It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go see Puscifer!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I was lucky enough to have gone to the opening show of the Spring tour last night in Austin. I have seen Puscifer once before, and Tool many times. To me the show was on par with a Tool show, but dare I say, almost better because it was a smaller more intimate setting.
It was sorta like camping in the desert and drinking some sort of cactus tea ( i would imagine) with a group of really good friends.
I highly recommend seeing them this tour. The last time I saw them, It was good, but this time it was just WOW. I'm not sure if that was just because it was the kick off to a tour or what. I thought the set list was amazing and I was surprised by some of the songs. The vibe was perfect.
Anyway any fan of Maynard needs to see this show.

PS. Lock your trailers, Peter Merkin is on the prowl.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Im sorry, but IMHO, Jimmy's career took an elongated poop when he met up with them. I listen to reflections, and then pucifer, and liken it to washing down chocolate with ostrich piss. BLOODY ostrich piss. Not a bloody ostrich pissing, rather, sanguinary streams of salty sewage seeping silently to the sand.
Did you know 10000 days is 27 years? Sound familiar.

Your avvy pic crax me up but Jimmys going str8 to hell, and NOT passing go.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by threewhiteeyes
Im sorry, but IMHO, Jimmy's career took an elongated poop when he met up with them. I listen to reflections, and then pucifer, and liken it to washing down chocolate with ostrich piss. BLOODY ostrich piss. Not a bloody ostrich pissing, rather, sanguinary streams of salty sewage seeping silently to the sand.
Did you know 10000 days is 27 years? Sound familiar.

Your avvy pic crax me up but Jimmys going str8 to hell, and NOT passing go.

Bravo.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

It's gotten to the point that I don't really listen to Tool anymore. APC and Puscifer ruined his image.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Dude. I envy you. I wish i could see them, but alas... I live where Maynard doesn't seem to go. The rugged outback terrain of... Northern Vermont
Too bad too... Thanks for the review though!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
So I take it you're in your 30s or 40s?

Seriously though... that avatar is pretty boss. Made me smile.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I wasn't impressed with the performance on Jimmy Kimmel at all..... but I like Fallon much better.

The show was totally different from that.Thankfully, they didn't use the big heads screens. It was just awesome.

If some of you have let Maynard fall out of favor with you, man, that is your loss.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Ha. I just remembered they used the pepper spray cop in your avatar during the show. I totally lol'd.

new topics

top topics

join