It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans and the West

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Please stop listening to your bought and paid for puppets and your obvious shill media.

China is not our enemy.

Cuba is not our enemy.

North korea is not our enemy.

Serbia is not our enemy

Russia is not our enemy

etc , etc , so on and so forth

Why do you listen to the propaganda and then come here to a forum that is all about questioning everything and continue to parrot the lies fed you??

Do you not realize our government is the problem? The Western establishment is the problem.

I know it is difficult to turn off the boob tube and think for ourselves but you should give it a try .
Hell, Im watching food network right now but they aren't talking about those evil falafals invading our sunday morning grits and cutting the heads off of my asparagus or slicing up my half dozen Bob Jones sausages.
Id be pissed to if I heard that day in and day out.

Cmon folks. You climb every mountain and scream at the top of your lungs that you are awake and aware but the honest truth is, %99.99 of you are not.

You buy everything the criminally owned media sells you and it hurts people like me to see the rest of you oblivious to reality.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Speaking of parrots...this thread has been done probably 5000 times.Don't assume that every American believes what they're told by the media.That's the problem.Too many people(on here especially) ASSUME we believe what we're told.The majority of us AREN'T puppets dude.Regardless of what you think.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

I know it is difficult to turn off the boob tube and think for ourselves but you should give it a try . Hell, Im watching food network right now but they aren't talking about those evil falafals invading our sunday morning grits...

Yes, but are those Monsanto stone ground grits?!

Please don't lump me in the same category with idiots. I don't watch TV at all.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
Speaking of parrots...this thread has been done probably 5000 times.Don't assume that every American believes what they're told by the media.That's the problem.Too many people(on here especially) ASSUME we believe what we're told.The majority of us AREN'T puppets dude.Regardless of what you think.

On the contrary,,,,look around at the majority beating the war drums and blaming desert dwellers and the like for the ills of the west.

Now this thread or type of thread may have been done before and maybe, just maybe you took offense then as well as you do now but sorry, it had to be said and it is a fact.

%99 are fast asleep

Now if you do not fit into this category of fast asleep then I applaud you but, your reply in and of itself is a red flag and indicator of how your mind works.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

I know it is difficult to turn off the boob tube and think for ourselves but you should give it a try . Hell, Im watching food network right now but they aren't talking about those evil falafals invading our sunday morning grits...

I said %99 , not all.

Come to think of it, my monsanto grits are fighting my hydroponically grown asparagus and my Bob Jones hormone infested sausage just got tagged in.

Ill let you know if i can get my antibiotic laced creamed corn to break up the melee

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienorgy

On the contrary,,,,look around at the majority beating the war drums and blaming desert dwellers and the like for the ills of the west.

Now this thread or type of thread may have been done before and maybe, just maybe you took offense then as well as you do now but sorry, it had to be said and it is a fact.

%99 are fast asleep

Now if you do not fit into this category of fast asleep then I applaud you but, your reply in and of itself is a red flag and indicator of how your mind works.

Thanks

Offended?Not in the least,because I know I'm not one of the people you're talking about.And it is not a fact it is your opinion.Your assumption is ridiculous.That's like me saying all Muslims are terrorists.Or that all blacks are criminals.Or that all mexicans are lazy.Sounds ridiculous right?Because obviously it isn't true.Point is don't lump everyone into the same category just because it's what YOU believe.Again,your opinion is not fact no matter how you try to spin it.
edit on 24-2-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

I said %99 , not all.

Come to think of it, my monsanto grits are fighting my hydroponically grown asparagus and my Bob Jones hormone infested sausage just got tagged in.

Ill let you know if i can get my antibiotic laced creamed corn to break up the melee

By wit alone you have been deemed worthy of thread read-age by my humble human brain. I'll backtrack and read from the start.

edit on 2/25/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Please stop listening to your bought and paid for puppets and your obvious shill media

. China is not our enemy
. Cuba is not our enemy.
Serbia is not our enemy
Russia is not our enemy

Why don't you just listen to them in their own words then - they describe the US and the Western world as their 'enemy' - and you forgot to mention the worst of them - Islam!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

%99 are fast asleep

Thanks

Offended?Not in the least,because I know I'm not one of the people you're talking about.And it is not a fact it is your opinion.Your assumption is ridiculous.That's like me saying all Muslims are terrorists.Or that all blacks are criminals.Or that all mexicans are lazy.Sounds ridiculous right?Because obviously it isn't true.Point is don't lump everyone into the same category just because it's what YOU believe.Again,your opinion is not fact no matter how you try to spin it.
edit on 24-2-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

Ok fine, I didn't like his/her assumption or implication at first either. But if we fore-go that thought... if we say most people are awake, or at least waking up now... it doesn't make the problems at hand vanish. Call it what you want to... asleep, apathetic, world-weary, distracted... the bottom line still remains: We Americans are conditioned to accepting the status quo-- whatever it happens to be at any given moment. The vast majority of us do nothing more than grumble.

Why?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I agree...China and Russia are not your enemies. They have been your enemies for so many decades.. they have become your friend You know each other so well how could they be a threat. The threat comes from the Mideast so US and the West should stay out of wars for now and recoup. Even your Bible says it starts in the Mideast. Stop focusing on China and Russia and magnifying every minute action they do. Look at the big picture. Governments in the Mideast are changing...thanks in part to US and the West's participation. Who are the people in charge and are they as friendly as before? All these little fiasco are draining and weakening the US and the West. Stay out, recoup and be at your fighting best and stop focusing on China and Russia. Look at the bigger picture. Don't be led by the nose to the slaughter house

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Yeah, YOU should give it a try. it is obvious that you are filled with the propaganda also, but the propaganda of the middle east. In public, on the news, it goes like this; we are your friends, we do not want to hurt you, we are your buddies and pals. Behind closed doors it goes like this; what a bunch of boobs and morons, as soon as enough of those idiots buy into our lies we will cut their throats.

you seem to forget, if you are not a muslim, you can either be a slave or you can die, those are your choices. and as far as N. Korea, since when did that country turn into our pals and friends? and on, and on, and on, etc... etc...

I think you have had a taste of the kool-aid too

Just saying...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Please stop listening to your bought and paid for puppets and your obvious shill media.

China is not our enemy.

Cuba is not our enemy.

Serbia is not our enemy

Russia is not our enemy

Why do you listen to the propaganda and then come here to a forum that is all about questioning everything and continue to parrot the lies fed you??

Do you not realize our government is the problem? The Western establishment is the problem.

I know it is difficult to turn off the boob tube and think for ourselves but you should give it a try .
Hell, Im watching food network right now but they aren't talking about those evil falafals invading our sunday morning grits and cutting the heads off of my asparagus or slicing up my half dozen Bob Jones sausages.
Id be pissed to if I heard that day in and day out.

Cmon folks. You climb every mountain and scream at the top of your lungs that you are awake and aware but the honest truth is, %99.99 of you are not.

You buy everything the criminally owned media sells you and it hurts people like me to see the rest of you oblivious to reality.

China - is NOT seen as the enemy by the "west" but is seen as a "potential threat" by the American government. With a surge in their economy, modernization of the entire armed forces and recently announced a $100billion defence budget (11% of GDP). Plus the american government dislikes communism.

Cuba - I agree, not an enemy but the American government despises communism.

North Korea - I'm not so sure, I think, if they had the chance they would try to take the world. I mean come on, their leaders are phsycotic!!

Serbia - I agree.

Russia - Hmmm, this is a difficult one. I'm not sure wether they are or not seen as our enemy. Well, at the moment they are not as we (I'm British by the way) are trading with them I believe. But they ARE a potential threat to our security.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

i dont see what your trying to prove with this thread, i feel like this is something that everyone already knows.

your are correct China is not considered an enemy, Russia Serbia and Cuba not considered enemies. nail on the head there

N. Korea like someone else said earlier if they had the chance they would go and try to rule the world.

but try this, why don't you move to one of these countries and tell me how you like it, how your rights and freedoms have changed (that is if you are from the US or a country that hold democracy) which im assuming you are from

top topics

join