It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hi all,
I just wanted to let you know that the reason I ended up here on this site "A strange feeling in the air” is back. I woke up for no apparent reason at 5:00am (I normally sleep till about 8:00am) with such a feeling of an impending event (not doom.) I just want to crawl back into bed and pull the covers over my eyes till tomorrow.

I had a few odd dreams of being in a strange cityscape with a very large platform or park like place nestled between widely spread apart buildings that were designed to work with nature. Rather soothing place but, everyone was on alert because something was coming towards the earth this city was on and nobody knew what it was. there were theories of a one million ship fleet of Aliens hovering and then there was the Asteroids which were coming directly at earth and nobody knew if the Aliens were there to help the earth avoid these asteroids (which turn into meteors when they enter the Atmosphere or something close to that) anyhow, The other thing was that this subculture was saying that these Aliens were actually the ones that were steering the asteroids towards us in an effort to seem like the good guys as they would blow a few of them up on the way in. I think the proof they used was that they could easily catch all the asteroids if they were capable of flying so close to the sun.

Obviously all this reading has gotten to my psyche a little and I must start doing some body exercise and remember that I have one.

The other thing is that this dream state was waking some ancient knowledge up inside my head. I had a feeling of relief because I didn't have to keep the lid on so damn tight anymore. It was like the information that was shared with me by the time warp Lizard-man was soon going to be able to come out in a form of communication. Possibly even here, and with words, to start!

This takes me back to when I was studying my spiritual stuff which I guess I can tell you know is the teachings of Melchizedek who was the King of Salem when Abram was also king in is neck of the woods. He honoured God or the divine with every breath of his being. God saw how he glorified him and stated that all saints and Prophets sent of God would come and praise god after the order of Melchizedek. Melchizedek taught Abram how to do it and God was pleased with Abrams readiness to please the lord but, the lord had to test him as Abram still hung on to beliefs that would separate him from God. Thus, God’s order to kill his son which, never came to pass because Abram was willing to do it, and was spared the pain because of it. He was then renamed Abraham and appointed father of the Jewish people and they in turn were made to be the favourites of God all because one man was so ready to turn everything around even give up his kingdom and his son to be right with god. (Find this kind of devotion today. It is there mostly here but, difficult to find.) Even Jesus praised his father after the order of Melchizedek but, alas as so many of this world do not understand the implicated meanings of it. It has not been made an importance in religion today but, God still thinks so, yes even today. Here is a link as to the basics of the Melchizedek way.
Here is a link as to the basics of the Melchizedek way.
Melchizedek Teaching and much more if you dare to read it.

So with that all said and done I guess that I woke up feeling that these certain truths were put together and being prepared to be common knowledge to all but, be aware that not all will take kindly to information like this as the ones who have a God of Money and the ones who have a god of Getting even and so on will not see the simplicity that we all get along.

Have you ever imagined what the world would be like if there was total peace. First off this entire generation and all subsequent generation (except for those who can and are willing to embrace a new age of reason would have nothing to war about become bored and start another war. This is the world we live in today. Peace is not possible because there are too many tribes who believe their way is the only way (OH’ I can hear it coming that I think this way is the only way. That is not true but, I do think that it is the best way I have ever entertained and I too try to engage of sense of God in every breath.)
edit on 23-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Added melchizedek link

edit on 23-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Anyhow I am saying that change is coming and I do not know what kind but, I can easily sense it is spiritual in nature and some of the people here will be in shock because they do not have the background or the openness to assemble what is happening let alone understand and accept. People are so hungry for peace within. I they dealt with that peace in the world would follow

And yes from the dream science has now gone and proved that reality does not exist and the only reality that you can not take apart outside of personal opinion and certainly not wit empirical evidence is spirituality. I find this so funny. Science has talked its way out of existence and right into the hands of spirituality. Isn’t that a blast?

Here are some supporting links and there are plenty more for the curious;
1. Nobel Prize winning physicists have proven beyond doubt the physical world is one large sea of energy that flashes into and out of being, over and over again.

2. There is still no convincing answer to the question of how, as the physicist Vlatko Vedral put it in his essay ‘What life wants’ for this magazine, one might reconcile biology and quantum physics in order to explain the ‘purposefulness’ of living things.
Anyhow I am saying that change is coming and I do not know what kind but, I can easily sense it is spiritual in nature and some of the people here will be in shock because they do not have the background or the openness to assemble what is happening let alone understand and accept. People are so hungry for peace within. IF they dealt with that peace in the world would follow

And yes from the dream science has now gone and proved that reality does not exist and the only reality that you can not take apart outside of personal opinion and certainly not wit empirical evidence is spirituality. I find this so funny. Science has talked its way out of existence and right into the hands of spirituality. Isn’t that a blast?

edit on 23-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: had to move a paragraph to this page as I was out of room

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
are you trying to add more credibility to this prophecy thing.... O.O You woke up to give this message to me. I told a couples about the prophecy that i have been shown and omg. You resonated with it. Completely. When i do this i will come and save you all. And we will go to the mountains together. I hope we are the ones. I hope. We can save everyone we care about.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BewilderedandAmused

This is being said carefully, for all the suffering is real and we need to stop believing we can't start to address it, for a loving family would put that as the first priority.

But, I think something is going to happen, or is happening too. That more and more are waking up to some degree, and greater will yet be coming, means change has to come. Awakening means more than seeing through the world, but having the programs shed, seeing its not ISMS, and touching base on soul stone, it means meeting yourself, it means dropping form. It means remembering, becoming, being, for we have always been.

The first thing I wrote is to counter this part for no matter what we should always be filled with compassion for others. Yet at the same time, the outer workings of this coloring book are irrelevant to me, as its the inner walk we're doing as we overcome faults or attempt to stand still and bring in the positive energy or parts of self from on high to help, and from Source.

I wonder how soon we're going to the next step and if that going to the next step is a part of earth or being whisked out of body? While here, we are only visitors in this realm, like stopping at the inn and the stay is short. So do not fear the body or the material, for its not real, its like clay/dust that can be shaped by Family and even our own patterns of thoughts.

What would happen to this world, if smaller areas, say 3000-5000 people, and bigger areas, (dividing up into villages of smaller amounts), started making it an issue to outflow abundance, by first living it with your dreams, seeing it and believing we are meant to be positive helpers. Bringing some goals to fruition, that deal with abilities to organize with others, problem solve, work on sharing, getting small businesses going, organic inexpensive foods, farms (even city blocks with cooperative people could be producing a million pounds of produce and fish with aquaponics, to share, with weekly deliveries to every person on a fixed income in the area!)

What if, in 3000 people, everyone worked at making everyone stronger and more abundant, and helping everyone who was shut in or marginal, poor, single families, handicapped, who needed the food delivered weekly, was also helped into small buinesses, and volunteers to help them run it? What if people just thought, life is about giving? And if we do this, in every cluster of say 3000 people, the many can overcome all obstacles and assist everyone to live with dignity and participate in some way, to enrich and give voice to all? To not follow any ISMS, but follow love and goodness.

The thing is, I keep getting that while I form ideas that just flow out, not even sure how long I will be here. Will all this happen here, or is there a next step associated with all these ideas.

When we wake up, to the degree the world isn't serving us, as we need to start implenting the solutions, will we still be here?

I really feel something is going to happen too, but what? Its as if, the realm doesnt count, the workings they do with it, their fascist goals doesnt count, the people in it, and all of nature, COUNTS. Life counts. And its as if the dough is rising, the yeast is making everything rise up, but for what......?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Is this earth and realm the place where we transition from the problems to the solutions and putting our whole into it? If its the next step and a different realm, how do we transition? If its this one, it would take many waking up and ready to work on behalf of others and get their areas loving, and as if one family, all at once. I don't believe in martyrs.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

IM gunna need your adress and all of your adresses when this goes down. Because i will take you to that city. I know what must be done and it will be dangerous. If it us that can open the gates. We will prepare the weapon. And open the mountains for everyone here. Then high tail it there and seal the gate.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
everything is a little emotional for me. Iv been kinda constantly crying a bit. Those dreams. My dreams and your dreams.

I feel like a new person since i had this complete awakening and realization of what has to be done.

I would like to think im going insane. But to many signs are pointing. Wild, Your post will stun the others when they see it tomorrow. It will blow them away. If all of this is true. Will you guys help me accomplish my mission?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

What is the mission? Are you referring to a transition phase?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I do not know quite why but, your writing made my body weap and my heart sing at the same time.

God Bless you and the rest of us becuase the time is now. I feel it!

Paul

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for your welcoming responses.

I do think that the transition will take time and that the preconceived mapping must continue for now until there are many imprisoned and many hurt. Mainly the tide will not turn till the least of al of us reaches up and asks. But, can we have or even know inner peace with all we have done. Will be have it or like in the time of Moses will this generation have to die out before the new world is visible.

According to the Bible references we who are conscious of the change and help it along in what ever way we can will live with God among us for 1,000 years when (for a brief time) the old thinking comes back but, it is quickly put asunder and then the New Jerusalem comes down from the sky and we climb aboard and the planet is at its end.

Unity_99 I think this is what you might be picking up on when you talk of whether it is here or somewhere else or now, future or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

It was all fuzzy but, I believe the mission is that the world wakes up into another level of living which does not know seperation or differences betwen peoples as races accept what ought to be celebrated.

I am not sure how else to put it. Yes it is a spiritual shift of manifest proportion!

Paul

Your great with all your "eager to" energy. Glad to know your here.

Paul

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I just read my post and I must have been half asleep as I reapeted myself and so on. At least it appears everyone got the menaing.

Again thank God for this site.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I feel this transition or growth factor is occurring all over the planet and something will happen. But in the short run, thinking of others and communication is something that we all can build bridges and work with, every skill we're developing in soul, involves communication. And even if we're really trying to work on major flaws and dust off the mud caked on us, we're still needing to grow communicating out of love for another and not control of them.
We're soon going to approach the next step in some way, that I don't know the details of, but feel its all part of the plan for earth now. And it feels soon to me, and to not see negative, (if around us we must see what is to navigate it and be competent) but indwell Love and Peace and positivity. Wear that shield. Faith in Goodness is a very good thing too.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hey Sled, congrats on your year long thread, good job!

I stop in and read it often

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Hi Darkblade71. I just became a member recently. However, I was reading this thread, and your posts, before I joined.
I would like to tell you how much I enjoyed your stories, but you suddenly stopped posting. I won't ask why. Life happens, I guess. But I am curious to know if you have had any further incidents at the building you manage?

It's good to see you back on the thread. I'm sure Sled will appreciate you stopping in to congratulate her.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

There have been several things with the building,kind of ongoing but long term events since I stopped writing about it. Another death down that hallway, a baby, they ruled it SIDS. Work has been just crazy though so I have not had a lot of time to sit down and write much.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I'm sorry to hear about the baby.

I hope you can find time to post what has happened soon. I, for one, would love to have an update on that place.

Thank you for responding to my question.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
just wait for sled and roxanne to see your post wild. They will trip hard on it trust me. That dreams basically is saying that in the future you get picked up by me in my spaceship, brought to that atlantean underground water city. With like mechanics with the tides pulling back and forth to power the city. The city will be lite up when we go there. And it will be a beautiful city. With water recreation and stuff people swimming.

Everyone tho would know about the aliens what evils they are doing. I would make sure the people knew who was doing this and the importance of understanding and honesty. How such things can cause such horrors. The people we could of saved would of been much more. But thats all we could grab at the time. and you know what thats fine with me. At least humanity can live on.

According to Cayce and others, something called the Hall of Records is buried in a chamber between the Great Pyramid and Sphinx. Sonic and Radar devices have shown it, but permission to excavate has been denied. Peniel was to open these records, and access the Atlantean flying vehicle buried under the Sphinx that was used to build the Greater Pyramids, amongst other things, and also used to travel the extensive underground tunnel network and habitable areas of the inner Earth. This was made impossible by the forces who have already found it, can't open it, but know it would completely destroy their life's work of theories about the builders.

According to Cayce and others, something called the Hall of Records is buried in a chamber between the Great Pyramid and Sphinx. Sonic and Radar devices have shown it, but permission to excavate has been denied. Peniel was to open these records, and access the Atlantean flying vehicle buried under the Sphinx that was used to build the Greater Pyramids, amongst other things, and also used to travel the extensive underground tunnel network and habitable areas of the inner Earth. This was made impossible by the forces who have already found it, can't open it, but know it would completely destroy their life's work of theories about the builders. Because of that, and other things, the book was published instead, giving the summarized important details from the Hall of Records. John Peniel was prophesied by many, including Edgar Cayce, who essentially said Jon Peniel (Cayce's prophecy was spoken, not written) would bring messages about the "new order of things", reveal the Hall of Records which was information left for and by "those of that order" (the CLO - Children of the Law of One as it's translated) prior to the apocalypse and return of the Christ. Jon has already made many astonishing prophecies as the world and the human race rapidly deteriorates, socially and physically, from 911 to present events and beyond. Scientists agree, we are in grave trouble that is not likely to be able to be reversed (from CNN and other sources). Peniel reminds us that we all die someday, and consciously returning to oneness with God, the Universal Spirit, which we are also part of and is inside and outside us, is are only true salvation, the most important activity anyone can do (either working on themselves or helping others) and saving out eternal souls must be our priority, regardless of our path.

Btw. just for coincidence sake. My name is Christopher.

edit on 23-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

DarkBlade!!!! Hi!!! It's good to see your avatar on the thread again!

Thank you for the congrats. I've missed you here!
I am also interested in hearing about anything new going on.
Sorry about the death of the baby. Do you think it was SIDS, or could it have been something more sinister?

Hey... Don't stay away so long, okay? Happy to know you are still enjoying reading the thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Thanks for your posts, Unity. Good to see you here again too.

You have missed a lot since your last visit (post) way back there in the thread. A lot of different topics being covered, if you ever get bored and need something to read.

Hope you stick around and continue to post.

Now I'm off to read this dream that is supposed to freak me out.

edit on 2/23/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join