It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Unbelievable picture of a cloud ship that I took myself!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by josephamccoy
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

i like. clouds that resemble things. that should be a thread all of its own.

.....and it's important for our evolutionary journey backward too!

reply to post by JibbyJedi

I read your post on Unicorns' thread.
You underrated your astute observation!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The sky is covered here !

It's an invasion I tell you !!!!!

OP...please explain why it isn't just a cloud - aside from you've never seen one like that. What brings you to your conclusion?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

And some of these things are HUGE !
They must be the 'mothercloud ships' !

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Its CGI

Cloud Generated Insanity

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
OP, you have now discovered the secret [color=limegreen]Leprechaun mother ship!

They are secretly trying to fly through the skies disguised as clouds that look like top-hats which is exactly as your photo shows. They are trying to make people think that they are cloud-ships but they are actually flying top-hats made of fluffy clouds!

These Leprechauns are going to come back in the end-times via these white cloud top-hats. Every eye will see them coming through the clouds in the last days and all will bow to the [color=limegreen]Leprechaun and their top-hat cloud craft. Anyone who refuses to accept the [color=limegreen]Leprechaun as their 'messiah' and 'Savior' will go to a very bad place for all eternity where evil dark cloud top-hat craft will fly night and day forever!!

*SIGH*

edit on 25-2-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Cloud ship?

Jesus Christ.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

The kicker is I was reading a thread on that site that shall not be named last night, and she mentioned cloud ships in it. And today I see one!

Perhaps because you're seeing what you want to see?
That is a kicker, isn't it.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

OP...please explain why it isn't just a cloud - aside from you've never seen one like that. What brings you to your conclusion?

Thanks.

Well, I actually have seen the same thing one other time. This time it was a lot closer. It was absolutely incredible. The picture doesn't show it in all its glory. It was even more perfectly shaped, the picture didn't capture it as well as it could have.
Then there's the crazy "coincidence" that I should happen to see cloud ships mentioned somewhere the night before. Never heard of them before.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Deny ignorance ....... Yeah right.

If I was spying on another planet, the last place I'd hide is in the clouds. They form / disappear really fast.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
I see your cloud ship....

...and raise you a cloud dolphin.

I, for one, welcome our new Dolphin Overlords with open arms... and in the spirit of peace and wholehearted submission, wish to convey a message on behalf of our race.

eeee, eee e e eeeee, eee eeeeeee, eeeeee! e e e eeeee eee ee e ee.
eee eee eee e e eee.

ee eeeeeee,

eeee.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

eeee, eee e e eeeee, eee eeeeeee, eeeeee! e e e eeeee eee ee e ee.
eee eee eee e e eee.

ee eeeeeee,

eeee.

Watch yer mouth.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It's hard to imagine how this thread could be more retarded. Good job. You spotted a cloud in the sky. That's some hard hitting journalism there, exposing the truth of the alien invasion.

Please tell me you are eight years old. If you are an adult, well, just, no way you are an adult. Right? OMG. I see why the country is in such bad shape.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Ghost375
It saddens me to see so many people making fun of your pic..I know you feel this is a cloud ship ive seen a few strange looking clouds in the sky over the years but i have to admit the picture you took is nothing but a neat looking cloud ..Keep taking pics don't give up there is allot of strange stuff in our skys..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I tell you what your so funny, I havent laughed so much for a few weeks. Thanks, this is what makes ats a special place. I think there may be a few of these ships moving towards melbourne right now, will keep you informed of what they download.I must say this thread has really opened my mind to all kinds of possibilities.

edit on 26-2-2012 by ancientthunder because: missing image

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The government has known about the cloud ship threat for years. They even built HAARP as a means to combat the extraterrestrial threat by punching holes in "clouds"....

And here all you nut jobs thought the gov was up to no good.

Tisk Tisk

PS, when there is acid rain out, i means babies are being harvested for feasting. And watch out for tractor beams... er I mean rainbows!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Just looked out the window.
There's a clown (clown cloud?) a dog and a tree monster (or it could be a piece of asparagus). No camera so y'all will just have to take my word for it

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
great thread

got a really good laugh out of it and that was before reading any of the replies

i want to believe.. and on second inspection of the photo.. it is without question a cloud ship, no doubt in my mind

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Sorry OP I'm sure your cloud looked great in real life but your photo doesn't deserve a WOW.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join