for aerobatics or just transiting in formation - but it is a skill that has to be trained for.

For example I know that in New Zealand airspace there is no requirement for a formation flying approval per se, but any such flying has to be arranged before you do it - it cannot be done ad hoc in flight. And some organisations (flying clubs) have a "no formation flying" rule, while others will allow it after you complete their course or if you have an approval from another organisation they are happy with.

And in lieu of any of the above normal separation rules will apply (whatever those are)

In the case in point no-one actually knows who or what they were - they MIGHT have been some military jets in a close-ish formation - that seems like the most likely explanation, but it is not the only possible one, and the constant contradiction - they must be, they can't be, etc. is just silly.

It is not actually proof of anything at all.
edit on 25-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Ok then,lets just say it's FAIRLY likely it was the Thunderbirds returning from a display the day before but most definitely isn't "total proof" of chemtrails just because 8 planes were flying together.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join