It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of YOU and why any"thing" is.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You are a being that has exploded yourself into an uncountable number of pieces. For each indivdual who is reading this right now, YOU are viewing your entire being from one of an uncountable number of perspectives.

You are God in disguise.

You see, being all-that-is, is quite boring. because you can't experience anything, you can't enjoy anything because every"THING" is you! You don't even know that you're alive, because in order to be alive, you have to exist. In order to exist, you have to be seperate from "other". I know I'm me, because I can see that which is NOT me. That constitutes my indivudla existence.

As God, How do you create a self that is seperate from "other" if you are ALL THAT IS? How can you experience any"thing" unless it is in contrast to "other" ?

So YOU spent considerable time on this subject
, until finally, you say "AHHHAAA! I may not be able to seperate myself, but I can give myself the illusion that I am seperate. But how do I do that?"

First of all,in order to experience myself as other (in other words, in order to live a life), I have to forget that I am everything. Because, if I know that I am everything, then I just as well remain as I AM.

How do I forget myself? How do I experience this concept called existence? So you close your "eyes" and...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BIG BANG

Now, trillions of years later, here you are. Reading this thread. Throughout the trillions of years, from being a universe, to a galaxy, to a star, planet, and ultimately to where you are right now.

The illusion that you have created for yourself is better than ever, because you truly believe that you are a seperate "thing" experiencing existence. You're dream has come true BUT.....

This dream has been going on for so long, and you are so convinced that you are a "little ol' you" you are begining to confront the question of WHO you are. So you use all available tools at your disposal to try to answer that question, mainly your five senses.

So you are in fact, looking at everything you have created. To try and find evidence of what or who created it. You either come up with the concept of God and leave it at that, or you clench to another idea which is that the Big bang started it all.

This wall that you constantly hit, in your attempt to understand reality, is the very illusion you created for the purpose of experiencing existence. That is, duality, or contrast of this and other, or seperateness. It's a rock hard illusion that is difficult to see through. Hopefully, you can see why.

The illusion that blocks you from figuring out who you are and what created you, was created by YOU in order to experience life itself.

Now, when I say you are GOD, that applies to everyone reading this, and not reading this. It applies to every"THING" you see in the world around you, including the universe(s) itself and beyond.

All of existence is a microcosm of the Whole, therefore you can look within yourself to further understanding of the nature of this reality you've created for yourself.

Dreams are a perfect thing to use in understanding what is happening. For instance, in order to experience things in your life, you create and experience dreams at night. Every dream is a sort of "big bang" of an entire universe, experienced from a singular point of view, yours. However, when you are in the dream, you are completely unaware of the fact that you created the "YOU" in the dream, as well as the other people in it. You also created the world that you are experiencing your dream from, including the weather, the houses, cars, trees on and on... In other words, you create a completely convincing reality in which you truly believe (for the time being) that you are seperate from everything you see. But in reality, you are everything you're looking at, projected in different forms. You do this, so that you can have adventures and experiences. When you wake up, you're pulling your consciousness OUT of the "you" in the dream, and back into the "you" or God that created it.

This is happening in your "waking" life as well. Everything you see, is uncomprehensibly created by the REAL you. Everybody and everything you see IS YOU. Convincing isn't it?

What if I was able to project myself into your dream, walk up to you and say "You created this whole world", would you believe me? of course not. You would have to be out of your mind. Perhaps coming out of one's mind, ideas, concepts and beliefs is a starting point to hearing and understanding what other beings have been saying to you, be it buddha or jesus, krishna or any other awakened human being from the past or present.

YOU ARE 100 percent GOD. And God is 100 percent of everything you see and don't see.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have thought this of my world for a long time now!
Well written

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I find this very Biblical.

What I mean to say is, you both say it and don't say it. You have taken what would have been a very simple, yet insightful concept, and overcomplicated it to the point that I barely understood what you were saying until the very last line.

It was painful to read.

But all in all, I agree...I think? Again, only the last line really stuck. That should tell you everything.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Also, this sounds like the "Everything is inside of your head, you just have to wake up" theory.

Is that what this is? Because if so, I changed my mind. I don't agree at all.

If that's what this is.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Also, this sounds like the "Everything is inside of your head, you just have to wake up" theory.

Is that what this is? Because if so, I changed my mind. I don't agree at all.

If that's what this is.

Well, every-thing IS inside your head and a result of your nervous system. I can show you a picture of an entire universe of "particles" separated by unfathomable distances. You would say that you were looking at particles separated by space.

ZOOM OUT a trillion times and you might find that you're looking at a table. And the universe of molecules you were seeing was actually atoms. Now, you say it's the form of a table, because at this zoom level, it appears solid, and this "solid" or form has a name. Which is it? A universe, or a table.

Now, look up at the stars at night. Are they stars in a universe?

ZOOM OUT a trillion trillion trillion .. times....until the stars in the galaxy and all the planets look like a completely solid object... Now what form is it?

ZOOM OUT

Now what form is it?

etc..

All of these named forms, are they in your head...or are they in reality?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Everything you said in this thread made so much sense. I am not sure how but I recently reached the same conclusion. My skeptic mind is still trying though. I was wondering, how you came to figure all of this out? And thank you for sharing! I am full of questions.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Visitor2012

I am fine with all of this, and have thought these thoughts many times for years. you see im a wonder-er i do it at work at home and even playing with my kids. I wonder about the WHY all to often. Sometimes so much so it distracts me and makes me unproductive. So i want to ask you not in criticism but in a very honest way, id like for you to answer. How any of this, all that you wrote; can be put into practical application so that it can improve my life instead of hinder it? I really need to know from one wonder-er to the next thank you for your well thought post.

my kindest
edit on 20-8-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
A lot of what you say OP sounds like Avaita Vedanta.

"When I see I am nothing that is Wisdom, When I see I am everything, that is Love. Between those two my life moves"~my beloved guru and other part of my "Self" Nisargadatta Maharaj

Nisargadatta expounded Advaita Vedanta or non-dualism.

You are not the body or the mind. The entire manifest universe exist within you not you within it.

Nirvana Nirguna your natural state. The Secret to entering this state, the permanent state, is YOU must DIE before you die. What dies? You as the entire manifest universe SURRENDER the inner belief that ego holds that it is the source of your own existence.

Awareness imagines consciousness to be. That is the secret to enter the Supreme State of Nirvana. We take ourselves to be consciousness and all consciousness is nothing but ignorance and a fraud because it is not the Final reality! Reality is only that which is eternal. The first question is also the last. The final culmination of the entire universal pool of elements is the human body to have the brain to decode the light from the original Big Bang to ask the question. Who am I?!

I know I am that which cannot be named. The all pervading awareness bliss beyond percievables or conceivable. That infinite power which imagines consciousness to be. From suns, planets, plant life, humans , etc. it is all held as an appearance within my imagination. All universes are the Illusion. They are unreal because they are not true. Only that which is permanent is true. You are the truth. You are the life of the consciousness.

How do I know this?

The truth is simple. Let me teach it to you and enlighten you. What is your idea of knowledge? It's whatever ideas you started collecting and are all concepts and not the truth. Do you want to KNOW the Truth?

The below is the key to Mystery.

An electron contains approximately100 gigabytes of memory.The top two physicists on our Planet have quantified this yet they do not know it's life span. An electron's life span lasts 1 X 10 x 100 Billion x 100 trillion years (approximate Earth Years). The average human body contains 4 billion x 1 trillion electrons. But YOU ARE NOT male or female. You are not the body or the mind or the ego or the intellect that you take yourself to be. All the life spans of all universes are held within the subatomic consciousness and this time frame. So many Eons and Big Bangs and dissolutions of universes happen within this time frame. Finally time will consume them all. The Totality of Consciousness i.e. God, will die. But I the Absolute ever prevails. I the all pervading awareness is eternal while consciousness is transitory and untrue. At the dawn of time creation was created but Not me. I am beyond time and space and so are You.

You are also me and I am You. Wisdom is seeing that You are nothing and Love is seeing that You are Everything. This is your eternal position, accept it with conviction. You just need to change your understanding of who and what you are. You are not what you takes yourself to be. We take ourselves to be individuals with egos because of collective conscious thoughts of individuality due to the illusion of time space creating separate objects. The first sin of mankind was in fact this first thought and must be negated.

In reality no ONE was ever born or has ever died. An Enlightened Buddha sees through Maya and becomes the Absolute Perfect Original state from which all other states arise.

From Nothingness came the Everything and back to nothingness it will go and already does moment to moment. This can be proved from your study of quantum physics.

You are the highest God. Do you dare to enter meditation to become God and Find out? In it time and space, the waking and the dreaming state can be transcended. You won't enter meditation because you, the ego, fears annihilation! Hold No Pride in your individuality for when you realize that is all someone else's mind that you downloaded and is thus another program. No ONE exists. But ALL Fear is an Illusion surrender that Fear to God! God may exist but only if there is an "I" to percieve him. There is no God God greater than You. The "I" creates God therefore when you come to this final realization you will know that you are both God and the God of Gods, accept this and journey WITHIN. The answer is simple. Once you happen to understand the "I" as the entire universe and multiverses, You will be liberated! Quiet the mind and you go become that, investigate yourself in meditation. The goal of Nirvana is always already there everywhere at all times, it is here and NOW not in some future near or far. If you correctly understand me everything will be clear to you and you will be beyond the realm of body-mind-ego. You are all pervading AWARENESS only, that is your eternal position. 1 in 10 million people will understand what is written here .

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Thiaoouba Prophecy

Thank you for that!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality
There is nothing to put into practice - there is no technique.
There is only ever sensation happening. There is no answer to WHY............it is a mystery why there is sensation. The appearance of WHY is just a sensation - it comes and goes in what you are. All sensation happens in you as you so you are being all that is.

The illusion is that there is a definite solid world in which you inhabit but really if one examines what is really going on one finds that there is just sensation.
All sensation happens where you are.

Thoughts are just sensation but they speak of where you are not and about who you are not - so they can disturb one if they are believed to be speaking truth. What thought truly is, is nothing more than sensational movement - there is only sensational movement, all happening as what you are.
At no point are YOU doing any of it - YOU are just the witness of sensation. The light show, the play of light is the sensation which is never not happening. The play of light is never somewhere else, sensation is being all that is.
If looking at the night sky dots of light are seen (sensed), if looking at a table dots of light are seen (appearing to be solid) but they just all light appearing as YOU - nothing can appear without YOU - YOU are never separate to any thing because you are everything.

Here is a short passage from the book I am reading.
'This is Unimaginable and Unavoidable' by Guy Smith.

It is so simple. There is just 'this'. There is nothing outside sensation; examine this; see that this is so.
And that is it. 'The me', 'the world', 'the other', 'the objects' all collapse, dissolve...into the timeless, placeless primeval soup of sumptuous sensing pulsing presence; 'this'.

edit on 22-8-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
I wonder about the WHY all to often. Sometimes so much so it distracts me and makes me unproductive.
WHY is a distraction. WHY is a question which cannot be answered so it keeps one very busy - it is mental stuff. SEE and HEAR 'what is', feel, sense and know what is currently arising.

So i want to ask you not in criticism but in a very honest way, id like for you to answer. How any of this, all that you wrote; can be put into practical application so that it can improve my life instead of hinder it? I really need to know from one wonder-er to the next thank you for your well thought post.

my kindest

The illusion is that there is someone who can do something to make life better. There is just life apparently happening, it appears as sensation. There is no one having a sensation who can not have the sensation - THE CURRENT sensation is all there is.
If this message is heard then the illusion that there is 'someone' who can improve or hinder life will lift....and life will just be sensational.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I keep coming back to re-read this. It just makes sense, and rings true. I was wondering, what set you off on this journey for truth.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brooke1990

I keep coming back to re-read this. It just makes sense, and rings true. I was wondering, what set you off on this journey for truth.

The desperate need to find out who/ what I am and what everything else is and a longing to be free from constant suffering that results from that ignorance. And I mean Desperate!
edit on 4-9-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I call it the "is-ness" .... It just "is".

As I like to say, "Everything is everything".

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

You are a being that has exploded yourself into an uncountable number of pieces. For each indivdual who is reading this right now, YOU are viewing your entire being from one of an uncountable number of perspectives.

You are God in disguise.

There is a small error here. You are not god but you are a son of god. beeing created by god and beeing part of god
you have power to create like him. but you should create like he has created, with love, or else you are misscreating
and the misscreations are (without love) fearfull.
This puts you in a dream, a nightmare from which you should awake. The call has been sent, and you are awake, in now. Stop listening to the false self (the ego) that was created as the nightmares begann, its the false god you have created to
replace the real god.

god is love and everything else just dont exists.

Remember your name "the light of the world" and wake up.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
great stuff in this thread from everyone!

I think I do understand you. At-least to some degree. How do you propose we should cultivate this awareness of love and wisdom so we would wake up and experience the truth. You mentioned meditation. But there is a lot of different kinds of meditation techniques. Can you suggest something which worked for you. That would be great info! Currently I practice mindfulness meditation and walking meditation when I go for a walk. I think that EGO is the main problem. So how should a person try to dissolve it. Or dissolve sound somehow negative to me? Maybe we should try to convert it or sink it in an ocean of love, compassion and forgiveness so it would drown
hm...which also sound negative haha.
I don't quite get it how fully realized person process his thoughts when there is no I. For instance I used a lot of I thoughts in this replay. How would they go about it?

I find it funny that two similar threads were created in these days which I think are speaking about the same stuff but each thread has completely different terminology but essentially the same if you look behind the words and try to get the point they try to convey.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

which is awesome for me - because I think each person interested in these topics should have a wide and open mind and should not be limited to just one way. I think people should try everything or as much as they can and find a path for themselves. So I try a lot of new stuff and take what works for me and expand on that.
And I am very sad because we have a lot of interest in general for spirituality on global level - every corner of the world has different religion. Which should bring a lot of variety of possible paths individual can pursue. But instead it brings a lot of hatred and fighting over who's right and wrong. And in a way people are limiting themselves by those rules and perceptions and they are getting further away from the love and wisdom instead of closer to each other and nature. But this is totally different topic and I want go further I just had to mention it.

Because I agree with both threads and both are resonating with me and I think a lot of truths are in these threads described differently . And I to have my on set of words which I would use to explain this. But for know I only posses intellectual side of the story based on threads on ATS, books, people, life, well basically everything can be used to learn something in my opinion, just try to be alert and present in the moment. And I need a lot of practise and learn about myself and experience this experiences which are described in these threads.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

SnF interesting read Visitor2012

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Hombre

To me, consciousness (God) is everything, and that there is no seperate consciousness from consciousness. A seemingly separate awareness perhaps...but every other separation is Maya and pure illusion. Same thing goes for the illusion of Ego, mind and the 'you' that is being referring to. None of them actually exist outside of thought, imagination, mental projection and your belief in them.

However, the analogy of the OP wasn't meant to come off as a philosophy. It was meant to be an entertaining tale told from a different perspective.

edit on 5-9-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The absolute, will never exist never has never will, but is absolute, the energetically motivated envelopes of me in you us I are the yearning to only be loved within the absolute relativity the primordial mass the absolute through definition and yeaning dissolved can be absolute.
Letting go of the Drama instinct, of the conspiracy to conflict to drama to conflict to conspiracy to drama and so on has to date been the self (ego) fulfilling prophecy adhered to rather than to question and understand and love the self for what it is you me I, no loneliness only the desire in a desire ridden existence politics money the system all lead to a wealth of only Drama to constantly fan the flames of confusion of self and polarity with the energetical field, when reality screams for being yearning desire to be, the real yearning by man and source God call IT WHAT YOU WISH IS Love of self The absolute……………………….. only 66.000 people of 7 billion will understand this.

edit on 5-9-2014 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Same for me, the desire to figure these things out takes over my life. I always wondering how everyone else doesn't have the urge to find the answers to life's biggest questions. It is refreshing to know I am not the only one? Every second I wonder what this is and why this is, I am losing it haha. Thank you for your response.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join