It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Love The End of All Problems?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

im sorry ophiuchus but u r clearly meaning loving the plus of a creation so unconsciously at least u enjoy the sense of being free from lies ways so u end opposed to truth, im not judging but im just meaning existence that cant b but true

I appreciate your input it helps me understand. 1 really felt LOVE would assit in this universal containment device and thanks for the truth I know what you mean its like I feel a way but there may be a more sinister plot in the air and thats fine. I tend to walk a seperate path from many universal energies not ego related just the way I am, so I tend to feel different then many but I dont look down on what I am learning or feel its impossible to consider its just something in ME feels this universe doesnt want non love force upon ALL* thats all absolutely. You seem to feel or come off more like what is known is known and this is truth and the metaphysical is somewhat fake if not at all existent and I can understand. Thanks for sharing with me.

edit on 2/22/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

truth is beyond all facts so never to mention anywhere but any cant b an absolute lie thing, metaphysic is real u should b more aware of the words u want to use for ur means

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

When I say metaphysical I know its real but to an outside observer its fantacy so this is why I mention the metaphysical example. Like I said I think I am seeing how you think in a black and white mixed way. I ask you what do you feel should help 1 understand better???? Experience or being taught?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

i dont care about what others know or want to, actually from my perspective knowledge is always wrong wether tought or experienced

what is not wrong is learning which can b forced too while learning is the opposite to knowledge since by definition who learn will never know

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

thanks for you and ALL within the ATS interwebs for the updat on LOVE*

Transmitted-------()-------

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join