It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Is it common for things like this to cluster within families? My mother and both my sisters have all had similar experiences, as well as my mothers maternal side of the family. We have family "tales" that go back several generations on her aide of the family. It always intrigues me because that side of the family has always been extremely religious.. And the tales of ghosts, aliens, big foot like creatures, and psychic abilities isn't something I would have expected from such a devout religious family.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: itswhatev

Yes, psychic abilities usually run in families (or any type of "ability"). It is also common if you have been abducted that the ETs have been abducting other family members too. It doesn't seem to matter what religious beliefs a person has.

I hope you are getting some answers here. If you read through (or scan through) the thread, you will come across many who experience similar things. It helps to know you're not alone.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

psychic abilities, what a load of rubbish, you think they run in families, what a load of rubbish, they do not it is the same rubbish as the ufo crap trying to mess with your head and it looks like it is working for you, it is a lieing trick. Fallen Angels at work again and making ignorant people believe there rubbish.

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saylesie17

psychic abilities, what a load of rubbish, you think they run in families, what a load of rubbish, they do not it is the same rubbish as the ufo crap trying to mess with your head and it looks like it is working for you, it is a lieing trick. Fallen Angels at work again and making ignorant people believe there rubbish.

Saylesie, you are entitled to your opinion. However, this thread has lasted for four years without any trolls or negative comments from the members ruining it.
I would appreciate it if you would show some respect for others' opinions, as well.

You stated your opinion, so if you disagree with what others here believe, there are many other threads where you will be welcome on ATS.

Thank you. Good-bye!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Okay, people. Don't let the trolls ruin it for you.

I'm waiting for some here to come back and finish sharing their experiences. You know who you are.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Just because one person has not seen anything to cause them to believe in the supernatural is no reason to put down what many already know to be true.
I'm just checking in.
I haven't had anything unusual happen to me lately. I am losing weight and have been more successful in the stock market so things have been looking up for me. The one big downside is my new boss wants me and everyone in our department to save the company a whole lot more money but that appears like a task that would take working 60 to 80 hours a week, at least for me because I'm already super busy and even that would not guarantee success. In my experience, the boss then wants you to do even more if you succeed and it's not like they are paying me more.
edit on 8/5/16 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I never thought dreaming about different types of aliens was paranormal but I guess not everyone has dreams like mine. In my dreams I've met some pleasant and pretty but tall female aliens, a reptilian like alien located about 37,000 light years away in this galaxy, we communicated a bit via telepathy in my dreams, plus a number of other species.
I had one abduction like dream but I dreamed they abducted my astral body which seemed like my real body but wasn't. I was ticked off at them. I attempted to take over their ship and had them on the run. It was fun. I woke up with a message that they would never take me again. I sent them a nice message back that if I ever met them again, I could threaten their home planet.

I think the last dream was just my subconscious mind missing playing a computer game where you kill aliens and you could even mind control some aliens. Now if someone would update the graphics on XCOM UFO Defense and set it up to run on Windows 7, I would play it again. That was an old pc game I had fun playing a long time ago but the graphics don't look that great anymore. I even once played an arcade game about 25 or 28 years ago when I was in college that I believe was a laser disc game. It had realistic scenes. The game started off where you were flying an alien probe or drone in a gorge on an alien planet. Most people crashed or got shot down before they ever made it out. I blew away the high score one evening and got to see some of the alien defenses which I blasted away. Within a day or two, someone took the machine away and it was the only one like it I ever saw. That was a bummer. No alien came and tried to get me to join any alien fleet either.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'm a news watcher. Every morning at 4:30am the news comes on. I watch.
So... here's how it goes. A Woman who is the lead anchor starts to talk and my dog suddenly tucks tail and presses himself up against me. Scared out of his mind.
It took a couple weeks to figure it out. But i did.
I googled her... And tried to learn more about her. All I got is they both have the same birthday anniversary day.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Maybe she was one of those shape-shifting Reptilians.

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Hello, Orion.

Yes, I'd say that was just a dream. I doubt that any one human could defeat an entire ship full of aliens with all their advanced technology.

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

You are very kind to look into this for your dog

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
One night last week I drifted off to sleep in the recliner. I had just had my eyes closed for a few minutes when something on t.v. woke me up. When I opened my eyes I saw a spider hanging from the ceiling about a foot out from the front of the t.v., then it quickly crawled up it's web and disappeared.
I never did see it reach the ceiling. I got the broom and swept the area good, brushed the ceiling too, but still no spider.

I went back to the recliner and closed my eyes again. I wasn't even near falling asleep when something started... I don't even know how to describe this. It sounded like someone took a rake and started going down the wall inside the living room. When I opened my eyes, it quit. I was more curious than afraid.

First the spider, then the scratches on the wall.

If something was trying to scare me, it failed. Nothing else happened.

I think it's time to get the sage out.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I had a lil guy/ghost living in my attic, he didn't try and scare me but my neighbor saged it out.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

I had a lil guy/ghost living in my attic, he didn't try and scare me but my neighbor saged it out.

Hi, Veracity.
You know, one thing about child spirits is that demons, or whatever people wish to call them, use a child's form so people won't fear them. After the people get comfortable with having them around, they start doing really evil things to them. It's hard to say if this was a little ghost, or a demon because of that fact.

If it was a child, I hope he finally found his way to the light and is now with family on the other side.
If it was a demon, then kudos to your neighbor for running it out.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

She gave me the impression that it was more of a young adult, and she also gave me a name, which I forgot.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Please forgive me if I insulted anyone but what is wrong with talking the truth, so you are saying I am a troll, why.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

no, you are just rude

YOUR truth is not everyone's truth, once you understand that maybe you wouldn't be so rude.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

It is not my truth it is the truth, why am I rude in expressing something what ever happened to freedom of speech. Any one can disagree with anything then they say troll. hmmm.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Saylesie17

Those who think they know it all usually know a lot less than most.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Fair enough, never said I know it all although I know some.

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join