It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Unbelievable picture of a cloud ship that I took myself!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So I was driving home from work today, and I see a single "cloud" in the sky. I've never seen a cloud like this. It hovered there for about 5 minutes while I was driving, and a good 15 minutes while I was at home. I went inside for a bit, and when I came back out, there wasn't a trace of it. While I was watching it, it hardly moved an inch. I took a couple of pictures of it before I went inside. Here's one of them. This photo is NOT photoshopped in anyway, besides cropping the image a bit, so as to not reveal my location. Plus, it's easier to see when zoomed in. It looked much bigger in person.

The kicker is I was reading a thread on that site that shall not be named last night, and she mentioned cloud ships in it. And today I see one! That thread is mostly about a subject that is even more unbelievable. The cloud ship part was the only thing in the thread, that I myself didn't already know form personal experience. Sirius, and other "stars" moving and changing colors(and some other things), in case you were curious.

I looked up some threads and pictures of "cloud ships" after seeing this. I didn't see any pictures as good as this one.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I think I'm missing something.

I see a cloud.

+44 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
so you took a picture of a cloud and thought it looked like a ship?

Good luck, I currently have around 1000 cloud ships outside dropping little wet depth charges on my house, I wont take a photo as it may give away my location.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
"Wow! unbelievable picture" is an accurate statement, but that's where accuracy ends.

It's a cloud, just a cloud. It's not an alien cloud, or a HAARP cloud, it's just a lonely cloud.
That's about as polite as I can put it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Good luck, I currently have around 1000 cloud ships outside dropping little wet depth charges on my house, I wont take a photo as it may give away my location.

You have 1000 clouds around you that look like that?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
WOW ! Ive NEVER seen one 'that' shape before !

Peace

+40 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I see your cloud ship....

...and raise you a cloud dolphin.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by munkey66

You have 1000 clouds around you that look like that?

now, my sky ships are shape shifters so as not to draw attention to themselves.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

i like. clouds that resemble things. that should be a thread all of its own.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
I see your cloud ship....

...and raise you a cloud dolphin.

Annnnnnd.. We got the dolphin for the win!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I just wonder why a ship would disguise itself with a ship shaped cloud? And not just a regular cloud so as to draw away from the fact that its a ship and to reinforce the idea that it is a cloud.

That said, that cloud is one of the most angular clouds I have seen.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You mean these?

www.windows2universe.org...

I just see a cloud. The GFL claims these are "MotherShips".

link   
Please please please please please dear aquaman, do not let the term "cloud ship" become a part of common use.

Or I will become a nood.

link   
OMG !!

I'm so sorry...I had quite a bit of wine and well....I just can't stop laughing !!!

That's just the BEST cloaked ship I've ever seen !!!

link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
I just wonder why a ship would disguise itself with a ship shaped cloud? And not just a regular cloud so as to draw away from the fact that its a ship and to reinforce the idea that it is a cloud.

That said, that cloud is one of the most angular clouds I have seen.

They've been starting to reveal themselves slowly. If they all "popped" out at once, people would flip the @#$% out. That's my educated guess for your question.

eh i misread your question. I think it's a type of ship. It's not really disguising itself as anything. It's just how it looks.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
That's my educated guess for your question.

Please tell me you didn't pay for this education?

No offense man, but it's a cloud... Unless you do believe that water is invading the earth in the form of vapor.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Man, I would give my left, well, ahem, suffice it to say that I would give a lot to have up front and personal disclosure, but even I have to admit that that is certainly, well, most likely... ok, probably just a cloud my friend. Again, I really wish they WOULD come out and end this nonsense, but I just can't see it from that cloud. Sorry bro :/

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Oh great... a cloud? Really... So, spaceships are made out of water vapour, then. I'm glad we got that sorted out...

I could post a facepalm, but instead i'll just find my own way out.

edit on 25-2-2012 by Lithops because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hey I'm starting to see lots of these 'cloud ships'
Mods this deserves it's own forum !

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
omg your onto something here.
you have caught something quite unbelievable in that photo.
i havnt seen it in years...
...its the shape of that mountain in "close encounters"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join