It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah definitely, I saw how many posts this thread has that is amazing. So many people it seems have been touched by this thread. It's like my own little haven for spilling my long-kept secrets. A lot of this stuff I've never even told anyone besides my dad or my mom. A lot of people in the outside world don't really think about this stuff so it naturally sounds off the bandwagon it's nice to have a place to get it all out and not keep it all cooped up inside. I Love how many pages there are, lots of time for me to sit through and go through every story eventually. (:

hahah that's funny! I just found the video too it's on page 80. These things sound pretty gnarly from what you say. I'll watch the video hopefully sometime this week when I get the 'nads to do so. I'ma believer in where there is a will there is a way. I hope it's nothing like what you speak of because that would be pretty scary. I don't know that i'm entirely sure what exactly it is yet it, I feel safe in my house. There's certain points or nights that my nerves will be up but for the most part I try to block that stuff from even happening and focus on the light of life. My pops always said that the greatest form of protection is the light you carry in your soul. I may have to really put that to the test if need be! AH! haha nervous laughter..

Thankyou I will be awaiting your thoughts on the spider dream. I will probably read it after work tomorrow night. I appreciate the thought nonetheless!

Wow That is pretty wild! A dinosaur?! That's pretty intense. I'm curious to know his story as well I ill definitely be watching out.
edit on 11/4/2012 by Bayy007 because: I added more descriptions.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bayy007

I just printed out your dream. After doing some research just now, I think I'm going to have to take this to work with me tonight and really look at how the different colored spiders connect in meaning with the body part of where they bit you. Different colors have their own meaning, and body parts do too.
There is so much symbolism connected here, I don't think I'll have time to do it justice when I get up. I would be very rushed... I want to get it right.
Sorry to make you wait, but...

In the mean time, enjoy reading the posts in the thread. Although there is a lot of text replies, you will come across some hair-raising stories, I promise! They just keep coming!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

xD I am so excited to hear what you have researched on it. I never knew that the different colors and body parts could be symbolic in nature! I'm having an AHA! moment. haha I look forward to it. (: It's totally cool, like you said I have plenty of stories to keep me occupied.

Until next time

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bayy007
reply to post by sled735

xD I am so excited to hear what you have researched on it. I never knew that the different colors and body parts could be symbolic in nature! I'm having an AHA! moment. haha I look forward to it. (: It's totally cool, like you said I have plenty of stories to keep me occupied.

Until next time

In order to get the purple color right, can you tell me what color of purple it was? Was it violet, lavender, indigo, etc.? They all have different meanings.
I'm not sure I'll have time to get this typed up tonight. I have to leave early to go vote. It's going to take some time to get this all arranged so it makes sense for you. It may have to wait until tomorrow night. In the meantime... I await your answer on the purple color.

If you would like to post any input on the stories you read here, please do so.
Have a good day.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It was a rich deep violet color. If you go to google and look up amelias amethyst (it's a nail polish color) and click on the first web page to come up and look at the second picture from the top that is the color that it was except the color was practically glowing to me the black and blue spider as well the color was beautiful and equally captivating. I once was told that when spiders or insects have bright colors that could mean they're deadly. In the wild the bring color would attract more predators. Instead of camouflage they must pack a deadly poison to fend them all off versus insects who do not have many defensive properties and are better camouflaged in their habitat. Just an observation I could be wrong? That is my logic on how it feels ? I hope this helps.

edit on 11/6/2012 by Bayy007 because: more descriptions

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
“I also had a crazy dream once that I was in a backyard and this backyard was strange in the fact that there were no houses attached to the backyard it was just an infinite amount of backyards up against each other. Like no matter where you go there is another backyard there. The strangest thing of all was these backyards were completely entwined with these MASSIVE spiderwebs. You couldn't see the spiders that belonged to these webs they must have been in hiding. All I knew was I did not want to see these things or get caught in the web. The spiderwebs themselves were terrifying And there I was caught smack dab in the middle of a backyard and I had to ninja my way through them. To be explain how I had to manuever through these Have you ever seen those movies where they have the laser beams all over and the people have to try and get through them putting their body in all sorts of crazy extreme positions as to not get caught by the laser, that's what it felt like. So I'm manuevering through these webs and my right elbow gets caught. And these webs are just sticky once you're caught in it there is NO way out. So in my panic I get caught up in the web my leg next then my left shoulder before I'm caught in 8 different places. Then I feel a sense of panic rush through me and I see the spiders. These spiders are HUGE and magnificent, they're so colorful and iridescent. They crawl down the web and there was a bright purple spider that came down and bit me in my neck then there was a green one that came down and bit me in my ankle a red one bit me in my left side, an orange one bit me on my head, a pure black one bit me on my left arm, I don't remember the other two but finally a black and blue one ( the scariest one of them all) came down sulkily from his spun web and bit me in the bottom on my right foot. When I woke up in the morning the bottom of my right foot was swollen double it's size. I also had no bite wound from a bug, I am not allergic to anything something like this to happen to me is not something thats ever happened before.”

Bayy007, here is the meaning of your dream:

Houses represent our human bodies. The fact there were no houses in the dream indicates this “dream message” only pertains to you.

Dreaming of your backyard refers to secrets you are keeping. They are connected to other secrets (other backyards).
The spider webs suggest you are being held back from fully expressing yourself. You feel trapped, and don’t know what to do or where to go. You had to maneuver very carefully to try to avoid being trapped.

Your right elbow represents a need to make space for yourself regarding moral and ethical issues, but it became entangled in the web, indicating you have not achieved this, and feel there is no way out.

Legs represent our ability to stand up and take control, or our progress and ability to navigate through life. Your leg also became entangled in the web, crippling your ability for control.
Shoulders symbolize strength, responsibility, and burdens. They also became entangled in the web, meaning those areas in your life seem to be out of your control.

You are feeling a sense of panic from loss of control over these areas of your life, then you see the spiders.

Spiders in this particular dream represent some ensnaring and controlling force. The spider is also symbolic of feminine power or an overbearing mother figure. The spiders being huge in your dream suggest this force affects a very large area of your life.

A purple (violet) spider came down the web and bit you on the neck.
Being bitten represents your vulnerability regarding some unresolved issues or emotions, or a conflict with your mother or other dominant female figure in your life.
The neck signifies the relationship between the mind/mental and the body/physical. It represents willpower, self-restriction and your need to control your feelings and keep them in check. Violet indicates divinity, peace, tranquility and enlightenment. Work on this area in your life. (continued)

edit on 11/7/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The ankle symbolizes the need for seeking support and direction in your life.
Being bitten by a green spider there shows you are vulnerable in this area.
Green often points us in the direction of growth, healing, love, giving, and inspiration. Green facilitates growth, in these areas by mental stimulation.

Seeing your side in your dream suggests you are not approaching a problem directly. You were bitten by a red spider there.
Red is about activation, physicality, passion and intensity. Red speaks to us of dormant power. What provokes its surfacing is key. Pay attention in this area.

An orange spider bit you on your head.
The head signifies wisdom, intellect, understanding and rationality.
The orange colored spider is a sign of equalization, balance and temperance. You are vulnerable in these areas.

A black spider bit you on your left arm.
Seeing your left arm indicates you may have been feeling limited and restricted in terms of your freedom or activities.
The black colored spider represents the unknown or unexplored areas in your life because they have been restricted from you.

A black and blue spider bit you on the foot.
Dreaming of the foot signifies a lack of progress, freedom, and independence. It shows your reluctance in taking the first step toward a goal or decision.
The black and blue spider represents thoughts, ideas, dreams, and the ability to convey them in your life. The black suggests this area is unknown to you.

In my opinion, this dream is a symbolic message from your spirit guides pointing to areas in your life where you need more growth.
I think the reason your foot swelled up was a sign from them to get your attention that this “dream” contained a “real message” for your personal spiritual growth or awareness.

I hope this helps your understanding of this dream.

Note: I use Dream Moods A thru Z Dictionary in analyzing dreams, and also Color Meanings in Dreams website.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

the chart can be magnified by hitting control+ on the key board of some computers.

Sometimes we are being given information about our health. I would try to find the exact spot and see what part of her body it pertains to on this chart. Then I might be able to offer some other suggestions.

Nicely done sled. Translations are tricky though. have to know her state of mind and what she was doing in her waking state to really know what these spiders pertains to. Colors also have different possibilities. I would have to know how she feels about spiders, too. Based on the information I see. She could be searching the Web for answers and is getting mixed emotions. She may not like spiders and that is why they manifest in this way. some of the bites were not harmful and some were. Green- health, purple- supernatural, black - anger, blue- thinking, red- agression, orange- balance, black/blue could be angry thoughts. If she is right handed she may have some pain related to the use of her right hand, carpal tunnel? She may a have balance issue?

That is all I have to add!

Take care and much love,

Ascension211
edit on 11/7/2012 by ascension211 because: add

edit on 11/7/2012 by ascension211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

Thank you for your input, Ascension. And thanks for the chart.

I couldn't get it to enlarge, but I have a book on reflexology, so I'll just have to pull it out and wipe the dust off.

Reflexology was something I used to be very interested in. There is fascinating information there. That is a good idea in pointing out the area on the foot and seeing what area it pertains to using the reflexology chart. Thanks!

As for the dream... the dreamer has to take the interpretation and see if anything I stated feels right to her/him.
It is up to them to know the true meaning, as the same dream could mean different things to different people. The definitions can give a person a different point of view they may not have realized.
It could give an "aha" moment. :-)

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate all thoughts being shared.

edit on 11/7/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

edit on 11/7/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Your welcome. On my computer I can hold down the control button and use the +key to magnify. Also, most browsers have a zoom or magnify option in either tools or view.

Ascension211

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I know this is off topic, but thanks for the ctrl + and - tip.
That is something I have been using a lot since I read that!

--------------------

No new spirit activity or anything psychic to report. It has been a quiet week for me on a psychic scale. To busy with work to pay attention I think. I do keep getting EQ dreams where I am looking at the USGS map (this time west coast Cali) but It is probably because I have been watching the USGS map a lot lately. I am still extremely concerned with the west coast and pacific northwest. They just had a 6.3 yesterday closer to Seattle with no aftershocks, which concerns me even more.....I really think that whole area is going to shake something fierce soon.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

I know this is off topic, but thanks for the ctrl + and - tip.
That is something I have been using a lot since I read that!

--------------------

No new spirit activity or anything psychic to report. It has been a quiet week for me on a psychic scale. To busy with work to pay attention I think. I do keep getting EQ dreams where I am looking at the USGS map (this time west coast Cali) but It is probably because I have been watching the USGS map a lot lately. I am still extremely concerned with the west coast and pacific northwest. They just had a 6.3 yesterday closer to Seattle with no aftershocks, which concerns me even more.....I really think that whole area is going to shake something fierce soon.

Ahhh.... I finally got it to work for me. I had to highlight the picture first before hitting the control , + keys.

Not much going on with me lately either. The light at work gave three flickers twice night before last, once at 4:20 a.m. and again at 5:40 a.m. It did it once last night, but I didn't think to look at my watch to get the time. It was around that same time period I think. I still see things out of the corner of my eye shooting by my office door, but that's about it.
I think I did see a UFO last night, but I can't be sure. There was a light in the sky that was flashing green, red, blue, and white. It was just a little bigger than a star. It wasn't there when I first looked up... then it was... just that fast! It appeared to leave out, then come back really bright. It did that several times while I watched it, but that could have been clouds going over it; hard to see clouds during the night. There were other stars in the sky though, so I don't know if it was cloud cover, or......

Thanks for your post, Darkblade. I, too, feel like something major is going to happen in that area. Jessica's prediction for a 9.9 in CA could still come true. That would be tragic!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bayy007
reply to post by sled735

Until next time

Hey, Bayy007, your dream analysis is posted above here in two separate posts. I told you it was a long one!

I'm waiting to hear what you think.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Not best picture for the chart. There are better ones I'm sure. I just posted a dream on another thread I started.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ascension211

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

You are welcome.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I think the next 7+ is going to be in the Australian area pacific Indian region, then Cali after that.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211

I think the next 7+ is going to be in the Australian area pacific Indian region, then Cali after that.

They just had a 5.1 there today! Not a 7+, but it was in Australia. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh Geezzz! You are freaking me out!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Not best picture for the chart. There are better ones I'm sure. I just posted a dream on another thread I started.

Ascension211

DarkBlade!!!!!!!!!!!! Heads up! Check out Ascension's thread! OMG!
Does that sound familiar?!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Ascension211

DarkBlade!!!!!!!!!!!! Heads up! Check out Ascension's thread! OMG!
Does that sound familiar?!!

----- c(_) *sip*

I would say peoples psychic alarm bells are starting to go off. I would expect it if this was going to happen. Also take into account things like Edgar Cayce's earth change predictions, where things like Europe change in the twinkling of an eye. How could this happen? Meteor strikes. It does appear to be the current alarm bell going off, at least for some people.

It is not anything I can change.
So I will just kind of go along for the ride if that is what is to happen.
I am really hoping that if this does happen, after, we get some "outside" help, and that does also seem to be the current theory/experience from quite a few psychics I have met recently. It kind of makes me feel better about seeing a ufo once and knowing I was going to see it....

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That is definitely interesting sled.

This is what I believe:

Usually, abducted once; abducted multiple times. If you are a "Star seed"; as I think you are, then it is not something to be afraid of; rather embraced. I will be doing a thread soon about this topic. I don't consider these to be "abductions"; more like being reacquainted. There are many different ways for you to receive information from "Source"/higher power/spirit guide (semantics). I wonder what day this was, specifically, and whether you have any other memories from the same date, in any year since or before. You know how I feel about numerology to a degree; I believe there are certain days where we have regular occurrences of a paranormal/spiritual incidents for a reason. These events shape our soul; prepare us for our mission.

Take care and much love.

Ascension211

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join