It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Satan Story?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

I think Lucifer is the same as Satan. Lucifer is known as the morning star. Jesus or Yeshua is also called the morning star in revelations?

It actually goes a lot deeper than that, friend. The Numerology matches on both Jesus and Satan/Lucifer. And then there is this:
Jesus Christ IS the TRUE lucifer (morning star, light bringer)
The Morning Star: Jesus or "Lucifer"?
Is Jesus Lucifer and the Devil?
This religious doctrine is so convoluted and confusing it is no wonder it was created in the first place. Keep the people's minds muddled, inspire them all with fear, and convince them all that will be saved if they do this or that. Yes, that was a good plan, I have to hand it to the original authors of this nonsense. Now no one knows who the Good Guy or the Bad Guy is, and it keeps them fighting over dogma and killing each other by the thousands. I would say the plan is still working, wouldn't you?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

If you have no doubt in your mind that what you pray for will happen, it will happen. Jesus had infallible faith, that's why he walked on water.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

You keep linking these obscure sites.
The morning star is a title, it means Venus the third brightest light in the sky
Lucifer was Yahweh's favorite son until he fell then Yeshua simply filled the position.

<< 1   >>

join