It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Bolton dodges question from anti-war vet, insults him; Fox edits out the audience booing and re

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

"I was in the audience for the taping. Bolton was booed when taking the stage, at which point one of the show's producers hissed at us and said something about "allowing a fair debate". In spite of that, he was then booed overwhelmingly after giving his back-handed insult of an answer to the young vet at the microphone. You can hear a bit of her hissing and shushing again during the clip when the boos start up."

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Nothing new here, just Bolton spreading his usual war propaganda. He's a old pro at this. Ill post some links later.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jordanfutchy
Nothing new here, just Bolton spreading his usual war propaganda. He's a old pro at this. Ill post some links later.

Yep, nothing new here, just Fox News spreading their usual war propaganda. They're old pro's at this.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The mustached SOB should have been kicked in the nuts several times for what he has done over the years if not put in jail for the rest of his pathetic life.

At the very least, he shouldn't be on TV or advising ANYONE.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Manipulating the video segments that way should be illegal. It is false information is it not?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
MSM, especially FOX still thinks the people are stupid enough to fall for this. That won't last for very much longer. I don't know about any of you, but I can feel that TSHTF is coming, and soon. Then all the shenanigans in the world won't save them.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Good find.
I agree with many of the responses as well.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
MSM, especially FOX still thinks the people are stupid enough to fall for this.

That sad truth is, most people are stupid enough to fall for this. Especially those who do not spend time on the internet like we do. I do not have any recording device for my television, so if I had any inclination of something going awry while watching an interview or a debate, I would not be able to investigate it unless somebody else was to present it to me via the internet. That being said, we should be doing are best in making clips like this go viral for the masses to see.

top topics

join