It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Conciousness occurs by accepting death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
With all these threads about saving dolphins it really made me appreciate my own conciousness as a human being. So I began to contemplate about the idea of dolphins and humens as compareable, with rights and such. Then I realize a bunch of crazy crazy ideas.

A few things is death and how important it is to accept it and embrace it.
Firstly, nothing truly conscious cannot occur unless there is an acceptance of (getting old and dying).
Humans are naturally miserable creatures (highs and lows of life in another sense)
Dolphins are always happy (nor do they accept the morality of life, cause they are not comparable to human consciousness.
being blind stupid and carefree would be animal quality, (example, adam and eve before the fall, nakedness, in the forest living with the wild as we should do naturally )

Hold on, excuse me as I side track and open a can of delicious ground dolphin

Animals, animals are not up on the evolutionary scale enough for to care about them enough. Although, as a bodybuilder, I do like to eat dead animals, so let me explain a bit further in my conclusion

You cannot be fully concious unless you accept death, my Dog Jack, a dog, does not understand or feel his body becoming order, animals are simply at the moment, as is, tomorrow comes and goes.

If I get a challenge like, "well how do you know what an animal really feels think and acts" I will come over there and force feed you ground dolphin adios

Save the animals because of their beauty, rarity and naturalness that mankind has lost, not because they are doing your income tax

edit on 22-2-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Dolphins know several thousand human words
man knows ZERO dolphin words...

I'm sure their awareness of consciousness is comparable to a christian's in the same ratio...

I'm sure that dolphins that deliberately beach themselves in response to the way man has abused his position in the universe do it out of pure joy...

edit to add
lower on the "evolutionary" scale....?

Have you seen all the threads around here where Christians say there is no such a thing?

edit on 22-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Dolphins know several thousand human words
man knows ZERO dolphin words...

I'm sure there awareness of consciousness is comparable to a christian's in the same ratio...

I'm sure that dolphins that deliberately beach themselves in response to the way man has abused his position in the universe do it out of pure joy...

Yes, but dolphins/ape do not have a mind, in the greek since. Unless you are potentially doing low blows on the christian comment, well I am still waiting for a dolphin to defend himself on ats :?

Because by your standards dolphins should have a 2nd grade level on language arts

edit, are you stereotyping me? I believe so,

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

If a dolphin came on AS you wouldn't understand him, but he would at least understand you....
Low blow on christians?
no
the hubris of christians which you express in your post was legendary before I ever came along

the creator made dolphins complete...man?..haha...not so much

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

If a dolphin came on AS you wouldn't understand him, but he would at least understand you....
Low blow on christians?
no
the hubris of christians which you express in your post was legendary before I ever came along

the creator made dolphins complete...man?..haha...not so much

Huh? maybe if you can complete your own thought I would honestly make a decent discussion , perhaps a dolphin could teach you some more words

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Dolphins are always happy

What makes you say that.?

You cannot be fully concious unless you accept death, my Dog Jack, a dog, does not understand or feel his body becoming order, animals are simply at the moment, as is, tomorrow comes and goes.

Ever read this..Dogs likely born telepathic
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

Dolphins are always happy

What makes you say that.?

Cause I am just trying to see what the dolphin supporters think. At anyrate, what makes you say they are unhappy?

I also heard that cats are telepathic now too....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Well because we are polluting and destroying their homes...? as self aware being they know whats happening .. and they have a universal language... so they can chatter with each other over miles what they are experiencing.
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Well because we are polluting and destroying their homes...?

there is enough ocean and depth to avoid that. I can understand incidents such as the Gulf of mexico oil spill don't get me wrong, I am not anti dolphin (
I am more accurately trying to see what people think of dolphins as.

Yes honestly dolphins, dogs, cats, apes, have an awareness that we may or may not have, making them superior in some ways,. I understand that

Mankind builds society and implements laws
The fact is, is that nature is at war all the time (nature meaning trees, animals, etc)
Nature is a uncontrolled force
Conciousness to an individual person is a controlled force manipulated by thought and mind, imagination, creation

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I think consciousness is a form in many stasis , its awareness on a multilevel , that I think its in every living creature, but the conscious feedback of all those living creatures and plants are different , thats for balancing the cosmos.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I think consciousness is a form in many stasis , its awareness on a multilevel , that I think its in every living creature, but the conscious feedback of all those living creatures and plants are different , thats for balancing the cosmos.

All things that live are conscious agreed but only through a varying amount . Do I care about animals and life? Yes, am I suporior, by all means YES, BUT living like an animal is far more simpler than our current civilization and liviing on a farm, forest, woods would create more peace than urban cities full of costly roads, elites, and banks

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Interesting, but i've drawn the opposite conclusion and consider consciousness as the absolute apprehension of being and it's eternal nature. If i'm part of that being, then I am, in some form or another, eternal, and the recognition of this, to me, means the abolition of death in the same manner that Jesus taught.

So, I suppose there's a certain dualism in the OP idea to where I interpret death as a shift in forms and the acceptance of this is the acceptance of death.

new topics

top topics

join