It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOOD for thought: Nom nom nom nom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Just a thought-one that Im hoping will trigger the right reader to look deeper, and discover more.

No flashy linx or pix; the idea alone stirs myriad ideas.

I was reading the book of Enoch, tumbling (as usual) over the concept of the fallen angels, who impregnated women, who bore 'giants'. Nephilim. ANY seasoned ATSer interested in ancient races knows about them.

Here goes: What if the Nephilim were the dinosaurs? We assume dinosaurs were dumb, and beastly (science shows their brain cavities were proportionally smaller than such large skulls suggested), but what if? Forget Jurrassic park. What if "terrible lizard" referred to the beastly dominion they held over men, insomuch as they were actual tyrants?

I see a lot of draconian/annanuki crap on the net, about reptillian hybrids, etc., and frankly laugh it off. Now, Im thinking more...

Like I said, just a thought, and somewhat embarrassing to admit. Im hoping open minds prone to thinking outside the box can lend theirs. Or get a chuckle. Either way-indulge me!

ETA: After all, we all know how the greys are like human/dolphin hybrids. Think about it. Brilliant, empathic. Large black eyes for underwater vision. Wesuit-like, rubbery skin. UFO/USOs hiding in the VAST, unexplored oceans..yeah?
edit on 24-2-2012 by threewhiteeyes because: dolphins make GREAT food for thought. nom nom nom belllch!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
yeah keep on laughing...hilarious post.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

Well I admit I only clicked your thread cause it said nom nom nom and I thought I might see a funny cat picture...

But I think anything is possible. Without speculation, we wouldn't have theories, and then we wouldn't test them or try to prove them. Good thought.

I didn't think that brain cavity size had anything to do with smarts though...I thought that is just a myth. I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Purely speculating here. Discounting the physical body altogether. DNA extractions from the dinos for gene manipulation of differing species......did I just say that out loud....

Des

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

In the words of Michael T. Reznor- Sheee has the blood of REPTILEEE just underneath her skin. Heh.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by threewhiteeyes

In the words of Michael T. Reznor- Sheee has the blood of REPTILEEE just underneath her skin. Heh.

I am AB negative....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

With knowing what little WE use of our brains, Id agree. Size doesnt count for as much. Still, what if THEY built the pyramids? Gasp! Too bad this didnt get more than one flag (sniffle) before it fell off the main page. Now no one will know the dinosaurs built the pyramds. Ill make a t shirt!!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Cookie monster.That's what that was. David Icke's theories do somewhat parallel yours.The Grays, I think, are energy entities wearing physical suits to interact with beings on this plane of existence from another.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

'A' B negative, or AB negative? I guess I have a penchant for both.

° VV°

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

Cookie Monster built the pyramids?

Now you're onto something.

Maybe a certain purple vampire obsessed with math created the Mayan Long Count? Bah ha ha ha. Etc.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

nice!
For the record, if you look closely in history books, you find the cookie monster in every major event. He just kind of...wheres waldo's his way across the timeline.
Abstergo would have found the apple ages ago, had they known this.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Icke creeps m3 out. If there ARE lizard people, he's the impressario.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Cookie Monster built the pyramids?

Now you're onto something.

Maybe a certain purple vampire obsessed with math created the Mayan Long Count? Bah ha ha ha. Etc.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
When I saw the nom nom nom I thought it was going to be a picture of a cat in a space suit! LOL The dinosaur thing is great! I keep picturing a dinosaur with a crown on his head.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

Well we know from Jurassic park that dinosaurs are capable of plenty, but my only question is...

Since TRex hates pushups, wouldnt he hate setting up all those ropes and pullies to build the pyramids??

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mysteryofthemindful

You mean like this?

To the OP, welcome to ATS. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I have to say, I really don't think the nephilim were dinosaurs and I'm wondering whether you were serious about that? Sounds like you may mean the reptilians... It's an interesting angle for sure. I personally think that they were giants is probably closer to the truth. I would look to ancient mythology for answers to these questions... if we were to say for instance that the gods of Greece, Rome, Egypt and Sumeria were actually the Watchers that fell. There are tons of mystical creatures in the myths that sound like science experiments gone wrong, like a griffon or the minotaur, and poor Medusa. I've seen pictures of cyclop skulls and humanoid skulls with horns. Not to mention the giants everyone loves. But who knows whats really photoshopped these days.

Btw, you have some interesting posts. I enjoyed reading your dream but was looking for the end of it!
I hope to see more in your madman's diary to pick up some subtleties.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

I love it!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cytra

Thank you! I lent my gma this tablet whilst in the hospital so Ive been away. I certainly plan on more diaries, and more whatifs.. knowing cultured minds appreciate them transbecomifies fuel for more..

Honestly, the dinosaur idea sparked in genuine thought, but sounded silly enough to blur any defining line. It would explain a few things, but like our Llama friend posted above, Trex would have certainly faced issues.

Maybe enki pets. That powerful, under intelligent control, could justify AND enforce rule. We know they were here. The dinosaurs, too.

new topics

top topics

join