It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Over the years I've had a few odd, paranormal and mystical experiences as well.

••••
I always knew I was going to die at 25 and would not be able to have children. As a kid I told my parents how I felt and they brushed it off as fears, but I felt it and knew it was true. I stopped talking about it because no one took it seriously and people thought it was a little off, so I shut up about it.

At 25 I almost died, well I did and was resuscitated. The hospital called my parents and told them to get to the hospital ASAP because there was a high possibility I wouldn't make it. When they arrived I let them know the doctors told me I could not have children and reminded them what I used to tell them about me dying, my mom said she always believed me. It was bizarre.
•••
After the NDE I have tons of OBE/Astral experiences. It tends to happen in the afternoon versus at night, and it is not a dream.
•••
My grandmother passed in January 2013 and was cremated. We were unable to have a funeral for her until June of that year due to financial constraints for family that had to travel. Around March the lights in my kitchen started turning on and off by themselves, light switch and all. This was witnessed by my husband and a few friends as well. I told them I feel it's my grandmother and she wants to be buried, they laughed. It happened when I was alone at home so I had a "talk" with her letting her know I loved her, missed her and so glad she was in a better place (she had Alzheimer's pretty bad) and that the family was getting together in a few months to celebrate her life. After that it stopped, it was her, I know it was.

After my uncle passed away I heard him calling my name, my dad said it was a dream and my mom said it was her brother.
••••

Love this thread, and look forward to checking out the new one too! Really enjoying reading about other ATS'ers paranormal mystical and metaphysical experiences!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
Welcome, Jenny! I'm glad you popped in for a visit.

I always knew I was going to die at 25 and would not be able to have children. As a kid I told my parents how I felt and they brushed it off as fears, but I felt it and knew it was true. I stopped talking about it because no one took it seriously and people thought it was a little off, so I shut up about it.

At 25 I almost died, well I did and was resuscitated. The hospital called my parents and told them to get to the hospital ASAP because there was a high possibility I wouldn't make it. When they arrived I let them know the doctors told me I could not have children and reminded them what I used to tell them about me dying, my mom said she always believed me. It was bizarre.

As a believer in reincarnation, I think some people carry memories of their chosen path with them when they are born into the physical world. So, that's possibly what happened in your case. Or, you are just very psychic and 'picked up' on certain things to come. But, most psychics can't read themselves, so... I'm not sure which it could be.

After the NDE I have tons of OBE/Astral experiences. It tends to happen in the afternoon versus at night, and it is not a dream.

I've heard soooooo many people say that happened to them after a NDE. Wonder why?
Anyhow... that's great! I'm still trying to get my feet off the ground, myself! lol I thought I was about ready several different times, but some outside force would do something to bring me out of it before I could leave my body.
Sigh... I'll keep trying. Some day I will soar with the best!

My grandmother passed in January 2013 and was cremated. We were unable to have a funeral for her until June of that year due to financial constraints for family that had to travel. Around March the lights in my kitchen started turning on and off by themselves, light switch and all. This was witnessed by my husband and a few friends as well. I told them I feel it's my grandmother and she wants to be buried, they laughed. It happened when I was alone at home so I had a "talk" with her letting her know I loved her, missed her and so glad she was in a better place (she had Alzheimer's pretty bad) and that the family was getting together in a few months to celebrate her life. After that it stopped, it was her, I know it was.

Yep! It was her.

After my uncle passed away I heard him calling my name, my dad said it was a dream and my mom said it was her brother.

Your mom was correct. I bet she has some psychic ability too, if she would admit it.

Love this thread, and look forward to checking out the new one too! Really enjoying reading about other ATS'ers paranormal mystical and metaphysical experiences!

Thank you!
Some of the best are right in the middle. Not saying they aren't all good. They're all GREAT! But I always feel the ones in the middle get looked over because people get tired and jump to the end of the thread.
Just read a couple of pages each night, and that way you won't get burned out too soon.

Thanks again for sharing with us.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Just checking on this thread and remembered something odd from many years ago. One of my friends told me a story about seeing a man at the top of some stairs in an old house. Then he surprised me by saying he could see through the man standing there. Then he said the man looked exactly like me. odd I thought. Maybe just my clothes were similar.

While I did not believe I really had any OBE experiences, I do remember some dreams where I dreamed I was a ghost and floated up out of my house and went exploring. I wasn't really sure what to do in one dream so I went exploring inside a strangers house. They had the lights off. I don't know if I made noises or stumbled on something but a woman spotted me and screamed a terrifying blood curtling scream. It was as if she saw a ghost. I immediately woke up in bed. I was thinking that wasn't fun. Does OBE seem like a lucid dream? Do other people see you when you do OBE? My neighbors might complain if I tried experimenting and scared the living daylights out of them.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Well, I'm pretty sure our energy can be seen/felt in the same way by others when we have an OBE as it can when we die.
It's basically the same thing.

That poor lady! Lol Did you recognize her? Do you know where you were? If so, you should show up on her door step and see if she remembers you. Tell her what happened, and apologize. I bet that would freak her out!! Ha, Ha!! I love it!!
But, I love it when people can validate to others that things like this can happen. So that's what I'm saying.

I've felt people around me in my house, and I've often wondered if it's someone checking me out during an OBE.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I received your comment with your invitation to check out your posts the is the first on I saw and I must say I am amazed this post is still active after so long

Here are a few thing on my list:
Precognitive dreams
Out of body experiences
Seeing spirits
Demonic encounters
Missing time
Shadow people
Clairvoyant (usually in dreams)
Shared dreaming
Feeling others pain and emotions

Repetitive dream (presumably from past life) along with talking about being in a form of limbo when I was a child

Some of these one time some multiple times. This is just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. There are way to many to tell you all my stories at once. If you pick a couple I can tell you about them .

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: winterf

Welcome, WinterF! I'm so happy you decided to check out my thread.

I'm interested in ALL of them. Maybe you could post several different times so you don't get too tired of typing.
First, I would love to hear about the shadow people and the demon encounter.

Thanks again!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I will post as many as I can as often as I can. My whole life is full of them.

Most recent demonic encounter started about 4 months ago. I was walking into a gas station with two of my children a "man" came out of the store. He stopped me and did the usual are these you children they are cute but then it got weird. He grabbed the top of their heads place his thumb on their foreheads and kept trying to make them look at him and saying repeatedly "let me see their eyes" I started to pull away once he started this but I was almost froze and it stopped almost as soon as it started. He just stopped and walked off . I went in to pay for my gas looked back and he was gone. There is no where he could have gone no cars had left that were there before and there is no way he could have walked away that fast.
Since then I have sensed something around us. There was a desk with a glass top in my bed room that the glass broke randomly with no one near it and nothing fell on it. Me and my husband watched it just shatter. A mirror in my daughters room attached to her dresser also completely shattered no one was in there when it happened.
My daughter who is two and son who is three were the ones with me that day at the gas station. They keep seeing it my son would wake me up at night cry "him is in my room" and refuse to go back. My daughter also calls it "him" one day we were sitting on my bed and I felt that something was in there with us but decided to ignore it until my daughter started to act scared and pointed like she ways watching something walk across the room and said it's him. That's when I knew it was time I blessed the house with holy water, burned white sage , and told it in the name of Jesus to get out. It worked, it is out of the house but it is still here. There has been time where my son will be outside playing and start screaming and pointing . The other day my daughter pointed to the door and said "he's here" i looked no one was there. I asked who she just kept saying "him". As i stated earlier I have dealt with things like this before but the one is . . Different it won't go away .

edit on 18-5-2014 by winterf because: incorrect spelling

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

OMG! That is really freaky! Maybe you should go around the perimeter of you yard and bless it too?

If this continues, get some help. Contact Lisa Gutierrez-Hale at: [email protected]
She is an exorcist, and works for free. She was on the show, I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead.
She posted on my thread, and invited anyone who needs her help to contact her: sisparanormalsociety.webnode.com...

She can tell you how to handle this, I hope.

edit on 5/18/2014 by sled735 because: fix link

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
When my oldest son who is now almost 6 was about 2 I woke up one night hearing one of his toys making noises. I hollered for him to get back in bed but the toy didn't stop and I didn't hear the usual scamper of his feat after he would think hes in trouble. So then I hollered come here, something about the size of an 8-10 year old boy came in my room no face or anything just black all over he looked like a shadow. I don't know if it was a he or a she just my assumption. He came in and stood and the end of my bed. I told him I don't know what or who you are but in the name of Jesus get out of my house. Sure enough it turned around walked out of my room and was gone.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Thank you, I may do that. I called my dad the other day about this to see if he had any advice because he is very open to this stuff also but all he would say is it isn't harming you so ignore it. If you ignore it it cant feed off you and it will leave. That doesn't help me when I have two small children who don't know how to ignore it.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 18-5-2014 by winterf because: double post

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Have you ever investigate your property to know if there was a fire anywhere close by? Maybe this was a child that was killed in the flames.

Or... maybe not.
Glad it left you alone after that.

It is late here. Others will be along in a day or so to read/catch up on this thread. It has 'spurts' of postings/visits by regular members. I'm sure they will all be amazed by your posts. I hope they will comment too.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: winterf

Thank you, I may do that. I called my dad the other day about this to see if he had any advice because he is very open to this stuff also but all he would say is it isn't harming you so ignore it. If you ignore it it cant feed off you and it will leave. That doesn't help me when I have two small children who don't know how to ignore it.

Exactly! And it needs to be gone, like NOW!
I had ghostly encounters as a child (and still do) and they absolutely terrified me to the bone! Your children shouldn't have to go through this, if you can do anything about it.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

We have only lived where we are for about 7 months or I would agree with you.
Both of the stories I told were of two different residencies.
It's late here too, I'm a night owl though so I understand.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Exactly what I said. I know what its like to be child seeing these things as long as I can help it they should not have to just "deal" with it.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm finding out I still have my 'touch' about knowing when I'm going to run in to someone I haven't seen in years.

The other day I had a co-worker pop into my mind that I hadn't thought about in a couple of years. I was just wondering how she was doing because I had lost her contact info after she moved out of state.

Okay, so today I went to pick up a few groceries and as I walked up to the door, this lady walks past me and we both sort of did a double take at the same time. It was her!!
I didn't know she had moved back! We stood there and caught up on each other's life for a few minutes and then gave each other our contact info.

I was floored! This happens to me all the time! Why do I always get these long lost friends in my mind just a couple of days before I see them in person?!

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: winterf

We have only lived where we are for about 7 months or I would agree with you.
Both of the stories I told were of two different residencies.
It's late here too, I'm a night owl though so I understand.

Oh, I'm not leaving yet. Just saying why no one else was posting right now.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
What kind of OBE experiences have you had, then I'll let you rest. Read some through the thread when you have time.
You'll love it!!!!!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Those are pretty simple actually. They happened a lot when I was kid between 5-8 approximately.
Usually I would just get up and go around my house at the time I don't think I realized what was happening I think I just thought they were really strange dreams. The first spirits I saw was during one they didn't pay me any attention though but at that young it freaked me out I remember running to my moms room and trying to wake her and it was like I wasn't even there.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This happens to me also not just people though, songs, movies ect. Too.
I'll think of a song singing it in my head and bam it comes on the radio.

I have read some of the pages the first few anyways. It is very interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join