It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are reading this, You may be in the fourth/fifth Dimension

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

I get your point, but what I would like to know is, why havent I been feeling these earthquakes or have even heard anything about them from local people in my area, neighbors, friends or otherwise? I am supposed to be basically in ground zero for this quake. Yet they are getting readings.
edit on 25-2-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

I actually think your idea is a perfectly good one and It sounds like a definite possibility/reality of what may be happening or is comming in the near future.

This too may sound a bit crazy but I have been seeing lots of Ufo's and the people with me are not seeing them! It has bee really strange. I also pick up the 4th dimension on film and most people cant see what I am looking at. I am not going crazy but I do believe I am extra sensitive to these energies from having a Near Death Experience back in 2004 and I may be able to see them before everyone else so I can help when the "Shift" comes. I beleive some us are already shifting a bit faster then others. I live in Illinois and I felt the 2. shake/quake at 11:00 a.m. that morning. Strange thing was I was also laying in the same spot at around 4 a.m. when the first tremor came (which was a 4.0 on the scale) and I didnt feel that one at all! Maybe we are shifting back and forth? Just a thought..

edit on 2/25/2012 by chinchillachillin because: bbcode mistake

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Funniest thread I have read all week . Thank you Windwalker for giving my weekend such a comical start . Where would we be without clowns ?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I had a dream once...
it was a news report that popped up on the tv reporting about the new techonology japan had developed and how they had found a way to tranport some of their people into another deminsion, so there would be room for everyone on the islands. they had created the machine to do it, and they had built a city on this other deminsion for the people to live on!!
so is it possible?? ya, kind of think so...
had other dreams where a good chunk of land just disappeared off the west coast...it was there, you just couldn't see it...and there were cities there also and you had to have a special type of crystal that would alter you so you could pass to and from the place....
the first dream I described I think was so I would better understand the second one, which I have had dreams about many times.....

I believe there is a technological way that this can be done!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm tending to think maybe we are having foreshocks leading up to a big one in which "they" may be trying to hide from us, as opposed to being interdimentional, but its a really good theory. Very interesting one in fact.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
yes you are the center for the whole universe when something happens and you dont personally experience it MUST be that the entire world has SOMEHOW gone to another dimension where its only SPECULATED we can exist. a bit POMPOUS, dont you think?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint

Originally posted by WiindWalker
Yet I have not felt ANY ground movement whatsoever. My only explanation for this is that we are in another dimension.

Of course, that's the first thing that jumps to mind. Obviously.

Atheistic trolling, for the win!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Windwalker, are you Dutchsinse?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Allow me to offer a collective facepalm on behalf of most ATSers reading this thread.

::facepalm::

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinchillachillin

I actually think your idea is a perfectly good one and It sounds like a definite possibility/reality of what may be happening or is comming in the near future.

This too may sound a bit crazy but I have been seeing lots of Ufo's and the people with me are not seeing them! It has bee really strange. I also pick up the 4th dimension on film and most people cant see what I am looking at. I am not going crazy but I do believe I am extra sensitive to these energies from having a Near Death Experience back in 2004 and I may be able to see them before everyone else so I can help when the "Shift" comes. I beleive some us are already shifting a bit faster then others. I live in Illinois and I felt the 2. shake/quake at 11:00 a.m. that morning. Strange thing was I was also laying in the same spot at around 4 a.m. when the first tremor came (which was a 4.0 on the scale) and I didnt feel that one at all! Maybe we are shifting back and forth? Just a thought..

edit on 2/25/2012 by chinchillachillin because: bbcode mistake

That was my thinking about those "Weird Sounds" that happened/are happening. Some can hear it, some cannot, it is weird. In my own house I had my mother say to me one day "Can you hear it? Sounds like a horn or a bell" and at the very same second I couldn't hear anything, and I even thought that she was going crazy. So as absurd as that dimension theory may sound, it kind of explains a lot, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

When you say the word "dimension", you appear to be meaning "reality".

Our observed reality consists of four dimensions (three spatial and one of time). It is likely that alternate realities are similarly multidimensional.

Most of chemistry and physics cannot operate in a single dimension only.

Aside from that, perhaps you didn't feel the earthquake because it was too deep or the bit of land you were standing on absorbed the movement.

The magnitude of a 'quake does not describe how it feels, but how much energy is involved. The magnitude stays the same no matter how well, or poorly, the ground transmits that energy.

To suggest that the reason you didn't feel any earth movement is because you are in an alternate reality, is really fairly silly.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
And what does this have to do with the "4th or 5th dimension"?

If we are in a different dimension, we are in a different reality. Meaning we dont experience what they do. This explains why the Sumarians just vanished off of the face of the Earth.

Just vanished off the Earth! Where do you kids get this crap.

Modern day Palestinians, Iranians and Iraqui's are descendents of the Sumerians.

The Sumerians didn't actually die out, they were invaded and defeated by the Akkadians, who themselves were invaded and defeated by the Babylonians, who were then invaded and defeated by the Medo-Persians, who were then invaded and defeated by the Greeks, who could conquer, but couldn't sustain their large empire and so were then taken over by the Romans, who then fell due to political mismanagement, leading to alternate waves of Islamic and Christian rule of the area.

Learn a little history, it wouldn't hurt and you'd stop saying really stupid and ignorant things, broadcast to all, on the internet.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

wow so because you didnt feel an earthquake we are in a fourth dimension? are you seriously going to use that as an argument? oh lordy

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ogbert
If you are a different dimension, then the news report would have to span both the 3rd and 4th dimension, wouldn't it?

I actually made a post about interdimensional social talk through the internet. If I can find it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join