It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mackey88

Oh, Whoa!!!

Sounds like you were being shown what was about to happen on 9-11. Wow!
I had a co-worker who said he had dreams of this event before it happened too. That's crazy wild!!

If only we could know for sure when our dreams are premonitions, and not JUST dreams, we could warn people.

Thanks for sharing! Awesome!

(You can go to the introductions forum and give new people there a "Welcome to ATS" to get your 20 posts in quickly.)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mackey88
I actually made some artwork about this dream. I will see if I can find this, and maybe post it at some point in the future. I made a couple of big paintings, but they grew legs and disappeared from the studio at the college. I know I have sketches in one of my sketch books from back then, but all that artwork is in a box somewhere at my parents house.

I would love, love, love to see your sketches when you have time to post them.

Did this "dream" have a different "feel" to it? Did it stick with you for days/weeks until the actual 9-11 event happened?
I think some dreams leave us feeling differently than just a regular dream does, when it has some type of profound meaning.
Sometimes it's a past-life memory, or a warning of future events, or even just a message from our guides... but they feel different.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
In 2010, I had a series of dreams over a week. Just as vivid as the plane crash. The first dream, I was hiking in the North Georgia mtns, on the Appalachian Trail, on a section I've very familiar with. I was hiking down a ridgeline, on a section were there are no trees so you can see off to the east very clearly, and you can see the valley and another mtn in the distance. As I was walking down the hill, I see a giant plane off to my left, gliding. No sound from the engines, but you kind of hear "wind?" coming from it. It was rapidly descending, like it was falling out of the sky, like the engines just shut off in mid flight. I watched it go over the ridgeline, behind the trees, and then it crashed and exploded. From my vantage point, I could see other planes way way off in the distance falling and crashing too. I could count about multiple 10-20 giant clouds of smoke from a fire off in the distance. I felt the ground rumble, and shook for like 5 seconds, and that was it... I knew something was wrong, and I ran down the mountain. I think I took an unfamiliar trail, trying to take a short cut back to my car, and came upon a older cabin. It had giant Hemlocks around it. And the people there were "mountain folk", like old school Georgia mountain folk, like the movies. There was a family sitting out on the front porch. Two really old man and wife, a younger scraggely couple with a couple of kids. The older grandmotherly woman came out with some coffee, and a bible. I asked them what had happened. They said there was a breaking report on the radio, but before they heard what was going on, the radio went out. They had gotten out the other radios, but they didn't work either. The younger couple had a Ham radio, and they were stringing a line from tree to tree, trying to get reception, but they just kept getting static. The younger guy, was yelling at his wife who was in a celler under the log cabin. He was yelling "keeping turning the dial till I tell you to stop!" The ham radio was picking up like blips of words. You could catch a fraction on a radio broadcast. then it was gone. The only thing we really heard was a guy yelling "mayday mayday, need help, please respond!" The rest was static. The younger couple was frantic, but the older couple was not fazed or scared or upset. The old man was saying "I knew this was happened, I told you (talking to his older wife) aren't you glad we saved up all these years. Its Armageddon, its here, I don't need the radio the worlds gone to #. The older lady, brought out some coffee, and poured me a cup. The old man looked at me, and said "You can't stay here. We aint got enough to take care of you. But, you can stay a night or two till you get your head straight. But then you gotta leave. You understand? We aint got nothing, but we got enough for family, that's it. Im not sending you away with Hatred, I'm just poor, and got barely enough for my family and grandkids." Then I woke up.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Yes, that plane dream felt different, and it "lingered" for about 3 weeks. It felt very different. Scared me really bad. I can picture it right now like it happened last night. Very vivid, very real.a reply to: sled735

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Nothing like this was reported, right?
It could be something that is still to come. But, let's hope not.
It could also be a warning that you need to start saving, should something like this happen in the future.

Wow! Some fascinating dreams you had!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here is a link that has some information about the radio show, so people can look over it for times in their area:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I felt like it was a warning. I know it was. I will post the dreams I had after that. Even though I was in the military, and boyscouts, I never "prepared". This series of dreams, changed my mind. Now I'm putting stuff away like a squirrel. This came out of the blue. And because I have had vivid dreams in the past, that to me "came true", I'm listening now. Not sure what it all means, that's why I'm posting here. I've stopped discussing this with people in my daily life. It just sounds like "crazy talk". I don't know where this came from, I wasn't thinking about it, or reading about this stuff. It just happened, so I started searching the internet for it. I looked all through my public library for this kind of stuff, but found nothing. I talked to all my friends and family, nothing. But I'm glad there are sites like this. And I don't think most people would think about stuff like this. I think the only reason people search this stuff out is because they have had something they can't explain, and they are looking for "something, anything" to make sense of what ever experience they had. This kind of thing has happened repeatedly through out my life, like dreams, and paranormal experiences,. It happens when it happens. I don't control it.

a reply to: sled735

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Thanks or the link to the radio show. Can't wait to listen and call in. Thank you!a reply to: sled735

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I was told by a member here whom I have very deep respect for, that people like us, who have things happen to them that they don't understand, were very spiritual/psychic in a past life, and we have brought that knowledge with us into this life. The thing we have to do is remember it, and how to control it in this life.

You, obviously, have some greater insights going on that maybe you have forgotten.
We need to learn how to tap in to those abilities in this life, and use our gift to help mankind.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Thanks or the link to the radio show. Can't wait to listen and call in. Thank you!a reply to: sled735

Wait until I get back to you about that. I have to clear it with the crew boss so she can have a time set up for you.

One more post, then we can communicate with the U2U messages. Check your little envelope at the top of the menu. When it's lit up, it means you have a message. I sent you one a couple of weeks ago, so it should be white when you're able to get messages.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story with us. I posted mine with the hope that the universe would bounce something back at me
or it would help someone else out. I wanted to ask you, how long before the deaths did the weird stuff happen? Like the static charge you mentioned? I was feeling something in my gut, my stomach, like a sinking feeling for at least 30 days before something happened. And there were owl events, or events involving owls, that accompanied all that. Never even seen an owl before all that.
Was it like a pressure from something unseen? Anything else you can ad, that maybe you forgot to write.
a reply to: abello

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok, no problem. I can send email messages now. I sent you an email. a reply to: sled735

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So glad you're back!

In my first rely to you I did state that it was about a month prior to the first death that the weirdness started.

Here's a quick rundown of just a portion of the events.

-Shadow beings
-Loud bangs and noises within and all over house
-my buddy who suicided was a Freemason
-his Masonic bible mysteriously showed up on my stair bannister outside of my bedroom, we both couldn't figure out how it got there. He never brought it to my house and I'm not religious and would have never noticed it until it found it's way into my house.
-he was reading from that bible (won't go into the passage yet) when he killed himself
-would feel so drained when I was hanging out with him I often just passed out at his house. I don't drink or anything bc of medication...so it's not like I was partying and passed out.
-lots of waking up at exactly 3am
-my house was built in 1856 of cream city brick and was on a limestone foundation. I think that's why the activity followed him so easily. My house was amplifying whatever was going on.

Next buddy

My other friend who was murdered was my best friend. I can't even explain how my life is not the same without him.

After his death his grandparents were hearing banging all around their house. They were investigating every room. Got to the living room where they started and asked "e is that you?" And his picture slid off the wall.

-his father, sister, and other buddy are all seeing shadows for the first time in their lives. I think it has subsided...more just after the death in 2010.

-e leaves me pennies. I get them all the time. I was doing dishes, both hand holding a plate and the penny fell from above me and hit the plate.

-the best penny was on the 1 year anniversary of his death. My husband took me to the movies to get my mind off of it. 8 pm is when he died and at that moment I look at my phone. Was thinking about how much I miss him. Open my brand new box of sour patch and a penny was in the sealed package, the penny was also his birth year!
My husband could write these experienced off anymore and was a little freaked out.

-I started telling e's family about the pennies bc it was too often, and too directed at me to ignore. His dad tells me his nickname for e was little penny (something to do with basketball...I'm a girl and not that into sports) but I was so impressed with the coincidence that I know e is reaching out to me.

What are your thoughts? Any similarities? My mind is going a million miles an hour. Again, so happy you're back on the thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

That is absolutely wild!! And the synchronicity of you and Mackey88 both coming on the thread at the same time is a little... hummm.... no words.

I had a spirit throw a penny at me once while I was in the bathroom brushing my hair. I was alone, so it wasn't anyone in my house who threw it. It hit me in the back of my head then fell on the sink.

I wish I had put that penny in a special place because now I don't know where it is. Probably spent it.

It would be great if I could get a "feel" on who sent it, but I can't.
This is the first and only time that has happened to me. It left me in awe!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Wow, it seems to me your friend is letting you know he is around. I personally haven't had pennies drop out of the sky like that. But, I actually, lol, I actually, collect pennies. Well not collect them, I go through all my pennies religiously looking for pre-1982 pennies. I was at my parents house yesterday, and my dad had a pile of change on the counter, and I was going through them, one by one. My mom saw me doing it and she just smiled. That's a strange kawinkydink.
That's just what it seems to me. If it scares you in anyway, it might be something else.
When my friends wife was murdered, a psychic from Las Vegas told him she was having visions of birds. Just as she said that on the phone, birds started flying into the windows. Over and over, little birds were flying into the windows and bouncing off the windows. Had never happened before. He has had lots of things like that happen. I haven't had a personal thing like a "penny", except when I woke up with water in my bed about a month ago. I felt like that might have been my ex-girl friend reaching out. I racked my brain thinking about it. I really try not to read too much into it. I honestly don't know what a lot of this stuff is, or what it means. I feel like it has meaning. Stuff like a penny falling out of nowhere would surprise me, if it happened to me.
I would like to hear about the Mason bible. That is strange. With it appearing out of the blue. Would like to know what the passage was. I've read different things about that stuff. Not sure what I think about it.
But I agree with sled735, that fact that you had someone in your life that was murdered and suicide, and then I post what happened to me, and you happened to read it, out of all the gazillion topics on ATS, and you found this one, hmmmmmm, is that a coincidence? Really? Just blind luck? I don't think so.
What do I think about all this? I think there is "another side" and our friends are talking or guiding us, how I don't know. Why would they guide us here? Probably to help us heal. I think its a good thing! Thank you for replying!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I would greatly enjoy communicating with your friend about this. Would like to hear their take on somethings.

a reply to: sled735

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
And sled735, thank you for starting this thread. I don't want to hijack this thread and make it all about me. Im in awe, that I stumbled here, and I'm talking about this. I haven't talked to anyone, in depth, about this for years. Its a huge relief just to type it out. I'm kind of scared and nervous about writing this stuff on here. But after abello's, response, now I'm hooked. Wow. thanks again sled735 and abello!

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

And sled735, thank you for starting this thread. I don't want to hijack this thread and make it all about me. Im in awe, that I stumbled here, and I'm talking about this. I haven't talked to anyone, in depth, about this for years. Its a huge relief just to type it out. I'm kind of scared and nervous about writing this stuff on here. But after abello's, response, now I'm hooked. Wow. thanks again sled735 and abello!

You're welcome. That's why I kept the thread going this long: to help others get answers/heal from their experiences. Even if no answers are found for some people, it is still great therapy to talk about it with like-minded people.

Discuss your situation as long as you like. I don't see anyone else racing in here to post right now. That's how it is here. There will be a spell where no one comes on, then suddenly, it's like the flood gates open and everyone starts posting at once. So, right now, you and Abello have the floor. Post 'til your heart's content.

(A little hint for you: put some spaces between every 5 or 6 lines to make it easier to read. People say a wall of text hurts their eyes reading it.)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Must be crazy to have a ghost follow you for so long ... what was that like ?a reply to: DrHammondStoat

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: THCinmymind
Must be crazy to have a ghost follow you for so long ... what was that like ?a reply to: DrHammondStoat

Are you replying to Dr. HammondStoat, or me? I'm the author of this thread. Dr. HammonStoat hasn't been on the thread since he posted two years ago.

If you're asking me, it was terrifying! From the first moment I saw the ghost peep around the corner at my cousin's house, until I was in my mid-teens, I had the ghost with me. There were times when it would go to my cousin's house for a day or two, but then it would be back.
It was a very lonely time for me because my family didn't believe me when I told them what was happening. I had no adult support. There were times when I felt like I was going crazy. But, hey, according to my mother, it was all just my childish imagination. I guess that worked for her, but it didn't help me at all!!!
How can it be your imagination when unseen hands grab you by the ankles and pull you out of the bed? How can it be your imagination when the stereo comes on by itself, or the closet door opens on it's own while you're sitting in bed reading a book?
Too many experiences to go in to again, but all I can say is, if it weren't for my angels coming to help me push this thing away when I called on them, I think things would have turned out very differently in my life. I would probably have been possessed and influenced to kill myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join