It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolphin "Party" off California Coast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I've gotta go with this..
They were trying to say "So long and thanks for all the fish".
Love the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Experts say, They were just having fun...

Well of course the "experts" would say this.
I bet dolphins are way smarter than allot of these "experts".

To me it looks like they are trying to communicate something.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I don't get the feeling they're frolicking. They appear to me, to be bothered and trying to communicate something.
Is there a Dolphin-whisperer in the house?

I agree. Looks like they are 'fleeing' to me. A mass exodus. Do they know something we don't?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
maybe there trying to start earthquakes again
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Occupy Boat
2nd line

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I believe they are catching up with the sardines migration.
www.earth-touch.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This isn't uncommon. Check the reports from the whale watching boats. I've seen pods this size myself.
Any given day on a whale watching boat in the Santa Barbara channel you can see 500-1000 common dolphins. On a good day you'll see other species of dolphin too. It's an amazing place. A diverse and rich ecosystem.
There are reports historically that have hundreds of blue whales in the area during the summer.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

I just find it hard to believe that if these were "common" that there would be this report about them.
At least they would have mentioned that this is a common occurrence in the video.

Perhaps it is a warning?

Personally I believe that dolphins are extremely intelligent, and we are just now beginning to see their capabilities.
Sure, they dont have all this technology, transportation, and these weapons.. But who knows, maybe they are smart enough to know that we do not need all this?

Speculation of course

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
While you all are speculating, I took the journalistic approach and investigated myself. Here's what Nomos had to say in this exlusive interview, "ee eee ee kree click click ee ee, spring break, ee click." There you have it folks straight from the source.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think it could be their own form of OWS, a big protest, and they do theirs with such style, dancing and enjoying the moment. Protesting HAARP, underwater nukes and our terrible abuse of the planet, each other and them.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
While you all are speculating, I took the journalistic approach and investigated myself. Here's what Nomos had to say in this exlusive interview, "ee eee ee kree click click ee ee, spring break, ee click." There you have it folks straight from the source.

Ah thank the lord!
I knew someone on here spoke dolphin!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST

They are obviously trying to say earthquake.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have to agree with many of the above posters, those dolphins looked to be serious about moving, not "frolicking" as we were told by "experts" (what experts, this is like when the news quotes "sources).
I can think of a few possibilities, and I'm more than happy to admit, I'm no "expert", this is just speculation.

1. The dolphins are fleeing. Possible causes could include: seismic activity, Navy sonar, pollution, predators, unfavourable ocean conditions (eg storm swells, current changes, changes in water temp.)

2. They could be chasing something (eg food source, more favourable waters to breed in). Or perhaps this is even a previously unknown migratory event.

3. (this one is WAY out there!) We know dolphins are highly intelligent, the only speculation is to what degree, perhaps these large gatherings have a cultural significance for dolphins. It could be something of a ritual for them.

As I mentioned above, this is all pure speculation, so please, remain polite. I never said I was a cetologist!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join