It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks insurance key

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfyHe cannot be tried for treason in American law..yet, and probably most other countries with a written constitution. The constitution was not geared for 'online'

...YET

don't forget we have yet to see ACTA this summer.
edit on 23/2/2012 by TheCorporateBeast because: forgot to quote

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Looking through the list I clicked on a couple of intriguing topics, one of which was the militia topic. All I have to say is, if this is all legit, look out because just about everyone posting on this site is being implicated in one way or another of somehow being militia. They paint with such a broad stroke that you would have a hard time being non militia by their standards!

Will continue to scan through and read up on some of the other interesting topics.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by mr-lizard

I'm following this on sight , And think its great how long before the first threads will be around here? And is this credible new stuff leaking here or old wikileaks files ?

As yet I don't know.

Still trying to figure that out... I'm thinking maybe newly released cables - some of the docs go back to 2006 (ish) but i've heard no mention of some of these subjects.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
it will take a 16 core xeon years to crack that password, i imagine something that sensative would have a long password.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hi guys

I'm newish here. Can anyone tell me what's going on with this interesting thread.

A recap please...

Thank you

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rekkie

The thread is discussing Wikileaks "Insurance file" or more specifically the encryption key to said file"

"On 29 July 2010, WikiLeaks added a 1.4 GB "Insurance File" to the Afghan War Diary page. The file is AES encrypted and there has been speculation that it was intended to serve as insurance in case the WikiLeaks website or its spokesman Julian Assange are incapacitated, upon which the passphrase could be published, similar to the concept of a dead man's switch. Following the first few days' release of the US diplomatic cables starting 28 November 2010, the US television broadcaster CBS predicted that "If anything happens to Assange or the website, a key will go out to unlock the files. There would then be no way to stop the information from spreading like wildfire because so many people already have copies." CBS correspondent Declan McCullagh stated, "What most folks are speculating is that the insurance file contains unreleased information that would be especially embarrassing to the US government if it were released."

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on Fri Feb 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStonerMessiah

Thank you, I've heard about that and thank you for the wiki link. Maybe I didn't make myself clear and maybe I think I'm being treated like an idiot. I didn't ask what the thread is about.

My question was... What's going on with this thread? A RECAP PLEASE

Cheers mate

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rekkie
reply to post by TheStonerMessiah

Thank you, I've heard about that and thank you for the wiki link. Maybe I didn't make myself clear and maybe I think I'm being treated like an idiot. I didn't ask what the thread is about.

My question was... What's going on with this thread? A RECAP PLEASE

Cheers mate

Hi i'll admit, this thread is confusing.
There was a second announcement yesterday of yet another "insurance" file.

This should sum it up:
twitter.com...#!/wikileaks/status/172396949700476928

The previous insurance file (yet to have a password released) was ~1.4GB
There is now a second insurance file that is 65GB in size.

Most of the discussion about what people have found in the files at:
http://(nolink)/file/

Where the file for the 65GB insurance torrent is hosted. These files are meerly old wikileaks releases that are archived, which aren't related to the 65GB insurance file.
edit on 23/2/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Lots of # on the Bilderbergs.. :O

Anyways there is a lot to sort through and luckily I didn't have to download it. Check it out here while it's still there http://(nolink)/file/

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Thank you. When that mega file came out (with security) I read a lot of things. The thing that got me the most was a file on cryptome that said something about being careful because it could host a trap for anyone that downloaded all those files. Might never be noticible to those that downloaded it.

So I was wondering where this thead was going. It's been awhile and maybe now the truth will come out. Then again, when was anyone held responsible for their actions? When the stakes are high.... we have no saying....

Respect

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
"Someone posted these links asking for a translate cause they think its got to do with Israel or Iran hydrogen bomb info and that interested me since it was from files off wiki links just deep in them so I just translated the two links but didn't translate anything that you can click in the links themselves.. I did this for those couple people that asked what was in them, i'm sorry if it might be off topic so if it is go ahead and take it off, but here's what the first link says"

http://(nolink)/file/www.armagedonz.org/scenario.htm

well the paragraph says this....

Scenario of use of nuclear weapons

What happens when a hydrogen bomb of a mega ton explode over the Azrieli Center in Tel Aviv?

(Based on the conclusions of the U.S. Army conducted experiments with hydrogen bombs)

Within a radius of 4 km from the explosion (inner circle), it evaporates and turns into atoms.
Within 6 km of radio "in a radio of 6 km from the explosion (second circle), all above ground structure was destroyed." Within 6 km of radio explosion (second circle), all above ground structure was destroyed. Explosion (second circle), all above ground structure was destroyed.
Within a radius of 10 kilometers from the explosion (large circle), all burned.

hey

Israel's nuclear weapons but is intended to deter nuclear armament became acceleration region. Only the entire Middle East demilitarization of all nuclear weapons - under international supervision - would prevent nuclear holocaust.

http://(nolink)/file/www.armagedon.org.il/

"this second link on the bottom of the page says this and has some things you can click, just go find a translater it you click them and wanna know more, there's alot on the web"

Articles, photos and links
Ambiguity thermal
Lack of public control
Mordechai Vanunu
Head of Malmab
Images and Maps
Links and Resources
google earth
Recommended Books

Dangers
Scenario of a nuclear accident
Scenario of use of nuclear weapons
Ecological danger

Position
What we want
What to do
Events and Activities
Heads of government during a nuclear attack

Who we are

Forum - democratic debate
edit on 24-2-2012 by Gawdlike because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The original 1.4GB insurance file was the Cablegate cables. The password was leaked long ago.

(nolink) is just a mirror of all of their "released" data up until now. The 64GB torrent is larger than all of the files on that site combined.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Quantum Logic because: addition

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
i always heard there was supposed to be something related to UFOs in those docs

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
But is this some official government site?
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This thread is closed.

16b.) HaXor: You will not use the Websites for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems. You will also not link to sites that contains discussion of such material. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

edit on Sat Feb 25 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join