It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 24: Area 51 Ninja Prescribes Drone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Most of us have taken some pill or pills before. Is the average citizen doing more harm than good with it's current prescriptions? Ultimately, have prescription drugs become more harmful than illicit drugs? Iran's secret weapon comes in the form of Female Ninja warriors, sexy or sad? High-tech surveillance gear used at AREA 51 has me thinking about releasing my own unmanned private drones above the base.  How much time do you think I have until I'm chased after, shot at and/or sealed away for life? We show you a classic National Geographic photo as we understand what and why metal boxes have washed up on our own beaches.  What's your theory? We'll be on twitter for when your ready. Enjoy the show! 

Thread The Pandemic of Prescription Drugs

Thread Area 51 Installation

VIDEO Aerial fly Through

Thread Paparazzi "to deploy unmanned drones"

Thread Texas Sheriff's office receives weaponizable drone, alarms local news station

Thread Amazing Nat Geo Photo

Thread Here's an update on the "strange metal boxes washed up on Oregon beach"

edit on 12-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
too rushed..

worse ATS recap so far..

damn..

And i really like to watch the recaps...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I have to say that I always enjoy and look forward to Bryan's recaps.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yeah, that was a quick one.. You don't do responses anymore?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Are you going to be presenting the videos from now on SO or is this a special once off event?
When i say presenting i mean giving a summary of the video not actually presenting it....although...
edit on 21-2-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Don't listen to them Bryan, they're all angry and bitter! Do you see how entrenched you have become here on ATS?

edit on 21/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I like these Recap Episodes. Keep up the good work.

Is there a way to subscribe to these through the Apple TV like some of the other podcasts you do?
edit on 21-2-2012 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Skep, Very good subject my brother. Concerning prescribed pills, I think they have reached the point where they are actually worse than illegal narcotics. Only because so many more use them, and it's because they have the money and insurance to do so. Both are doing damage to the population, destroying lives and making the drug companies / government richer.

What's worse about the legal narcotics, is that most who use them are raising kids, soccer moms ect, or are contributing to the economy through their jobs and paychecks. I don't think the average person understands just how bad pain medication has effected this Country to date. They hand it out like candy, and it's addictive. Mix it with alcohol, and it's 10 times as addictive. They can enjoy them without going to the hood to buy it.

Great topic though. Looking forward to reading more. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Thank you skeptic Overlord may I have another?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Over already! Eh not bad, just very rushed. I do believe though, that you's should keep the fact hing at the start, and incorporate it into further recaps

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

We tried something new this time and I originally thought I had a lot of content but it did move quickly...You may think this was a Baddmove, but hey I'm only human....we'll a reptilian humanoid that is!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Thx! Remember Got AQuestion or just wanna give me Sh*t? connect with me on Twitter @ATSRecapBryan

If not, then I'll catch ya on the next recap!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Looks like that Bryan guy dropped the ball on adding some responses...He must be taken care of, wait a min - Let's throw him over the imaginary boundary lines at AREA 51....I'll add some to the next one! Thanks Hellas!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

I have a tendency to get entrenched into everything I do! I just need to remember to pull myself out sometimes and breath - its tough living off the land, especially when I wander into Iran in search for those female ninja's or onto secret US military bases where I sneak into animal furs and run wild! as long as I move at light speeds I should be okay!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

Glad you enjoy the recap shows - we enjoy putting them together!

Currently - no apple podcasts are available BUT were working on creating LIVE Ustream videos - more to come so keep those eyes and ears open

Thx for not pushing prescriptions and pushing pixels instead
cool avatar - no that's not a pun LOL

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

I know what you mean. Running through fields at light speed, plucking the fat of the land while avoiding a crack-unit of Ninja trained women is no easy task!
"Are you looking at my onions???" Yes....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
too rushed..

worse ATS recap so far..

damn..

And i really like to watch the recaps...

i came to the comments sections specifically for the same reason

this recap felt too rushed,

normally the host gives some of his views and opinions on the threads...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Regarding Americas unhealthy consumption of pills...

Most people are not aware that the most toxic part of the pill is often the plastic capsule it comes in.

Depending on the brand of capsule, and if your prescription was Generic or Not, you may be consuming a toxic plastic that will never leave your digestive system..or do serious harm over long time use.

The plastic has been known to eat your intestinal lining among other things.. Long term use of medicine period is dangerous. Generic versions of medicine try to cut as much cost as possible, so they use the cheaper plastic.

top topics

join