It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

It's hard to say about the energy going through your body, but you will definitely FEEL it when it happens. So...

When I said a ghost will attack the youngest, I meant young people in general, not the youngest in the house. All children under the ages of around 12 seem to be at a higher risk.

I've also watched Monsters and Mysteries on t.v., and the moth man, and New Jersey Devil also fit into the category of what people witnessed that had large wings, and made that SWOOSHING noise when they flew.
All I know is, I sensed it was HUGE, and it terrified me!

I'm happy to hear you aren't having more activity. It sounds to me like it was just someone trying to get someone's attention. Could have been the person who committed suicide, or any number of ghosts in the area. Hopefully, they decided to "move on".

Yes, it's hard to say if the mirror had a logical explanation. Let's hope it was!

edit on 8/3/2014 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yuuma
Hi Sled,
I read your post about the Ouija board and smartphones...
Happened to me 3 months ago, I was at the bedroom and my mom at the living room. I left my smartphone at the living room, and I slept at my bedroom. Some time after, my mom yells: "Hey, why you are calling me if I am here?'', I ran to the living room and I pointed to my smartphone at the couch. I didn't called my mother because my phone was in another room! That's weird xB. My grandma said that she saw a ghost/spirit in the same living room weeks before, and a woman in bathroom (she said it wa an Onryo (Yep, the same at "The Grudge")) nothing more happened, but that's weird
I still can't forgive about the bombs dream. The phrase: "Bombs explodes in Baghdad killing two dead people" is haunting me. The phrase don't makes sense how someone can die "again"? ...

Uh oh!!! You have a demon in your house!
Synchronicity... I just watched a show this morning on The Dead Files where Amy and Steve were investigating a woman's house that had the same type of creatures. Amy said they are demons, and if you don't get rid of them, they will start to possess people! The only way to get rid of a demon is to bring in a priest or demonologist.
This demon is the one putting these negative dreams in your sleep. I can't make any sense out of the meaning either.

Wow! I'll post the information for you with a couple of people to contact after I get my shower. If I don't get started on my routine, I'll be late for work.

I'll be back...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I don't really know how paranormal happenings connect strongly with religion but once in a dream I saw a man who was about 12ft tall and he spoke to me through a series of pictures. He told me that in this world few can see through the lies and mistakes of a world and find truth. He then showed me a series of places including Angkor Wat and the pyramids of Giza except it was at its golden age and looked new. He said you must thrive to find the true past.
I don't know but somehow he knew that I've been researching about historical events and my views on the past but I think it was probably not linked to any of my other paranormal experiences.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePheonix16482

Welcome to the thread, Pheonix.

Sounds like you are being taught by your guide(s) during sleep. We all meet with our guide(s) in the astral plane during sleep to discuss our path on earth, solve problems, etc. Most people don't remember it, but some, like you, do.

There is so much disinformation out there, it is hard to discern the truth from fiction regarding our past ancestors, and where we came from.
Good luck during your journey. I'm still trying to step over the fence, one way or the other, in my beliefs on certain topics.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

Hi Sled,
I read your post about the Ouija board and smartphones...
Happened to me 3 months ago, I was at the bedroom and my mom at the living room. I left my smartphone at the living room, and I slept at my bedroom. Some time after, my mom yells: "Hey, why you are calling me if I am here?'', I ran to the living room and I pointed to my smartphone at the couch. I didn't called my mother because my phone was in another room! That's weird xB. My grandma said that she saw a ghost/spirit in the same living room weeks before, and a woman in bathroom (she said it wa an Onryo (Yep, the same at "The Grudge")) nothing more happened, but that's weird
I still can't forgive about the bombs dream. The phrase: "Bombs explodes in Baghdad killing two dead people" is haunting me. The phrase don't makes sense how someone can die "again"? ...

Uh oh!!! You have a demon in your house!
Synchronicity... I just watched a show this morning on The Dead Files where Amy and Steve were investigating a woman's house that had the same type of creatures. Amy said they are demons, and if you don't get rid of them, they will start to possess people! The only way to get rid of a demon is to bring in a priest or demonologist.
This demon is the one putting these negative dreams in your sleep. I can't make any sense out of the meaning either.

Wow! I'll post the information for you with a couple of people to contact after I get my shower. If I don't get started on my routine, I'll be late for work.

I'll be back...

Lisa Gutierrez-Haley can be contacted at: [email protected] She is a demonologist and appeared in the show, I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead.

Also, google "Carl L. Johnson". He's been used for many exorcisms on t.v. shows.

If you don't want to use these, then call a priest... like NOW!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Sled, a priest made a ''spiritual cleansing'' at my house february. Shall I make another?
We had tv interferences too
Also, my grandma knows a lot of mythology, and she's a bit sensitive. I was talking with her some time after my first post, she said that 2 years ago she heard a girly voice singing Kagome Kagome (a child's song game) coming from the bathroom...
edit on 3-8-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

The energy thing was really weird its like my brain exploded. I tried looking around online asking if anyone knew a medical explanation and no one answered me and tried doing a search and found nothing. It was like a pulsing wave of energy it felt so odd.

Yeah I almost was going to suggest your thing sounded like the Jersey Devil almost but thats only found in Jersey and near by states. I heard moth man appears only in west virginia but ive also heard supposedly sightings of something similar appear all over the world and it appears before disasters. One reason it freaked me out was i at the time had recently seen something on TV about the story of this kid that was picked up by a giant cryptid bird and taken off. I thought a huge bird was after me hah

Id actually like more activity if it ever really was that. I could use the company.
So long as i get privacy :p

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I think I know what you guys are talking about the wooshing sound,I have heard ut one time too it was at night time and I was walking over to my neighbors house and all of the sudden I hear a wooshing sound also,it freaked me out because it was loud and sounded like it was right above my head,I looked around and I couldn't see anything in the air anywhere,even when the wooshing was still there,i kept looking around and there was absolutely nothing....no bird no animal.It was weird.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I like your brave spirit :p
And also thanks for all the insight
very interesting,hm id love to ask more about the demons,I mean just what happened
and what kinds protection do you do yourself?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Sled, a priest made a ''spiritual cleansing'' at my house february. Shall I make another?
We had tv interferences too
Also, my grandma knows a lot of mythology, and she's a bit sensitive. I was talking with her some time after my first post, she said that 2 years ago she heard a girly voice singing Kagome Kagome (a child's song game) coming from the bathroom...

I would contact Lisa Gutierrez-Haley in an e-mail and get her opinion. Apparently the priest's cleansing didn't "take".
Even if Lisa can't come to your home, she may be able to give you some good advice on how to handle this.

You can always try some of the rituals in the links I posted for you, but they only work on ghosts. A demon takes a special kind of power to get it out.
You could have had some human spirits there as well. A demon seems to hold these lost souls captive until they are freed, so I hope you get someone in soon.
Go ahead, if you can, and buy some of the stones to place around your house to keep this this at bay until you can get help to exorcise it.
Keep us updated.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwae

I like your brave spirit :p
And also thanks for all the insight
very interesting,hm id love to ask more about the demons,I mean just what happened
and what kinds protection do you do yourself?

Here is good thread DarkBlade did about cleansing. Lots of good posts in this one after the ridiculing, rude members stop posting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hello Sled735,
I am new to the site, but after reading some of the things you have experienced, I wanted to share a couple of things with you. I have always considered myself a little more "in-tune" with the spirit realm, although these encounter have not always been pleasant. About 15 yrs ago, a friend and I decided to use a ouija board, and during the session, the little piece you place your fingers on was moving about so fast, we were having a hard time keeping our hands on it. The entity we contacted claimed it was a little girl named Molly, that I had gone to school with when I was young and living in Florida (I am now in NC). I did not remember any children dying when I was in school, so I asked a question that I knew my friend would not know the answer to, "which school did I attend?"
It responded immediately "Edison" and sure enough, I went to Edison Park. It went on to warn me that the man I was engaged to at the time was dangerous and that it was protecting me and my 2 sons from him. Upon further questioning, it told me the place that it was was dark and cold. I was freaked out, and asked it to reveal its true name and it spelled out something I cant even pronounce that began with and X.... My friend and I then told it to return to where ever it came from and never contact us again. Within 3 months my fiance proved to be very abusive and I ended up getting a restraining order and moving away. I never touched another ouija board again.

Recently, about 3 yrs ago, I was staying with my sister for a while, and began to experience an increased incidence of sleep paralysis. (something I have always had bouts of), but these occurences were much more sinister. I would wake up feeling like something was choking me, and I was trying to rebuke it, but was unable to open my eyes or speak. As soon as I could move, I opened my eyes to see a dark "cloud" flying off of me and disappearing through the wall. I also felt like something was watching me in her house. Two or three times, the lamp in my bedroom came on by itself.

One night, I got up to go to the bathroom, and had an eerie feeling come over me as I walked down the hall returning to bed. I reached around the corner to flip the light switch on, and saw 2 eyes immediately in front of me for just a split second. So quickly in fact, that sometimes I doubt what I saw. I talked to my sister about these occurances, and she said she never felt anything like that, and it must be because of my past "dabbling" in wicca.

We went to her pastor, because I was in quite a bit of distress, and felt like I was going crazy. The pastor's wife told me that several times when I came to church, she had seen a " man in a cape, standing behind me, holding me back" I felt like they were just humoring me, and thought I was nuts...
(To this day I do not believe she saw anything, because she never mentioned it before, or attempted to help me....)
Anyway, I moved out to a new place ASAP.

After 3 weeks with no activity occurring in my new home, I got a phone call from my sister, telling me that the couple next door had a fellow living with them, who was "possessed", and that the young woman came to her for help. They told her that he was painting pentagrams in blood on the walls, growling, and talking in weird voices. She called the pastor that I had spoken with, as well as 2 other local preachers, and they all went over to the house to exorcise the boy's demons.

The boys mother sat outside the house in her car, afraid to enter during the session. They told me that at one point the boy was sweating and cursing, and pulled his shirt off, saying he was burning up. He then fell to his knees and began vomiting. At this point, the woman in the car outside says she saw a "black cloud" fly out of the window, and away from the house.
My sister swears she never told anyone about the things I saw, so I feel like this woman vindicated me.

I still have bouts of sleep paralysis, and sometimes I feel like something is there; choking me.
I have read that this is supposed to be just your dreaming mind playing tricks on you, but it certainly feels real enough when it happens.
The last time, I think I was astral projecting, and something was after me. I was trying to get back to my body, and I could see myself laying in bed, and my laptop beside the bed. I saw my spirit arms reaching for the laptop, but then I was "yanked" back into my body and woke up.

I have been a nurse for many years now, and I have had other weird stuff happen at work in the hospital at night, but these things are the most memorable.

If anyone else has had experiences with sleep paralysis, please share, as I am the only person that I know who has had this phenomenon occur......

Thanks

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
originally posted by: NiteStorm

Hello Sled735,
I am new to the site, but after reading some of the things you have experienced, I wanted to share a couple of things with you. I have always considered myself a little more "in-tune" with the spirit realm, although these encounter have not always been pleasant. About 15 yrs ago, a friend and I decided to use a ouija board, and during the session, the little piece you place your fingers on was moving about so fast, we were having a hard time keeping our hands on it. The entity we contacted claimed it was a little girl named Molly, that I had gone to school with when I was young and living in Florida (I am now in NC). I did not remember any children dying when I was in school, so I asked a question that I knew my friend would not know the answer to, "which school did I attend?"
It responded immediately "Edison" and sure enough, I went to Edison Park. It went on to warn me that the man I was engaged to at the time was dangerous and that it was protecting me and my 2 sons from him. Upon further questioning, it told me the place that it was was dark and cold. I was freaked out, and asked it to reveal its true name and it spelled out something I cant even pronounce that began with and X.... My friend and I then told it to return to where ever it came from and never contact us again. Within 3 months my fiance proved to be very abusive and I ended up getting a restraining order and moving away. I never touched another ouija board again.

WOW! Now that's the way to come on to a thread! Welcome NiteStorm! And welcome to ATS too.

Yes, those nasty little varmints called demons know everything about us. They can pretend to be someone they aren't to trick us. You did good by asking its true name. This is good advice to anyone who uses spirit boards, or any other medium to communicate with spirits.
Thanks!

Recently, about 3 yrs ago, I was staying with my sister for a while, and began to experience an increased incidence of sleep paralysis. (something I have always had bouts of), but these occurences were much more sinister. I would wake up feeling like something was choking me, and I was trying to rebuke it, but was unable to open my eyes or speak. As soon as I could move, I opened my eyes to see a dark "cloud" flying off of me and disappearing through the wall. I also felt like something was watching me in her house. Two or three times, the lamp in my bedroom came on by itself.

Whoa!
That sounds serious! But, I saw later in your post that you think the preacher's wife got rid of it, so, that's good news!

One night, I got up to go to the bathroom, and had an eerie feeling come over me as I walked down the hall returning to bed. I reached around the corner to flip the light switch on, and saw 2 eyes immediately in front of me for just a split second. So quickly in fact, that sometimes I doubt what I saw. I talked to my sister about these occurances, and she said she never felt anything like that, and it must be because of my past "dabbling" in wicca.

Well, I don't know about that. People think that wicca is worshiping the devil, but it's not. Wicca is a very peaceful, harmonious and balanced way of life that encourages oneness with the divine and all which exists.
Doesn't sound evil to me at all.

It probably happened because you are a sensitive, and spirits are drawn to you, no matter what spiritual practices you choose. You just need to learn how to protect yourself from these things. If you read back a few pages in the thread, we have been discussing ways to do this with different stones, rituals, etc. After meditating, be sure to "close" (ground) yourself. If the door is left open... well, you see what happens.

We went to her pastor, because I was in quite a bit of distress, and felt like I was going crazy. The pastor's wife told me that several times when I came to church, she had seen a " man in a cape, standing behind me, holding me back" I felt like they were just humoring me, and thought I was nuts...
(To this day I do not believe she saw anything, because she never mentioned it before, or attempted to help me....)
Anyway, I moved out to a new place ASAP.

After 3 weeks with no activity occurring in my new home, I got a phone call from my sister, telling me that the couple next door had a fellow living with them, who was "possessed", and that the young woman came to her for help. They told her that he was painting pentagrams in blood on the walls, growling, and talking in weird voices. She called the pastor that I had spoken with, as well as 2 other local preachers, and they all went over to the house to exorcise the boy's demons.

The boys mother sat outside the house in her car, afraid to enter during the session. They told me that at one point the boy was sweating and cursing, and pulled his shirt off, saying he was burning up. He then fell to his knees and began vomiting. At this point, the woman in the car outside says she saw a "black cloud" fly out of the window, and away from the house.
My sister swears she never told anyone about the things I saw, so I feel like this woman vindicated me.

Awesome story! And I'm glad the mother was there to validate that the demon left!

I still have bouts of sleep paralysis, and sometimes I feel like something is there; choking me.
I have read that this is supposed to be just your dreaming mind playing tricks on you, but it certainly feels real enough when it happens.
The last time, I think I was astral projecting, and something was after me. I was trying to get back to my body, and I could see myself laying in bed, and my laptop beside the bed. I saw my spirit arms reaching for the laptop, but then I was "yanked" back into my body and woke up.

Well, you know as well as I do that when you travel in the astral plane there are other spirits there, so I wouldn't say it was your "dreaming mind". This really happens.
Again, use protection methods before falling asleep, and see if this helps to keep the "buggers" away.

I have been a nurse for many years now, and I have had other weird stuff happen at work in the hospital at night, but these things are the most memorable.

Yeah, if you work in a hospital, I'm sure you have LOTS of stories to tell. Please feel free, if you like.

If anyone else has had experiences with sleep paralysis, please share, as I am the only person that I know who has had this phenomenon occur......

Thanks

Luckily, I have never experienced SP, but my niece has. She saw the "Lumber Jack Man" that a lot of people have described. It terrified her to the bone! He was standing in her door when she was in bed one day, and no one else was home. She thought he was real and was there to kill her!

There are many threads on ATS that discuss SP. Just go up to the little magnifying glass in the very top of your screen and type in "Sleep Paralysis", and I bet you'll stay busy reading all day.

Thanks again for sharing with us. I have to go to bed now and get ready for my 3rd shift job. I'm glad I saw this before I logged off. I don't like to keep people waiting for a reply.

Don't be a stranger. Keep us updated on how things go with the SP, and using the protection rituals, etc.

edit on 8/4/2014 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hey, Everyone! Be sure to check out the new radio show, Into the Fringe, that airs on Tuesday nights, beginning August 12th.
If you like this thread, you'll like the show!

You never know... some of you may find your post being discussed at some point. But, if that happens, we'll be sure to notify you and see if you would like to call in during the discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: starwae

When I get a chance to sit down and write a bit I will fill you in.

I'm on a very busy schedule this week.

work work work....

*sip*

c(_)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thank you Sled! I'll contact Lisa immediately (⌒‐⌒)

Something weird happened now.
I went to the bathroom, then I heard someone saying ''Kao'' (Face) but in a really high pitch, then I said ''Who's there'' but no one answered me. It's 2:02 AM

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Yuuma

Oh my.

I hope she can give you some helpful advice. I just now realized you are in Japan, but surely there is something she can tell you, that maybe I haven't.
Let us know how it goes.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I'm hoping to catch the show. Every time I have tried to catch an ATS show lately though, something always comes up and I miss it.

Supposed to work on an apartment tomorrow, maybe I can get it done in time.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Hope so. Don't forget to apply the time zone difference. It starts at 8 p.m. on the east coast. We are in daylight savings time here, so I don't know how that affects the time where you are.

Anyone who misses it, like me, can listen to it on the rewind player. They are getting that up on the board now, but I don't think it's ready just yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Surely Sled!I'll send the e mail now because I'm too lazy (And busy)...
If any weird thing happens again I tell you (^-^)

edit on 4-8-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join