It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 56 and its Global purpose.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Text

It went on line 2/22/2012 and the first confirmed news is that they have a new working weapon
that will cause the in active spirits in your area come active and has the abilty to draw others in.
You may or may not believe in ghosts but with this weapon you will and if they are real you will see alot
more of them and often. They have the abilty to make them or make you think it, they are active 24/7
and at varing degress. This weapon can do other things such as cause Earthquakes in a pinpoint
area and has other uses.
There is alot Helicopters both transport and unmarked Miltary Helicopters in out on 12 hour shifts.
Along with heavy transport trucks used to haul extremely heavy and large cargo running on alternateing
12 hour shifts. What makes it different is that there is very little above ground structures and the security
is not as strict as other places but what they are doing is causeing other terror tactics .

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
So I'll finally get to see a ghost?

C'mon man, where did you get this info from?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The weapon is also reported to be able to produce the "Brown Note" and is behind the "booming and roaring" being heard in the sky and land as it is fine tuned to leave us all with our britches full of crap"

APB
ETA S&F for sheer lulziness
edit on 24-2-2012 by AmericanPitBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by memphis007

are your referring to the parabot ghost catching machine? www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Link please.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

It does boggle the mind with where technology is going. What kind of implications is this research trying to achieve? Some kind of truth and reconciliation program to resolve past misdeeds or opening up the gates of hell for some kind of spiritual invasion?

If the world is not already crazy and complex enough it is adding quite a bizarre mix. If this is legit then the thought of sitting here talking to my deceased grandparents is... I don't know what to say.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Not everyone here has manners, to bad I thought more of this site.

new topics

top topics

join