It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JustLu

Greetings, JustLu. I'm happy you stumbled by!

Thank you for your compliment on the thread. You will continue to read many amazing stories of members here. The topics cover many different areas; a little bit of everything, I think!
I hope to keep it going until I reach 100 pages, or at least until the end of this year, whichever comes first. Just a goal I have.

You have some pretty amazing gifts, and your daughter too. I appreciate you taking time to share them here.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

Good to see you back, Charmeine.

That IS really strange. I don't know what to make out of that.
Don't know much about hell hounds, but he sounds like bad news!
I hope that was the last time you see him. Sorry to hear you've been in the hospital.

I was thinking about you recently. When was this? I wonder if I was picking up on this? Seems when I have thoughts about someone that I haven't been in contact with for awhile, something is going on with them, or I see them in the next day or so......

Hey! And here you are posting after going AWOL for months!

I wish all the best for you. Keep us posted.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You are not alone! I have experienced my own paranormal moments. I have seen shadow men, my husbands doppelganger, and heard disembodied voices. I would naturally chalk most of this up to exhaustion (I have three kids). But once you've seen it with your own eyes it's much harder to dismiss. Were my experiences "real". I don't know. I know they were very real to me. But yes, as to answer your question directly, I have experienced more than one type of paranormal event.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalrie
reply to post by sled735

You are not alone! I have experienced my own paranormal moments. I have seen shadow men, my husbands doppelganger, and heard disembodied voices. I would naturally chalk most of this up to exhaustion (I have three kids). But once you've seen it with your own eyes it's much harder to dismiss. Were my experiences "real". I don't know. I know they were very real to me. But yes, as to answer your question directly, I have experienced more than one type of paranormal event.

Thanks for sharing on my thread, Dalrie.
Welcome!

You have had some very eerie paranormal experiences too! I appreciate you sharing them with us!
Would you have time to go into detail about some of them?

Enjoy reading all the other stories the members have shared here. Some absolutely jaw-dropping stories are on this thread!
edit on 11/17/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by Dalrie
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for sharing on my thread, Dalrie.
Welcome!

You have had some very eerie paranormal experiences too! I appreciate you sharing them with us!
Would you have time to go into detail about some of them?

Enjoy reading all the other stories the members have shared here. Some absolutely jaw-dropping stories are on this thread!
edit on 11/17/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

Sure! I moved into my house four years ago. It was newly built but was located on an old military base. Now I have always been interested in people's paranormal experiences but never truly experienced any myself until I moved into my new home. A few weeks after moving in (my daughter was a newborn), I had just finished watching some television. My husband was working night shift at the time and so I was alone. I cradled my daughter in my arms and walked towards my room. In order to get to my bedroom I had to pass the back doors to my house. (They are glass french doors that lead out onto my back deck). And there was a large man standing there peering in at me. Immediately I froze. I thought about the places in my house I might stash my newborn daughter in case I had to fight off the intruder (I could see him breaking in through the glass). We stood staring at each other for over a minute. He was large, broad shouldered, but that's all I could define. He had no definitive features - he was just a very dark shadow. I didn't question this at all (I was still convinced he was corporeal).

I glanced over at my phone and wondered if I dared to anger him by reaching for it. I decided in the end I had little other choice. I reached for the phone (never taking my eyes off him) and began to dial my husbands cell number (he's a police officer). The man turned abruptly and walked to his right (out of my line of sight) and disappeared into the night. I phoned my husband in near hysterics. He sent a squad car but nothing was found. Only later did I realize that there was no way he could walk to his right. I had boxes piled high (from my recent move), and a double stroller (I had two kids at the time). There was no way that he could move that way without a substantial amount of noise. It was then I wondered about how dark he appeared and whether he was truly a "real" and "alive" person.

So because of my interest in the paranormal I googled "dark shadow ghosts"?! I searched for answers and found information about "Shadow Men". I thought the idea was a fascinating one and blogged about my experience. In my haste to get the information out I wrote my neighbourhoods name. Someone found my post (my one regular reader was my mom...lol) by googling " my neighbourhoods name and haunting". They left a post on my blog stating that I wasn't the only one to experience this in my neighbourhood and that many of my neighbours have met this shadow man. Normally I would think I was being trolled but given how they found my blog (their google search) I soon determined they were being genuine.

So I guess we have a resident shadow man on this old military base I live on

That's one of my experiences!
edit on 17-11-2012 by Dalrie because: I accidentally left out a word

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalrie

WOW! I think I am more terrified of the living than a ghost! I can only imagine your fright, especially having a baby there with you!

Shadow people aren't good news, so I've read! Glad he wasn't able to enter through your walls. This makes me think he isn't a true shadow being, but just your average dark ghost (earthbound spirit).

There seems to be a lot of activity on/near military bases. Another member here posted his experiences at boot camp. I organized them into a thread. You may enjoy reading it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I look forward to hearing more of your experiences, if you wish to share.
I have to run out on some errands now, but I'll be back on later tonight.

Thanks for sharing that with us!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Dalrie

WOW! I think I am more terrified of the living than a ghost! I can only imagine your fright, especially having a baby there with you!

Shadow people aren't good news, so I've read! Glad he wasn't able to enter through your walls. This makes me think he isn't a true shadow being, but just your average dark ghost (earthbound spirit).

There seems to be a lot of activity on/near military bases. Another member here posted his experiences at boot camp. I organized them into a thread. You may enjoy reading it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I look forward to hearing more of your experiences, if you wish to share.
I have to run out on some errands now, but I'll be back on later tonight.

Thanks for sharing that with us!

Oh I have seen him in my house! But only once. He was walking up the stairs. I, again, didn't assume supernatural at first (it's just not in my nature to jump to that conclusion I guess lol). I assumed it was my husband descending the stairs until I was realized the shadow was going up, not down, and that obviously if it was my husband casting the shadow he would be doing the same and would be fully visible to me. I'm not sure what to make of it, to tell you the truth. I ignore it because I don't want it to get worse. So far that tactic has worked for me!

According to some of my neighbours they have awoken to a shadow man sitting at the ends of their beds and otherwise being a nuisance. I am very glad I have never experienced that!

By far the weirdest thing I have witnessed is my husbands doppelganger. (All of these experiences occured when my daughter was newborn and I wonder if for some reason they were attracted to her?)

My husband and I had just finished watching television and I asked him to carry my blanket up to our room since I was carrying our daughter. He agreed and we both headed for our room. (My bedroom is on the third floor of our tiny townhouse.) I cut through the living room and my husband went through the kitchen. I went up to the second floor with my husband close at my heals. As I rounded the second flight of stairs I witnessed my husband stumble through some unfolded laundry, slid into the wall, and I just shook my head at his clumsiness and continued up. I put our daughter into her bassinet and realized my husband hadn't followed me up the rest of the way. When he finally arrived I asked why he had turned around. He had no idea what I was talking about.I asked if he had checked on our son, (his bedroom is on the second floor)? Or did he stop to use the washroom? He again denied my questions as ludicrous. He told me he had never followed me to the second floor. That he had stopped in the kitchen and taken some cough medicine. Then he used the washroom on the first floor! Only after doing all that did he come upstairs and I was already long gone by that point.

I asked him to please stop trying to freak me out. He denied teasing me (I was already on edge thanks to the Shadow Man experience). So to this day he swears it wasnt him I saw, despite the fact it looked exactly like him. So weird! Now, since I was the only witness to that event I'm not sure if I hallucinated (I have never done so...but there's a first for everything right? lol) or if I truly saw what I saw.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalrie

Oh dear!
Well, at least he isn't causing any harm other than being a little frightening for you. Probably just a lost soul wondering around wondering why no one will talk to him. I wonder if he realizes he is dead?

The doppelganger incident is interesting. There have been a couple of others reporting running into these on the thread. Interesting!
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah I got bored and irritated with all the idiots on ATS who ruin good discussions. Plus got some serious health issues going on. I scrapped my blog, and restarted it - using it as a journal to track my experience through the health care system. Haven't had too many experiences the past few months...the other night was the first in quite some time. Scared the crap out of me.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

I Bet!! It would have me too!

I hear you!! I have been to the point of canceling my membership here because of all the "idiots"!
I have tried to start 3 or 4 new threads recently, and they were ruined by the trolls first thing! If it wasn't for this thread, and my goal for it, I'm sure I wouldn't be a member here now.

I'm glad you are back. I hope your health issues get better.
Don't be a stranger.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I haven't had any activity at work in almost two weeks. No lights flashing, no water turning on by itself, no shadows floating past my door, or in the dorm... nothing! It went from highly active to NOTHING!
Humm...... I don't understand ghosts/spirits.

Just wanted to bump my thread with a little update for you.

edit on 11/21/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
i dont think you're alone here. i used to go through some crazy paranormal experiences like one time i was stalked by something i never saw or heard, but i could feel that someone was with me ( and it wasnt a good feeling either).

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by miwok
i dont think you're alone here. i used to go through some crazy paranormal experiences like one time i was stalked by something i never saw or heard, but i could feel that someone was with me ( and it wasnt a good feeling either).

Thanks for stopping by, miwok. Welcome to my thread.

Do you have any stories to share in detail? We would love to hear them.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Yesterday as i was browsing ATS my light got really bright then went back to normal. Aslo later a paper bag on my floor was hit by something.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I tried to reply to your post twice, but it wouldn't go through. Never had that happen before. I'm going to try again.
I don't want you to feel like I'm ignoring you.

Do you think you may have had a power surge causing the brightness of the light?
Was there anything close to the bag that could have fallen on it making the sound?
Did these two things happen close in timing to one another?
Did you feel any presence in the room?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
To Scribe611:

I was just reading Jessica's blog. She is talking about a recipe(s) she received from her spirit guides.

I posted a blog about how I thought my guides were done offering deals for awhile, but I was totally wrong lol. They surprised me a lot today. The first was when my sister was making stuffing/dressing and they told me to cook and how to do it. It came out great btw and recipes will be up soon.

SOURCE:
jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

This reminded me of your "dream" on a spaceship where the ETs were sharing recipes with you.

Are you STILL sure it was "just a dream"?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
SOURCE: jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

NOVEMBER 25, 2012 Energy Shifting and Website Updates There was a huge shift last night that was different from all the others. It was like a cycling of energy that was growing, causing feelings of paranoia and anxiety. When I tapped into it, it looked as though it would move west- as it was on the east coast last night, and it was around the mid-west before I went to bed. This morning it has shifted and moved farther west and was near Arizona and right now it is over the west coast (CA, OR, WA) and it looks like it will stay there, linger, grow, build, build in pressure and then just pop. The timing for this isn’t something I know but I do know if you had feelings of anxiety or paranoia last night or this morning, then that is likely why. As the pressure builds, I think it could build and build to a dangerous point, thus producing what we have been waiting for.

I have noticed feelings of anxiety over the past few days. Has anyone else "felt" anything different?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Nope. Other than my own body aches and pains and feeling more stiff than usual. Been on too many medications to notice much of anything else.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
reply to post by sled735

Nope. Other than my own body aches and pains and feeling more stiff than usual. Been on too many medications to notice much of anything else.

Hi Charmeine!

I know all about those body aches and pains! I have R.A., and the flair ups are hell sometimes. I feel like I could do a great commercial for one of the OTC pain killers! I just about live on them through the winter months! It's awful!

Hope things get better for you soon. And if you get any good EVPs, I hope you will share them here, too.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Teye22

Thanks, Teye22.
Good to see you are still with us. It is hard to tell how many are lurking out there when no one replies.
At times, I feel like I'm writing to myself in a diary.

Of course Im still here Sled...

I havent posted in a while but have been keeping on top of this thread since this is the most fascinating subject for me becausee I have had many experiences as well. (see first couple pages of this thread for a few of my stories).

like this one for instance:

At the house we used to live, a lot of activity was going on and it still happens to this day in my new house One day my wife, all 3 kids and myself were having dinner at the table (located by a very large window overlooking our front porch) We were having a discussion about my late father that had passed a few months prior and we heard the doorbell ringing

What's weird about this is that is that in the 4-5 years that we lived there, the bell NEVER rang...not once. I got up to look out the window....no one there. I sat back down a bit freaked and kept eating my meal. Ding! Dong! again.....I went straight outside (ran) to see if someone was being a wise guy.....no one... As I turned back to go inside, I notice that the "bell botton" is missing from the door......then I rememberd that when we moved in, our landlord mentionned that it he hated it so he removed it and had placed it in a drawer in the kitchen.

That was my next stop on my way to the table...I found it immediately but with a small problem...it had NO BATTERY!!!

Now I had question marks all over my face I kid you not. For the moment, I had brushed it aside and went back to my family dinner. Sure enough, the damn thing rings again. This time I had it, I called my landlord and he was shocked at what I had just told him and when I asked more questions, I found out that he had unplugged the ringer inside (I confirm because I took it off the wall and the wires were cut/taped). never heard it aftewards (but we moved out about a year later)

Now what was it, unsure, I kinda think it was my pops playing a prank on me (his type) but how could it ring without power???

I'll have to dig deep but I should be able to post a few more on here.

thanks for reading

Teye22

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join