It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are reading this, You may be in the fourth/fifth Dimension

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I came across some breaking news earlier that said Earthquakes are centered from Florida/Georgia:

Yet I have not felt ANY ground movement whatsoever. My only explanation for this is that we MAY be in another dimension. This happened two days ago now, but I still felt nothing and I live in Jacksonville.

Thoughts?
edit on 25-2-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2012 by WiindWalker because: added MAY

EDIT: This thread may support my theory even More!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems that some peoples facebook are okay, while others are not able to access it. Now I know that there COULD possibly be routing issues between those users and FB, but is it likely? Who knows?
edit on 25-2-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Are you on the Earth's ground or are you walking on the wind?

Stand on the ground and you might feel them. Not so much if you are airborn.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Are you on the Earth's ground or are you walking on the wind?

Stand on the ground and you might feel them. Not so much if you are airborn.

Seriously I don't need sarcasm here. I am seriously stating what is happening and what I experienced.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
And what does this have to do with the "4th or 5th dimension"?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

If we are in a different dimension, we are in a different reality. Meaning we dont experience what they do. This explains why the Sumarians just vanished off of the face of the Earth.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Why would they want to erase it tho i dont get it....

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Dutchsinse.

Who and what is he compared to everyone else? Why is he special? What makes him different?
He's not selling me this stuff, and if you want to see a dimensional difference between you and someone else... go stand in any bank or supermarket line, and start talking about 9/11 being an inside job, CIA mind control experiments, or end the Fed.

You'll see who's on another dimension real quick.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker
Yet I have not felt ANY ground movement whatsoever. My only explanation for this is that we are in another dimension.

Of course, that's the first thing that jumps to mind. Obviously.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Dutchsinse.

Who and what is he compared to everyone else? Why is he special? What makes him different?
He's not selling me this stuff, and if you want to see a dimensional difference between you and someone else... go stand in any bank or supermarket line, and start talking about 9/11 being an inside job, CIA mind control experiments, or end the Fed.

You'll see who's on another dimension real quick.

Did I say I'm special? No I didn't. So why dont you crawl back into that little cave you call home.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Yet I have not felt ANY ground movement whatsoever. My only explanation for this is that we are in another dimension.

Of course, that's the first thing that jumps to mind. Obviously.

Then enlighten me please!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Are you Dutch? If not I'm a little confused by your statement.

My little cave? Though I have Yoda as an avatar, I do not live in a cave... I live in a slum, get your facts straight.

edit on 25-2-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I have not felt an earthquake here Jacksonville, fl

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

If we are in a different dimension, we are in a different reality. Meaning we dont experience what they do. This explains why the Sumarians just vanished off of the face of the Earth.

Who told you that the Sumerians "vanished of the face of the earth"? Because... they didnt. Of course its 7 am in here so I dont have the time nor the inclination to explain to you the history of Mesopotamia, but I assure you, theres nothing "magical" or "out of this world" in the "disappearance" of the Sumerians.

Civilizations rise and fall... and thats pretty much it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
If you are a different dimension, then the news report would have to span both the 3rd and 4th dimension, wouldn't it?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Does this make me special?

I live in Southern Indiana; which really means I live on an old lake bed which will sink. On Monday, 2/20, I started feeling like something just wasn't right and with the Fema fiascoes, et al, I secretly began the final touches while my husband was asleep. I finalized our bug out bag and I don't feel any safer.

On Tuesday, 2/21, I break it down for him, we finalize our meet points, and he's off to bed. Bam! 3hrs later I was saying to self, "I'm going to save this family one day at a time if it's the last thing I do." Rather immature, but I was working with camo and breaking a sweat by that point. Shear panic sets in around 12am. I turn on the lamp, jump on the bed like a bad dog and get in his face. I told him I was panicking and I don't know why I even care anymore. He looked at me like I was a reptilian, but I told him it was coming and I believe Fema is up to no good. He said come to bed.

I wake up around 11am to learn the New Madrid fault had a rumbling! Southern Missouri had a 4.0 quake and I believe it was smack dab in the middle of our fault line. Is that good timing, intuition or something I should never speak of again? I don't want to look delusional, right?
Who knows, but I didn't quiet get the dimension thing either and hoped I would.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Nautidreamer

I think you should relax.
If martial law occurs, or an EMP, a nuke, a plague, falling frogs, not to worry.... get in a car, and drive to the nearest city with power. Stock up on essentials, get a motel for a few days till power is restored, or make a plan to move if the impact is too far gone.

Other cities, states, towns, and countries will remain "open" just in case your state has an Armageddon.

edit on 25-2-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
New madrid runs down to the coastal GA islands and rocked tybee in 1912, I'm down there and haven't felt anything. Neither have my neighbors who couldn't possibly have ascended. In 1912 one person died at Tybee Island from fear, no deaths occurred from injuries sustained.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Ok.... listen people. I didnt state that we ARE in the fifth dimension or fourth, I said we "may" (which was my original intention of this post) be in another dimension since none of us here have felt any earthquake activity.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

This heightened awareness truth digging "issue" has bedeviled me for many years. I am putting all our money Northeast..and hope the bridges are there. Otherwise, we ride the storm.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

So because you have not felt any tremors or earthquakes yourself you are theorizing we have somehow seperated ourselves from a previous reality we inhabited and that we are now in an alternate timeline or dimension?

Is this your contention and purpose for this thread?

I was not trying to be sarcastic or belittling in any way. I was trying to add humor and make a joke about your screen name and the fact the irony that you had not felt an earthquake. That was my last post's intentions.

Sorry for the confusion.

I remember waking up on the couch after taking a nap when I was inbetween 8th and 9th grade in Normal Illinois. I thought maybe I was hungry and I was not too awake and stumbled into the kitchen where I saw the refridgerator scooting across the floor a little bit. I went outside the house where I could see Watterson Towers which is a high rise on campus for Illinois State University. It looked like the whole building was swaying back and forth, and it was by 3 feet in either direction (at the top). There was an earthquake. It was like a 4.2 (to us) centered less than 60 miles away from us, but I did not feel it myself. This was the earthquake I think: earthquake.usgs.gov...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join