It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks insurance key

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I hardly think money was on his mind. I have to believe that some people do things because they don't want a heavy soul. Just as Bill Cooper copied many documents during his military career, I feel that Manning is the same sort of person who felt it was just the right thing to do.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

hes stupid... and should be treated as a traitor..

Treason is the word id use

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Treason

Ah, yes.
That is a word that our government seems to have forgotten the meaning of.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't think Manning is charged with conspiring with Wikileaks, he is charged with "aiding the enemy" and even that is a tenuous allegation. Assange will never say Manning is/was his informant, and it will be difficult to conclude that Assange is an enemy. In fact, taking that same philosophy in Manning's charge we are all enemies, since we have viewed Manning's information in the same way as Assange did initially. Just to add, historically it could said that all this stuff just got out early. The white house Nixon tapes got out after Nixon's death, not when there was a decent chance of all those involved being dead, but just him, obviously an 'official' leak to consolidate his original removal. Who knows, maybe he got the push because he slagged the Grovers as "Faggots" and that Watergate was an incidental event, most likely done before in some way or another.
edit on 23-2-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Heads up

When I said that links to files that download were not allowed. I meant it. They are against the T&C.

Further attempts to link to directly downloadable content will lead to this thread being closed.

Discuss it, but DO NOT link it.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Heads up

When I said that links to files that download were not allowed. I meant it. They are against the T&C.

Further attempts to link to directly downloadable content will lead to this thread being closed.

Discuss it, but DO NOT link it.

Is directly downloadable content inclusive of .pdf? Or just the zip files etc? does that mean someone can link to an index etc?

I don't want to link anything but if I found something of interest to share I don't wish to harm the thread is all

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yes. I stand corrected. He is being charged with aiding and not conspiring.
Thank you for clarifying my misstatement.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I can't have the link?
Now I want it bad.
I really didn't care about it before. I'll link to a link later.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If you understand stuxnet, you might think twice about downloading wikileaks data. The jury is still out on wikileaks. Research away but use a dedicated box and keep it offline.

Not that any here are running nuclear turbines--not the point. More about infiltration, govt run botnet--things like that. Think Facebook (voluntarily hanging your keys in the front door lock).

Not saying don't investigate, just be wary that things aren't always as they seem. Especially when "they" have a history of deceit.
edit on 23-2-2012 by elmoastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

The Steve Jobs HIV test result pictures are 100% fake, and to me, say quite a bit about Wikileaks in it's current form. First, why are they fakes? Simple... because SxCheck didn't exist in 2004, the supposed year of these tests. SxCheck was founded in 2006.

Wikileaks was nothing before Bradley Manning dumped the motherload on them. Julian Assange and Wikileaks suddenly became world news, because of one crazy former intelligence analyst. Now they have shot that bolt, they seem to post "gossip", because let face it... Manning was a one-off. To be fair, the information from Manning (diplomatic cables) did prove what conspiracists have always said - that "world power plays" are done behind the scenes, and all we get to see is the kids puppet show.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Just to point out, Net' has already pointed out the dangers of a direct link to torrent files, it's good advice. Stick to the wlstore index link now in the public domain, they are all pdf or jpg.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Just to point out, Net' has already pointed out the dangers of a direct link to torrent files, it's good advice. Stick to the wlstore index link now in the public domain, they are all pdf or jpg.

Thank you, I've been browsing the index on my phone, there is some questionable content there, nothing overly interesting (to me). However I can't view a great deal due to my phone does not like to download large PDF files lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Why would Assange release the key to save Manning? It makes no sense, the threat of releasing the insurance has never been about Manning's freedom it is about Assange's. Come on folks!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mretgis

No kidding.
You don't think Assange is next? Manning is just the prelude, so this cache release was just to let them know what they're going to be up against in the event that Assange is taken the same way.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

It's the aes encrypted insurance file, not the key.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by mr-lizard

scientology documents

This may be evidence that Asange may be related to Anon's work. I'd heard that they are big against Scientologyand this was their first target. I wouldn't be surprised if these two entities were working together.

Good thinking, but in this case it was Anonymous supporting Assange, as opposed to the other way round. Anonymous have declared their support for Assange and Bradley.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What if the money stream of donations started slipping? What would it take to get people opening up their wallets again?

What if you could fake an event or organization, the result of which led to millions of dollars pouring in? We've all seen the pictures of the wikileaks HQ high tech office setup. Why?

If your "enemies' have unlimited resources and your mission is exposing those enemies, wouldn't you keep a lower profile? They could have taken out Assange and killed wikileaks before people knew anything. Cui bono? Who benefits?

Financial support = compassion = sympathy = feelings & emotions

Influence feelings and emotions and you have your own personal ATM.

Flow slows down? Time for another "news" story.

Too many questions to fully buy the wikileaks drama.

In contrast, look at all of the high-level financial resignations going on currently. Why?

In the wikileaks case we have an event with no real repercussions. With the financial resigns, repercussions with no real event. WTF?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

hes stupid... and should be treated as a traitor..

Treason is the word id use

He cannot be tried for treason in American law..yet, and probably most other countries with a written constitution. The constitution was not geared for 'online'

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hi I found an explanation for this file on the support-julian-assange website. It's in German so I translated the web page with Bing and this is the result:

The makers of Wikileaks have called via Twitter to disseminate a comprehensive about 65 gigabytes large insurance file. She should land using BitTorrent technology on offer as many user computers to ensure the investigative platform operators. Because if something happens to them or Wikileaks being threatened in its existence, the password will be published to open the packet. Numerous unpublished documents are to be included. Their quality can only speculate. Wikileaks has published no genuine novelties for months. The whistleblower had ever distributed a file named insurance aes256 on the net, to protect themselves in the event of cases. It is unclear why there is a new archive called wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes right now. Maybe it has something to do that founder Julian Assange just before the highest court of Britain's fight against his extradition after Sweden. There he is accused rape. Assange fears to be delivered, which he himself has made with the release of secret documents to the enemy at the United States. Allegedly, one of the main Wikileaks whistleblower is American soldier, Bradley Manning, whose accused Swiss time before a military court at Fort Meade in the Federal State of Maryland is read today at 19: 00. The 24-year-olds is accused numerous secret US military documents on the wars in the Iraq and in Afghanistan and around 260 confidential dispatches of the US Department of State given ' 000 to Wikileaks to have. Due to support of the enemy, manning could be sentenced to lifelong imprisonment.

If any one can do a better translation please do, as I have just read it and some of it is rubbish/nonesense. I have downloaded the torrent file and when the key is released I can extract the contained documents. The link to this web page is below. Newbie..

Support Julian Assange

If some one has already pasted this info, sorry but could not find it in this thread. Newbie.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by elmoastro
What if the money stream of donations started slipping? What would it take to get people opening up their wallets again?

What if you could fake an event or organization, the result of which led to millions of dollars pouring in? We've all seen the pictures of the wikileaks HQ high tech office setup. Why?

If your "enemies' have unlimited resources and your mission is exposing those enemies, wouldn't you keep a lower profile? They could have taken out Assange and killed wikileaks before people knew anything. Cui bono? Who benefits?

Financial support = compassion = sympathy = feelings & emotions

Influence feelings and emotions and you have your own personal ATM.

Flow slows down? Time for another "news" story.

Too many questions to fully buy the wikileaks drama.

In contrast, look at all of the high-level financial resignations going on currently. Why?

In the wikileaks case we have an event with no real repercussions. With the financial resigns, repercussions with no real event. WTF?

Baghdad video looks real enough courtesy of, 'A man on the internet' big drama unfortunately. And Blackwater, that should never have existed if a country is going to propagate a war/bogus war, while being unable to be responsible for the aftermath. Do you smell BS, I do, and it did not come from a 'man on the internet' a total victory for the much maligned 'rubbish internet' in fact, and not the MSM or our lovely governments.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join