It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penn Judge: Muslims Allowed to Attack People for Insulting Mohammad

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Idiotic judges are all over the place. This one just happens to be a Muslim siding with another Muslim.

The appeal will right this miscarriage of justice.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

He showed that horrible American that you can't mess with Islam! What that man did was culturally insensitive!
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

In the U.S., we do not need to be sensitive to anyone. There is no law about being insensitive. Grow thicker skin and look up the 1st amendment. If you watch the video, there was a guy as zombie Pope. You do not have to agree nor I ,with what these clowns did. It gives no one the right to go after them.
I guess it is ok for many of these Muslem nations to cheer in the streets and burn U.S flags after 9/11 in your view?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Yeah.... Attacking a person for dressing like this, and justifying it through religion is just sad. Are Muslims really that close minded and overly sensitive that they can't accept the fact there is more than just Islam in the world?

What I find almost as disturbing as the attack was the fact that the attacker called the police on the victim.

Imagine that call.
"Hello police, there is a criminal getting away! He was making fun of Mohammad(sp) and I attacked him but the bastard escaped. I choked him pretty good so he might not have gotten far. Go after him now"
"Sir can you tell us where you are"
"Why! he is getting away"
"Sir it's not illegal to insult Mohammad, but it is illegal to attack someone stay where you are and an officer will be there to arrest you shortly"
*Click*
I was gonna be insensitive and throw in on last line from the attacker but I'm trying to be better than that.

Honestly if this judge wants to be an idiot file new charges "filing a false police report, and wasting police resources".
Even better investigate all crimes in that area and if anyone else had to wait more than 10 seconds to get through to 911 and more damage/harm was done due to the delay throw in "aiding and abetting and criminal negligence" and whatever other charges can be piled up.
Normally I'm all for the system, even if a criminal can get off on a technicality he shouldn't be harassed or brought up on lame charges but this takes the cake.

The man is clearly violent, with anger and control issues that's dangerous.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

This is just a confirmation that the US is a muslim country,
with a muslim president.

Disgusting.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Interesting video...

Any Muslims in here wish to comment? If you are commenting are you being truthful?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I disagree with the ruling completely. The Muslim got away with it because he got offended. What don't Muslims get offended by? They get offended by women showing a little bit of skin. Does that mean that they can beat up the next woman they see on the beach during the summer who is wearing a g-string bikini?

The US law was basically thrown out the window. The Muslim religious law implemented, which is a very harsh law. Where will this insanity stop?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Look, only an idiot would want to impersonate another human being that is the cornerstone of this religion.
These muslims need to get that into their narrow thinking minds, take the blinders off, the crusades are over

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I don't think any of the Islamic apologists will even touch that video.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

I don't think any of the Islamic apologists will even touch that video.

Me either but I still wanted to ask it.

Also the State law in Oklahoma that prohibits the use of any Islamic law in the court system should be hitting the Supreme Court soon for a ruling on the constitutionality of it.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
Idiotic judges are all over the place. This one just happens to be a Muslim siding with another Muslim.

The appeal will right this miscarriage of justice.

A good old fashion lynching of ghis tyrant judge would right the miscarriage of justice much better. We the people are the ultimate bosses of this judge, as with all public officials. His job is to enforce the law not interpret religious and cultural "rights".

I firmly believe that there is a very well planned and orchestrated agenda by TPTB to destroy any trace of anything to do with God and Christian ideas in this nation. That in itself is not necessarily a disservice to the people since I firmly believe that a persons religious beliefs are a private matter between a person and their God. However to be forced to subscribe to another's beliefs is pure tyranny, and that is exactly what we are witnessing in our society today.

It is bad enough that people have to tolerate the violent ideals of Islam but now to be forced to contend with the idea that we cannot speak out against it and show our feelings toward it without threat of violence in return proves that our government has forsaken its constituents.

ETA: I don't know how criminal procedure works in Pa but since the charges were dismissed there is no grounds for an appeal. Appeals only happen when a person is convicted and there is thought to be an error in the procedural law of the case, ie omitting of evidence, perjury, and such.

The only way that this could be brought back into court would be for the D.A. to collect more evidence and refile charges against the defendant, something a really don't see happening.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust

Originally posted by gopher mines
"Judge Mark Martin threw out a grainy video of the attack and explained that there wasn’t enough evidence to convict Elbayomy of the harassment charge."

OP: You're an idiot

This has nothing to do with him being a Muslim.

This has everything to do with NO EVIDENCE.

Some grainy cell phone video where you can't ID anyone isn't sufficient evidence to convict someone accused of harassment.

It's funny that this gets lost in the flood of posts calling for the judge to be fired, etc. Not really as funny as it is sad. DENY IGNORANCE! People, please check sources, and then find new ones, and compare - it's critical thinking. Do it.

Apparently, threatening to call the Police for a non existant crime (as the defendent did) is now assault pmpl.

As you say, it was thrown out for lack of evidence...apparently a Police Officer cycled past the incident and took no action...the vid clearly shows the plantiff continue to walk down the street after the incident - it appears his freedom of expression while questioned was unhindered.

Lots of news and blog reports screaming the Judge had somehow invoked sharia and yet no one can find this statement on the vid.

People are being played...seems to be working too.
edit on 26-2-2012 by joewalker because: mashed the quote tags

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

There are many situations today where the law would support the idea of defending one's self against a verbal assault as you point out. Perhaps calling someone the, er, um, N-word, or the k-word, or the any of the mean little things that one group says to others to somehow make themselves feel bigger. The law, in most cases would not press charges from someone physicaly defending themselves from a verbal assault and might even go so far as to call that original name calling a hate crime. It's a crazy kind of world.

While I think the Muslim gentleman needs to realize he is no longer living in a country where that kind of behavior is acceptible, I think everyone needs to grow a sense of humor.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Wow, I am Muslim and Shia (don't agree with Sharia law), so is my family and we find this absolutely disgusting. I bet Obama called him afterwords and said "hey great verdict judge, have you thought about serving on the Supreme Court...?"

I ask myself more and more "why am I serving and fighting for my country externally when we have active enemies whom are in violation of the Constitution within our own border"...

I don't know how I will take all this crap when I rotate back to states...

Sniper

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If it is in Islam's "culture" to attack dissenters, then how on guard should Gentiles be in dodging the multiple OK's in the various books of laws and customs of Jews? Jeeze.....Jews are instructed to annihilate just about anyone who isn't Jewish, for the flimsiest of excuses.

I fully understand that my life-long indoctrination of acceptance of Jews and their "Book" is fraught with the ultimate deceptions of life itself, but these rapidly escalating attacks on anything 'Muslim' is simply too obvious. We know nothing, absolutely nothing!!!! about Arabs, beyond what our Jewish controlled media has told us. Period!!!

Jews have lied about their entire existence.....and on-going. So why wouldn't they continue this ingrained pattern of deception, in order to have the world do their dirty work......Yet Again?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by joewalker

Is it to much to ask for you and some other posters to quit lying in the thread? Calling the police for a non crime is a non crime, unless they continually do it after being warned.

When the suspect approached the victim and made physical contact, its assault - Any unwanted physical contact.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

This is just disgusting. It also claims that this judge is a muslim convert. looks like creeping sharia law and clear conflict of interest.

What about judges who are Christians or other religions? Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest too?
Only if they apply it according to there religious beliefs like this judge did................but then again I think you know that.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Lying? Harsh words fella. Im hurt, though, unlike your other statements I'm sure you can back that up.

When the suspect approached the victim and made physical contact, its assault - Any unwanted physical contact.
And yet the defendent was charged with harassment. You failed to answer earlier, but who decides what charges a suspect will face?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jaguarsky

While I think the Muslim gentleman needs to realize he is no longer living in a country where that kind of behavior is acceptible, I think everyone needs to grow a sense of humor.

A sense of humor about what? There's nothing funny about this. Every judge in this Nation has some religious belief even if it is nothing that he believes in. All are expected to remain impartial and judge based on the law itself. If unable to do that, as in this case where the transcripts clearly show this judge can not separate his beliefs from his job, he needs to be removed.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
If this is true, obviously this judge is making his decisions based on sharia law, and he should be immediately disbarred and removed from the bench. If our government starts recognizing sharia law and muslims are allowed to attack non-muslims simply because someone gets offended, how do you think that will affect our society? This sharia law nonsense has to be stopped before it gets any kind of foothold.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KingMobi

If a Muslim never insults Jesus, Moses, David or Solomon; then why does the followers of Jesus/Moses/David/Solomon insult Prophet Mohammad (or even his followes)?

What kind of STUPID question is that?

To call, and to treat, all non Muslims as infidels IS MOST DEFINITELY an insult to Jesus, Moses, Solomon, and the ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD.

Christians and Jews from all around the world have always been unsympathetic with Muslims, isn't this also a fact?

ABSOLUTELY NOT! If what you seem to claim were true, Muslims would never have been ALLOWED to migrate from their homeland.

See ya,
Milt

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join