It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Stunt 2: Ask me a question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
(This post is paranormal in nature & I feel the "dream" part of it is secondary...but if it needs to be placed in the Dreams forum thats ok)

This is a follow-up to an earlier dream stunt I did, but this time I want to get more concrete results. I am reaching the time of the month where my ability to have predictive dreams are at its highest (the particular reasons why--lets just say it has to do with the cycles of the moon & leave it at that).

Here's how it works. Ask me a question & over the course of a week I will concentrate on that question before going to sleep & see if I dream an "answer." I would prefer the questions to be specific as opposed to philosophical...I'd prefer not to have a question like "what is God like?" or "what is truth" only because it is so vague & my answer will just sound like an opinion. I want a question that will produce an answer that can eventually be verified (or not).

I will pick one question out of whatever ones I get & then start working on incubating a dream for it. If this is successful & I get a dream sooner than a week, I will post my results & then come back & pick another one.

The question need not be for a prediction; it could also be about something the questioner knows that I couldn't possibly know. The goal is to test the predictive/psychic qualities of my dreams, especially as the result of specific dream incubation techniques.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well, a simple question I will ask is "What is the black, white, teal, and silver object on my wall?"

[edit on 9-18-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
what is there a picture of on my wall?

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
Well, a simple question I will ask is "What is the black, white, teal, and silver object on my wall?"

This is a very good question to start with. It's simple & straightforward & easy to meditate on. When I dream incubate I focus on the question in the middle of the day & right before going to sleep. I'll report my progress in a couple of days.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Wow Sounds Freaky.....cant wait for the results!

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay

This is a very good question to start with. It's simple & straightforward & easy to meditate on. When I dream incubate I focus on the question in the middle of the day & right before going to sleep. I'll report my progress in a couple of days.

Progress for day one: I heard a non-sequitur line in my dreams that the thing on your wall "depicted a scene from Shakespeare." It was really odd & unless it has some symbollic significance for you, I will classify it under non-sequitur. When you asked your question, I was immediately under the impression that the object was a clock or other spherical thing--that was more of a guess than anything psychic. I hadn't a chance to do any real meditation yet, since my intitial post was done done right before I went to sleep.
I also had some rather disturbing dreams that I should probably post in the Dreams forum.
Oh well, Night Two...

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Just so you know, I am going to be reading this thread, but I won't post any sort of reply to your dreams since I don't want to 'lead' you in any way. Just say so whenever you're 'done'.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Aye. I'm following it too. Post your method at some point too.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I've had something come up & I'm going to have to cut this short.

Other than the bizarre "scene from Shakespeare" line I dreamt about, I have had no specific dreams answering your question, in spite of my meditations. Last night I had a strange dream about "movie props" and how cool it is to keep momentos from the films you have worked on & to build a movie prop collection. I dreamt of a box full of silverware from a particular movie, and there were a lot of butterknives. I cannot say how this would tie in to your question so to summarize:
The answer to your question could be:
* A clock (my guesstimate)
* A bike on hooks or a TV (my guesstimate)
* A poster or other picture actually depicting a scene of some sort that I guess could be construed as from Shakespeare.
* butterknives?

Not very enlightening I'm afraid. But it was worth a shot. I have successfully incubated dreams to answer my own questions before, though it only workd some of the time. When I dream about other people's concerns, it is usually by accident & not by design. At least I know my limitations. Thanks for playing!

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
ok, i'll let you have a shot.

What is my newborn babies name?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
That's OK. We've all got real lives outside of the internet

Anyway, in case you were wondering, the object was a punching bag.

[edit on 9-21-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Okay, this one has been on my mind, so the energy is flowin'....

Q. What happened to the girl I met in Paris?

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

That's OK. We've all got real lives outside of the internet

Anyway, in case you were wondering, the object was a punching bag.

[edit on 9-21-2004 by Esoterica]

Was it a Shakespearean punching bag at least?

oh well, thanks for playing...

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinrm
Okay, this one has been on my mind, so the energy is flowin'....

Q. What happened to the girl I met in Paris?

Well, as you can see, my dream-on-demand skills appear to be positively poopy...
but the cards indicate that the girl, who has had a recent creative block (artist or writer) or setback, has gone back to live with her dad, which she is frustrated by because it is a drag on her independence. She spends most of her social life hanging out with female friends & relatives. She feels like her life is not going anywhere & she's in a rut.
Er, this reading was for entertainment purposes only. Please consult Miss Cleo or Brigette Nielsen for further details....

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Cant you visualise names.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
What is the geodesic for a line on a right cylinder? Think about it before you go to bed, and what does Brittany Spears like to do in her spare time? Is she available? Dream about those things and get me an answer hehe.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by banned member what does Brittany Spears like to do in her spare time? Is she available?

eating chicken wings and hamburgers. I've read somewhere she recently married.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

Originally posted by banned member what does Brittany Spears like to do in her spare time? Is she available?

eating chicken wings and hamburgers. I've read somewhere she recently married.

AGAIN?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I'll throw one into this: what writing do I consider relevant?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
You didn't know ? It make the first page of tabloids, she married saturday with a guy called Kevein FEDERLINE. And the dinner menu was : Chicken-wings and Hamburger. Christina AGUILERA, who was invited, declared to newspapers that it was a ridiculous ceremony (almost because of the menu).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join