It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilantes Rioting in Heywood,Manchester NOW

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Been confirmed by many friends, recently 11 men were arrested for grooming young girls. Well up to 300 members of the public are on the streets protesting now. The takeaway used by the gang has been burnt down. it's complete anarchy. will update more when more imformation has come to hand but this is happening right now

www.maldonandburnhamstandard.co.uk... utm_medium=twitter

twitpic.com...

twitter.com...#!/skymarkwhite

www.facebook.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Thetawave

Hi, just wondering where these vigilantes were when these evil men were doing there crimes, surely they knew something was up?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by goinglocodowninacapulco

How on earth would they know what goes on behind closed doors ? come on now that's just silly

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So if the culprits were arrested, what are these "vigilantes" protesting / rioting about?? another excuse just to riot?

Strange, riot season in the UK doesn't normally start til summer. Must be the local scallies acring up again!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
They are EDL, not vigilantes. They are using the recent atrocities for their own political agenda

Rochdale 'child sex-ring' trial: Girl 'grabbed by throat'

I have friends who live in the area. They said police have closed off most of Heywood centre and there are a group of people refusing to move. There have been a few minor scuffles and several arrested but it seems to be under control.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Oh it was behind closed doors, i thought they were hanging around in groups preying on young girls alone on the streets. No sarcasm intended.
edit on 23-2-2012 by goinglocodowninacapulco because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MattC

They're not all Edl, although i don't doubt some members are there. The Edl can barely manage to get 1000 people to a demo that has been planned for months, a lot of the public are p*ssed off and Pedophillila tends to lead to Vigilante attacks a lot of the time.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Keep us updated please - this may well be the spark for much bigger pockets of unrest - the way people are feeling lately all over the world. It's not going to take much to kick off big time.

I wouldn't like to be living in the area!

Thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You may be right, I know a lot of people in the area were disgusted at how it could happen on their doorstep. One of the reports I read stated the girls had gone to the police whilst they were being attacked but the didn't act.

That said, attacking taxi drivers and take-aways is not vigilante justice. The culprits have been caught and are being prosecuted. The real complaint should be with the appauling lack of police presence in England and their inability to act on information before its too late.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MattC

I know it's stupid but that's mob mentality for you, i live in Saddleworth, Oldham which is the next town over, and i'm sure you are aware of the race riots that occured here like 10 years ago or so. all it would take is 1 spark and the whole area would be rioting again.

Nick Griffins tweeting a lot on the incident i don't think i should shame Ats by posting it on here.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
If these rioters stayed at home they could treat themselves to Channel 4's extremely creepy documentary called 'Strictly Baby Disco.'

Maybe that's what set them off in the first place?..

Thanks for the info OP I'm not too far from there, hadn't heard anything about it though.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It's disgusting what these Asian men are doing to young White girls. They wouldn't do it in there on country cos they know they would get a limb or their heads chopped off.. Should be the same punishment here if all be said they don't like our ways so we should have their laws for their race... Maybe they would stay in the own country and fanny about with the own kids.,. I hope it kicks off it's about time White people stood up and showed tptb that we are pissed off with been # on by outsiders coming here and getting away with dispicable crimes they wouldn't dare commit in their own country. This government and it's failed justice system is starting to make this country crumble

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tattersley

You do realise that this was a small group of asian men in a human trafficing conspiracy and not ALL asian men don't you? Human trafficing goes on world-wide regardless of race or creed.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MattC

Do your homework.... Asian gangs are doing this all over the Uk recently in Rotherham and derby as well as Sheffield and our capital city... Have a search in google about Asian gangs raping teenage White girls.... I'm not saying it doesn't happen in the White community because it does and it's terrible but what I'm noticing is that it's becoming more common and more widespread... As a father of a 11 yo girl and living not too far from Rotherham it's something to worry about... Before you jump down my neck defending these people have a read

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

What homework? I'm certainly not defending the actions of a minority, what I take issue with is your generalisation of all asian men. If you have a bad apple you don't cut down the tree.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I want this thread to just be about updates on the situation not racism, i know what ATS is like it'll turn into a huge Islam vs chrisitianity thread in a matter of minutes LOL

Twitter report from GM police

Police have managed to disperse a group responsible for disturbances in Heywood

hopefully that is the end of it but i doubt it

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Whilst there maybe gangs of Asians around the country grooming young children it is also true to say that there are also gangs of East Europeans and those of purely 'British' descent.
It is a far too common practice that cuts across racial and religious bounderies.
Yes, it needs to addressed and eradicated from our society.
How do we do this?
I don't know - I don't have all the answers - but it requires a degree of openness and honesty that unfortunately few have.

As for this ongoing situation, as far as I can make out there maybe a small element of EDL involved but it is by and large local people upset and angry over what they see as the quiet compliance of the larger Muslim community as a whole.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by MattC

They're not all Edl, although i don't doubt some members are there. The Edl can barely manage to get 1000 people to a demo that has been planned for months, a lot of the public are p*ssed off and Pedophillila tends to lead to Vigilante attacks a lot of the time.

Yup.. be brits don't like kiddie fiddlers one bit.

When these cases go public... shtf! I have seen an instance in edinburgh when i lived there where by one gentlemen was convicted. The locals constantly monitored his every move and each and everytime he moved house/flat they would flyer the street to advise the public of his crimes.

Needless to say.. that guy suffered lots of abuse everywhere he went and even the occasional physical attack.

When brits find this stuff out... we tend to crave blood as the opinion is "jail is not good enough for these types".

My 2 quids worth?..... personally i would see any offender locked away for life and have their privates removed without choice! grrrrrrrr people like that make me mad!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I know we have established it was locals as well as EDL, but this caught my attention:

On Saturday the EDL plan to march in Hyde in opposition to an alleged paedophile ring that is currently on trial at Liverpool Crown Court.

Looks like tonight may just be the start of trouble

EDL clash with locals in Heywood, Rochdale

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Your making the assumption that I'm racist and I'm married to a lady not of Europe... Appologies if I have offended anyone as that was not my goal... I'm just saying that there are a growing number of Asian gangs grooming teenage White girls... I didn't say at all in any if my posts ALL Asians.. As this site is about freedom of expression it's my right to express my diss-satisfaction withthe justice system and how the Uk law works tithe benefit of people not of this nation.. That is by no means a dig at any other creed my pedigree chums it a dig at tptb and in fact maybe it was irresponsible of my to say it kicks off.. Just a moments rage.., no infact I hope it gets sorted out peacefully. I also think the EDL are parasites and no different from the KKK

top topics

<<   2 >>

join