It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you very much for your reply and encouragement. I had the same thoughts in regard to posting the experiences… that possibly through others I might see the occurrences from different perspectives (I have researched the nature of them but no matter how many answers I might be able to put together it feels like I'm tumbling deeper into the rabbit hole). I would post them in this thread but in it's entirety it is a series of interconnected events that I think would stand better in a thread of their own (which I'm working towards).

Thank you again for your welcome, reply, and encouragement.
edit on 16-11-2013 by Strayed because: Spelling.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I've been sick all weekend. Sorry for letting the thread go for a couple of days.

Just to give it a bump, I will update you on my bathroom ghost.

Ever since it pushed the shower curtain in on me, and I told it not to touch me, it hasn't been back. The lights haven't flickered... nothing!

That seems strange to me. It was happening everyday for so long, and after that... nothing.

Did I scare it away? Did it leave because it saw it couldn't feed on my fear (because I had none)?

Strange! Very strange!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Don't forget to listen in on the show tonight. Darkblade71 will be talking about his thread in how he became a medium. And I think he will be mentioning this one too.

Sounds like a great show!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Join the OOB crew TONIGHT as they discuss the weird and wonderful world of ATS....

SHOW HOSTS: NoRegretsEver, Wrabbit2000, Above Board, ImaMarty, and Druid42 SHOW GUESTS: Bigfatfurrytexan, Darkblade71, Destinyone, and Zarniwoop

Show times Monday 10 pm GMT (UK), 11 pm CET (Europe Monday 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America) Tuesday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

Out of The Box

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
back when i was 15=16- (reading a bunch of philosophers including Hegel, Heideggar et al) & 17 when i joined the Army... i was doing astral projection on a regular basis.

while at Ft Jackson in a clerk-typist school... i did an astral projection that had the whole company at C-16-4 all agog about a 'ghost' that was walking on the roof of the Barracks i was assigned to.'
I secretly told a fellow Army Private ...P Newsome from Bethesda MD that i would do a AP that night...

i used the highly charged experience of washing windows, just that day (a saturday), on the 2nd story from a small 5' roof that was above the 1st floor but below the 2nd story windows...as the emotional charge needed to Astral Project

... it was rather a challenge to be a vegetarian in boot-camp & AIT school ....

Later on i got into Scrying... all this was during the 3 years in the Army

still later... i lived a hippy lifestyle up in DC as an anti-war vetern and attuned myself to the 'safe-house" Commune's Shamanic story-teller & visionary.... that's where the 'seed' of what turned out to be 911 was first told to a small group of mostly Commune residents with one shady character(likely Jewish or Arab) that found our safe-house after finishing a month long 'Study' at the brain-research Lab also in Bethesda, Maryland

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

That's amazing!

I've had others ask if people could see or hear the spirit of a person doing AP. I have read they could. Your experience validates that claim.

I've read some, and seen videos about the experiments the military used on people being able to listen in on conversations with the enemy. Wild!

Thanks for sharing with us, and welcome to the thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
A couple of months ago, the bugger really scared me. I had just gotten into bed and relaxed when something hit the bed from underneath so hard it bumped up a bit and jolted me up! I was freaked and mad at the same time. I knew it wanted me to be scared. My adrenaline was high but I staved off the fear and was adamant with disapproval like a getting angry with a mischievous child. I mentally told it to leave. I checked under the bed, nothing of course and I was in the house alone. I smudged the room and slept fine.

Sled735, regarding your experience in the shower and since... it is a mental game of will in a way? Don't most spirits have to obey? I mean, if we really do not want them there, they will leave? Fear invites but we can uninvite? Or is it if they can't get a rise out of us they will give up? Some say we have karma with these spirits. Anyhow, I'll share a dream I had of a demon...

I dreamt that my sister and I were walking in a the city together. I started to feel a horrible dread like something terrible was about to happen. The atmosphere started to darken like a storm was brewing and the wind picked up. My sister walked away with an ugly old man and I knew that wasn't good but I couldnt stop her. I knew I had to take shelter and was looking for some place to go into. I saw a huge ball of ice that was turning and changing from a baby to an old person in seconds and then rotate to be a baby again. The person was suffering terribly. I felt so bad for who ever it was. I found a building to enter and it was a huge dark lobby. The feeling of impending doom was getting worse, yet I knew I couldn't let the fear consume me. Then I saw a demon (dark human shape with classic hallow glowing eyes) coming toward me. I felt a very bad end was near. But, I felt strongly that I didn't want this and I mentally became indignant, looked straight at the demon with concern as to why this being would do this, and then yelled very loudly with strong feeling of will "NO!" and pushed him away. I woke up.

It wasn't a repulsion or rejection in the "NO!" it was more of a confident will in making a choice. It's hard to explain. Kind of like mentally changing the channel. I have had other hell like dreams and got out of them through will/confidence and compassion for the others there instead of concern for my own well being.

The dark side is always looking for a way in, an invitation, an opening. We have to be skillful and diligent to keep them from creating more bad karma. IMHO I think they hate being used for spiritual lessons or compassion practice. I think they try to get us off track but when we turn an encounter into a practice of virtuous mind (generosity in giving food, mental confidence, compassion, selflessness, etc) they are defeated. The Buddhists consider everything that appears (good bad neural) as manifestations of the guru to help teach lessons. When pressed if that's true, they say whether it's true or not, doesn't matter, if it's helpful to think that way then use what works!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
someoneinnyc

A couple of months ago, the bugger really scared me. I had just gotten into bed and relaxed when something hit the bed from underneath so hard it bumped up a bit and jolted me up! I was freaked and mad at the same time. I knew it wanted me to be scared. My adrenaline was high but I staved off the fear and was adamant with disapproval like a getting angry with a mischievous child. I mentally told it to leave. I checked under the bed, nothing of course and I was in the house alone. I smudged the room and slept fine.

YIKES! That would be a very scary experience, I'm sure. I hope you got rid of it for good with the smudging!
But, I think we have to stay strong, as you said below, or they will find a way back in.

Sled735, regarding your experience in the shower and since... it is a mental game of will in a way? Don't most spirits have to obey? I mean, if we really do not want them there, they will leave? Fear invites but we can uninvite? Or is it if they can't get a rise out of us they will give up? Some say we have karma with these spirits. Anyhow, I'll share a dream I had of a demon...

I don't think spirits HAVE to obey. I think is all boils down to who has the strongest will. They may go into hiding, but until something is done to help them cross over, or, in the case of demons, go back to the lower levels, they will still be around... lurking... waiting for the right opportunity to "come out and play" again.

I dreamt that my sister and I were walking in a the city together. I started to feel a horrible dread like something terrible was about to happen. The atmosphere started to darken like a storm was brewing and the wind picked up. My sister walked away with an ugly old man and I knew that wasn't good but I couldnt stop her. I knew I had to take shelter and was looking for some place to go into. I saw a huge ball of ice that was turning and changing from a baby to an old person in seconds and then rotate to be a baby again. The person was suffering terribly. I felt so bad for who ever it was. I found a building to enter and it was a huge dark lobby. The feeling of impending doom was getting worse, yet I knew I couldn't let the fear consume me. Then I saw a demon (dark human shape with classic hallow glowing eyes) coming toward me. I felt a very bad end was near. But, I felt strongly that I didn't want this and I mentally became indignant, looked straight at the demon with concern as to why this being would do this, and then yelled very loudly with strong feeling of will "NO!" and pushed him away. I woke up.

It wasn't a repulsion or rejection in the "NO!" it was more of a confident will in making a choice. It's hard to explain. Kind of like mentally changing the channel. I have had other hell like dreams and got out of them through will/confidence and compassion for the others there instead of concern for my own well being.

I think the baby in the ball turning into an old man, then a baby again, was describing reincarnation.
I also think you met a demon (maybe the one under your bed) on the astral plane. You showed a very strong will to push him away. I hope this worked in real life as well.

The dark side is always looking for a way in, an invitation, an opening. We have to be skillful and diligent to keep them from creating more bad karma. IMHO I think they hate being used for spiritual lessons or compassion practice. I think they try to get us off track but when we turn an encounter into a practice of virtuous mind (generosity in giving food, mental confidence, compassion, selflessness, etc) they are defeated. The Buddhists consider everything that appears (good bad neural) as manifestations of the guru to help teach lessons. When pressed if that's true, they say whether it's true or not, doesn't matter, if it's helpful to think that way then use what works!

Yes, I'll take what works!

Thank you for sharing with us. Good to see people are still visiting the thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Sled: This past week, nearly every night has had vivid dreams I could remember. Last night's was pretty strange. My 'role' I was playing in the dream was a CIA agent partnered with an British intelligence agent. A Russian couple ran a restaurant and owned an airfield in some snowy wasteland, and we took it over. The man had a hideously deformed mouth. Once we had subdued them, we began bugging the phones and installing other spy gadgets in their home. During this, the man managed to get out a distress call and soon after a Russian response team parachuted into the area and rounded up everyone at the airfield. Their leader told everyone they wouldn't be harmed, and the Russian man pointed out myself and the MI6 agent. I knew we were in trouble, but the leader still promised he wasn't going to kill us. We were led to a deep shaft that had been dug through the snow and ice and into the ground and were told to get in, if we could dig our way back out, we would be allowed to live. I refused, but ended up jumping in, and then they started to bury us inside...

I knew there was very little hope of surviving that as it was a long way up, in the cold, with no supplies, and thankfully the dream broke away from that scenario and I found myself reading biographical information on the two agents. The one that I was acting as didn't make it out of there, having died in 1950 when the dream took place, while the MI6 agent apparently did as his death date was in the '70s. After that, it bounced back to the snowy airfield and I saw how the MI6 agent had escaped, and I also saw a muddy skeletal body that was apparently me/the CIA agent.

I also may have had an encounter of a paranormal nature the other night. It was late at night, dark outside, I was bringing some cans out into the garage from upstairs. The stair way has maybe 6 steps, then a landing, then another 6 steps. As I got to the landing and was looking down the remaining stairs, I for some reason was thinking 'what if someone was hiding under the stairs' or something to that effect. I started going down the stairs, and for some reason it was so dark I became unsure of how many stairs I had stepped on. The last step was completely obscured in darkness, and I knew it didn't feel right but I tried to step down to the floor, and instead barely got my foot on that shadowed step, luckily I was able to grab onto the railing or else I would have fallen.

I've lived here for at least 7 years and haven't had much if any trouble with those stairs, including going up and down them at night. Maybe it was just super dark that night, but I can't help but wonder if it wasn't some thing underneath the stairs since I strangely thought about that, and if it had obscured the stair in an attempt to frighten or injure me.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DaringDo

That is a very detailed dream. Seems you are remembering a past life, IMO. What a terrible way to die!
I believe the more horrible deaths are the ones we remember because they leave such a "scar" on us.

WOW! Sorry you recalled that.

You never can tell about the stairs. Our "high alert" warning will go off when something is amiss. Glad you didn't fall.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Darkblade71, when will you be discussing this thread on the radio show? I don't want to miss it.

Do you have any particular member's post you will be discussing, or what?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

After writing that post, I had to go up and down the stairs a few times. I tried to recreate the conditions, but the only way it seems like that final step would be pitch black like it was would be if the nightlight under the stairs had been out or otherwise obscured.
Very weird.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I've had several events happen. The most personal one was three days after my mother passed away. I was staying at my father's house to keep him company and make sure he was ok. I was sleeping down stairs on the floor while my son was sleeping on the couch next to me. My father was upstairs in his room.
I woke up from a static sound in my ear. I could almost hear words behind the static but could not make out the words. I sat up fast and confused. I first checked my son on the couch; he was still sleeping sound. I sat there confused from the static noise. The next moment I heart foot steps on the wood floors in the kitchen. I could hear the foot steps go upstairs and I was looking at the stair case but didn't see anyone. This was all happening fast and wasn't grasping or thinking straight. I then heard the foot steps on the wood floors upstairs. I immediately thought my father had to be up. Even though, thinking back, they were not his foot steps. The next moment I heard a door slam loudly that seemed to echo throughout the house. It startled me and without thinking I ran upstairs to my father's bedroom to check on him. The first thing I noticed was all of the door were open. I didn't see a door that could have slammed shut. Plus, the door I heard slam sounded to be an old door with a latch. Even the latch echoed. I stepped into my father's room; he was laying down and I wasn't sure if he was awake or not. It didn't look like he'd been up walking around. I called to him and said "Dad, are you awake?" He was awake and his voice sounded confused as well. I asked him if he was alright and he answered yes. At that point I didn't know what to make out of everything I had just experienced. As I turned around to go back down stairs I happened to say to my father "I'm sorry but I thought I heard a door slam". As soon as I said that my father rose up from his bed fast and asked surprised "You heard that too?" I answered "yes". Then he said "I swore I had to have imagined that. The door slammed in my room but that was no door in this house". We both were speechless for a while. I didn't know what to say and went down stairs. minutes later he came down stairs too. His eyes were tearing. He told me he thought he heard footsteps before the mysterious door slammed. I told him I heard the footsteps as well. We both agreed the door echoed through out the house and it didn't sound like a door that was in his home. If we both had not experienced the same thing I really would have passed it off as my imagination.

I also had a good friend commit suicide. He had called me before he hung himself. He didn't tell me he was going to kill himself when he called. I found out the following day. I felt guilty that I didn't hear the despair in his voice. For years I felt guilty and prayed he was ok and in a good place. One night I prayed so hard for a sign to let me know he was alright and happy. I prayed for a sign of a baby bunny. We had found a baby bunny together not long before he died. The next day a friend gave me a puzzle for no reason at all..... it was of a baby bunny

I've had several other experiences but I can share them later on...

peace to all.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Jacker44
reply to post by sled735

I've had several events happen. The most personal one was three days after my mother passed away. I was staying at my father's house to keep him company and make sure he was ok. I was sleeping down stairs on the floor while my son was sleeping on the couch next to me. My father was upstairs in his room.
I woke up from a static sound in my ear. I could almost hear words behind the static but could not make out the words. I sat up fast and confused. I first checked my son on the couch; he was still sleeping sound. I sat there confused from the static noise. The next moment I heart foot steps on the wood floors in the kitchen. I could hear the foot steps go upstairs and I was looking at the stair case but didn't see anyone. This was all happening fast and wasn't grasping or thinking straight. I then heard the foot steps on the wood floors upstairs. I immediately thought my father had to be up. Even though, thinking back, they were not his foot steps. The next moment I heard a door slam loudly that seemed to echo throughout the house. It startled me and without thinking I ran upstairs to my father's bedroom to check on him. The first thing I noticed was all of the door were open. I didn't see a door that could have slammed shut. Plus, the door I heard slam sounded to be an old door with a latch. Even the latch echoed. I stepped into my father's room; he was laying down and I wasn't sure if he was awake or not. It didn't look like he'd been up walking around. I called to him and said "Dad, are you awake?" He was awake and his voice sounded confused as well. I asked him if he was alright and he answered yes. At that point I didn't know what to make out of everything I had just experienced. As I turned around to go back down stairs I happened to say to my father "I'm sorry but I thought I heard a door slam". As soon as I said that my father rose up from his bed fast and asked surprised "You heard that too?" I answered "yes". Then he said "I swore I had to have imagined that. The door slammed in my room but that was no door in this house". We both were speechless for a while. I didn't know what to say and went down stairs. minutes later he came down stairs too. His eyes were tearing. He told me he thought he heard footsteps before the mysterious door slammed. I told him I heard the footsteps as well. We both agreed the door echoed through out the house and it didn't sound like a door that was in his home. If we both had not experienced the same thing I really would have passed it off as my imagination.

I wonder if maybe the "conditions" were right that night for you and your father to have heard the residual footsteps of a former owner of the house, and the door was one that used to be there with a lock?
Your mother was probably there too, in spirit, and maybe her connection to the spiritual realm, and to both of you, allowed you to hear it clearly. Just a thought.
Sometimes when someone dies they will stay around for several days before crossing over completely to make sure their loved ones are okay.

By the way, I'm sorry for your loss. How long has it been since she passed?

How old is the house? Is your dad the original owner?

I also had a good friend commit suicide. He had called me before he hung himself. He didn't tell me he was going to kill himself when he called. I found out the following day. I felt guilty that I didn't hear the despair in his voice. For years I felt guilty and prayed he was ok and in a good place. One night I prayed so hard for a sign to let me know he was alright and happy. I prayed for a sign of a baby bunny. We had found a baby bunny together not long before he died. The next day a friend gave me a puzzle for no reason at all..... it was of a baby bunny

I've heard many psychic/mediums say that just because someone commits suicide doesn't mean that person goes to a bad place. They just have to finish their lessons on a different realm, which can be more difficult, and take longer.
Guilt will destroy a person; it serves no good purpose.
His decision to end his life was HIS decision, not yours.
Release the guilt, and know that this person does not want you or anyone he cared for to carry a burden for the decision HE made. YOU are not at fault.

The bunny puzzle validated that he heard you, and sent you the sign you asked for. Now you can stop worrying about him, and move on without the guilt.
How freakin' cool is that?! I love it!!!

I've had several other experiences but I can share them later on...

Please do.

I appreciate you sharing your experiences with us. Welcome to the thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you for your reply. My mother has been deceased for 15 years now. My father has lived in the house for over 50 years. He is the 3rd owner. The house is 120 years old. We do know that an elderly lady had passed away in it before my parents moved in. My mother passed away in the home too. A very odd thing... my father was working under the house, in the crawl space; working on the water pipes when I was about 5 years old and found a grave in the crawl space. We never found out who the bones belonged to.

The day I received the puzzle, I did start feeling better in regards to my friend. To me, it was confirmation he's in a good place.

Now, this next event still gives me goose bumps. In 1998, I had such a vivid bad dream that my husband woke me up because I was screaming. I remembered being with another lady, which I didn't know, and I saw a city crumbling. Dust and papers were flying, I saw fire and people running. I also saw 3 rockets. 2 going in the same direction, 1 turned and went another way. When I woke up I drew on paper what I saw. I drew 2 buildings, the rockets and smoke. 3 years later 9/11 happened and it was so much like reliving my dream. I still have the paper drawing, and the buildings and all look the same.

Lately I've been dreaming the same dream which isn't a good one.
I don't believe in dreams coming true or anything like that. But since the 9/11 one was so close it creeps me out.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacker44

I had a friend who dreamed of 9-11 before it happened too. I've read others' account of dreaming about it here on ATS also.

I think some people either cross the timelines during their sleep and see these future events, or they are shown to certain people as a warning.

My friend at work had these prophetic dreams quite often. He came in one night in terrible shape. I asked what was wrong, and he shared his dream with me.

He moved out of state soon after this dream. I don't know for sure if he left because of the dream, or other circumstances influenced him. But, he moved to an area that, in my opinion, is much more prone for his dream to come true than where he lived at the time.
But, they say we will be drawn to where we are supposed to be during a major event, so...

Thanks for coming back. Got more?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Because I have so much to type I just copied part of my post from my thread . Here it is:

I went through the spiritual gifts class at a large Church in Memphis that the Pastor wanted to see me in person afterwards. He explaine to me I had the gift of "Prophecy". He explained that he didn't mean that I could predict the future or see the end times but that I have the ability to read people, to feel emotions from others and interpret them. My friend and one of his professors say I am an "Empath". I have read up on it and that seems pretty much spot on except there is more to the puzzle. I will start by giving a little history:
When I was a child as far back as 6 or 7 years old I remember vividly feeling very uneasy at certain times and a rather paranormal event always followed my feelings. Too many to list but one example I never slept, my brain was always going a thousand miles an hour. Even though my mind was scattered I took in everything and remembered it well. One night I awoke to the sounds of a woman screaming in my head. It was so loud that it physically hurt me. My parents woke up to see what was wrong and they said they could not hear it. I cried for hours because I could hear her scream in pain. When I was almost asleep in my parents room a loud bang was heard by my parents outside their bedroom door and when my father investigated we all heard an older man laughing in the kitchen. There was no one there. They even called the police who found nothing. I would sleep walk often, and my parents said I used to always tell them stories about how I left my body at night and went "swimming" through the sky. I can still remember an old man in my sleep teaching me how to swim through the air and I did every night. I would swim to friends and family's homes.
When I was 8 years old my mother and I were on our way home from the nursing home where her mother was. I started to cry and when my mother asked what was wrong I told her I felt really aweful that my tummy felt bad. She asked how bad and I said it feels like it does when I'm at the doctors office or about to get a spanking. She explained that was butterflies in my tummy but had no idea why. When we walked in the door at home the phone was ringing. It was the nursing home telling my mom that her mother was dead.
Things like that have happened to me ever since. Every time someone I know is about to die I feel it. When I meet someone for the first time I can tell you within a minute or two if that person was genuine or full of mess. It cost me a lot of friends as a teenager because I could feel their feelings towards me. I was right 100 % of the time. I can feel when someone is lying. I have to be there with them to tell though. I go on ghost hunting trips often and it's weird that the people I go with swear that they can go somewhere multiple times and get nothing but have me with them and they pick up several things every time. When I go into some places I can get aweful uneasy feelings about the places. Only in certain places though.
I used to have the best luck in the world. I had the same job for years, was saved from death twice, I would go into an ATM and there would be $20, $60, even $100 already sitting in the ATM. I got out of my car in Heber Springs Arkansas one day and found a $100 bill on the ground. These things never happen anymore. I have been laid off from jobs 7 times since 2003, I never find things anymore. I have the worst luck now of anyone. I have friends that will not hang anymore because they think I'm cursed.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Too many awesome stories to read right now. Definite star + flag + bookmark for later reading.

I will share some personal experiences I've had growing up.

When I was 6, my parents and I (only child) moved into a house in Central FL. The 2nd night there I was sleeping facing the wall. At about 2:30 AM I suddenly woke to a paralyzing fear. I could not move nor speak loudly. There was a feeling of a presence in the room with me but I was too afraid to turn around. After a couple of minutes of laying there in silence, I felt something touch the top of my head and glide down the back of my neck & to my shoulder. I was so afraid to move, but after about a minute I finally mustered enough courage to turn around only to see nothing there. My bedroom door was closed the entire time.

A few years later, I had some friends staying over for the night. We began talking about ghosts & I had the idea of turning off all the lights in the house & taking pictures of all the rooms. After we got the film developed, in one of the pictures there is an obvious silhouette of a person standing in a doorway leading from the living room back to the sun/florida room. It looks like a glowing orange/yellow glowing figure outlining the head/shoulders/arms and fades away around the waist. It was the eeriest thing I've ever seen.

Since then, I've spent some time at a friend's place who's said his trailer he lives in was bought from a nun. She took all of her belongings after moving out but left one hand made cross. It is a piece of metal wrapped inside a copper coil. She said for him to hold onto it & that he will need it.

We soon discovered why.

One night I was staying there by myself as my friend was away. I was the only person in the trailer at the time, and it is just a small travel trailer probably 8x20. Anyway, I was laying in my bed reading J.R.R. Tolkiens' Drizzt D'ourden series when I heard the distinct sound of footsteps. Whatever it was walked from out of the bathroom down to my bedroom.

About a month later, my friend had a girlfriend over & they were in the bedroom while I was laying on the couch outside the bedroom. We were all asleep when suddenly I heard the footsteps again. I opened my eyes, and through the blackness of the room I could see a very large, dark shadow approaching me. I called out for them to wake up & they opened the door & the figure vanished. It was about 7' tall.

A few months go by and I move out but my friend & his girlfriend were having a conversation with me about strange things happening & they said on two different occasions, they've seen this large dark shadow seemingly sprinting toward them after they've been woken up from having nightmares.

Since then, I have only encountered strange random noises in my apartment alone at night with a sense of a fearful presence in the room with me.

I am not sure what to make of it. It could be instances of sleep apnea/night terrors with being paralyzed between states of consciousness & unconsciousness. But there is no denying that I took a picture of what looks very much like an apparition. Unfortunately, after moving around the state I've since lost the picture.

Thanks for reading this, I know it is long but I enjoy sharing my story. The hairs on my skin stand up every time I do.
edit on 24-11-2013 by Kevinquisitor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevinquisitor

Welcome to you and Christian Voice. And thank you for the flag and star... deeply appreciated.

I am heading out the door right now for work, but I'll reply a.s.a.p. Thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm sorry to put you two new posters off on a reply, but I had to work overtime this morning, and now I have to go to bed.

I have a response for both of you, but it will probably be tomorrow before I have time to post. I'll have to sleep later than usual today, so no time when I get up either.

Check back tomorrow, and hopefully, I'll have a response up. Both stories are VERY interesting.

Thanks again for sharing.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I have decided to share an experience that has been haunting my dreams for some time now, in hopes that it may help. (Boy, I hope I don't regret this....)
When we bought our home 16 years ago, it came with a young, wild cat. It took many months, but we finally tamed the little cross-eyed guy.
Last summer my husband backed the UTV up without checking to see if Knarley was laying in his favorite spot, behind the tire.....
Most cats run off to die. He came to our front porch...a good 100 feet away, somehow managing to climb three steps...and that's where I found him.
He couldn't pick his head up, but he could move it enough to look at me...and I knew he was suffering terribly.
It would have taken at least an hour to get him to a vet in the nearest town, and I knew he wouldn't make it.
My husband laid him in the yard and did the humane thing...and he was gone.
His body was violently reacting, so I got a towel and we held him as still as we could for what seemed like an eternity, and then... the moving seemed to concentrate in his heart area...for a good 40 seconds or more....like a high-speed vibration.....and then it passed through the palm of my hand that was over his heart. It felt like an electrical jolt, kind of....without the 'shock'.
I felt a life..a soul..a spirit...pass through my body.
I am not a stranger to witnessing death, but I don't know how to process this. I can push it out of my mind when I'm awake, but not when I'm sleeping- so I obviously need to deal with this; but I don't know how.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, and, no; I don't feel better.
Nugget
edit on 100000022America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: Correct spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join