It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New "Camel Crush Conspiracy" Is it true?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Why is it that mods have seemingly no problem with discussion related to tobacco but yet, will not even allow discussion of other alternative substances?

I do wonder.

This was also my first thought. Legal does not equate to good. Cigarettes are one of the most harmful and addictive drugs on the planet... as is alcohol. Together being responsible for more death, broken families and violence than all the other drugs combined.

What a crazy, backward world we live in!

IRM

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I smoke Camel Menthol Silver, which also have the menthol bead in the filter. I've been smoking them for years (they used to be called Camel Menthol Lights) and I'm alive and well.

This is just another silly urban legend spread by the anti-smoking crowd.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
smoke green instead. way healthier ; )

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GARN40ish
Some people are saying that the cigarette companies are working alongside the elite to help "thin the heard

Why would they want to kill off their customers quicker? That does not sound logical to me. They are in it to make money...Not lose money...

That said, cigarettes in general are "death inducing". Making cigarettes slightly more unhealthy? In hopes of killing off their paying customers quicker? Talk about a bad business model.

It makes no sense to me.

They may very well be more unhealthy than a regular cigarette. But if so, I really doubt it is done to kill off their customers even quicker.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
To the OP you raise a good question.

I smoke 2 packs a day. good ol' winston lights.

But has anyone noticed these marlboro special blends?
What makes them special? And why oh why are they all $1 cheaper than the rest?

You do what you gotta do, but I dunno about this one.

Like I know Pall Mall are just left over marlboros
Those are cheaper. so what gives.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

I'm sure many people have tried biting into those balls. I took out the ball once and popped it on my finger and gave it a lick. It was super mentholy and numbed up my whole mouth.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I love my ciggarettes. I like the ones loaded up with ammonia so the nicoteen gets in my blood faster. I bet the menthol ball has some ammonia in it. Yeah, its a conspiracy to addict us and I don't mind.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Dunhill fine cut blue are my poison of choice, gave them up for about 4 months until i read this thread.

Dammit now i have to think about anything but smoking. i feel my cravings coming back. ahhhh.

Have you noticed that the ad's they have on tv that say smoking is bad actually makes you want to smoke??

I read a thing somewhere (I'm sorry to lazy to look for it and link it at the moment had it bookmarked and had to delete everything) that pretty much said PSAs are funded by the companies you would least expect because of that exact reason....As a smoker or ex smoker you only tend to hear the word cigarette instead of the context it was used in....They can say whatever they want to about em' but if you do/have had smoked your mind links it to pleasure instead of gross black death

After a comment like that I think I need another cigg

edit on 22-2-2012 by PutAQuarterIn because: I do all my best proof reading after hitting enter

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Because that other alternative that you are probably thinking of is apparently illegal under the drug prohibition law, however; U.S. grown tobacco is exempt from this law. The only tobacco that is illegal in the U.S. is the tobacco found in Cuban cigars which doesn't make sense, because after-all it is nothing but better quality tobacco...

Not trying to go off topic but it seems like tobacco in general is just one big conspiracy...
edit on 22-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I have been smoking Camel crush since they came o n to the market. I smoke a pack aday sadly. No ill effects to report here besides the normal ciggarette stuff.

I wouldnt be suprised if it was some dasterdly ploy from TPTB. But ya, know? Not EVERYTHING is a conspriacy (as much as I would like it to be
)
edit on 22-2-2012 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about it... I say FALSE only because I smoked camel crush for a whole year and I'm still alive and kickin'

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GARN40ish
I have been hearing a lot lately about the Camel Crush cigarettes

Hands down, my favorite cig. I'm a menthol smoker anyway, and these are by far the strongest!

some people are saying that the cigarette companies are working alongside the elite to help "thin the heard" knowing half of America smokes cigarettes...seems sketchy to put something in cigs that would make people die of some disease 2 weeks down the road..

I have enjoyed these crush's for a while man, maybe 2-3 years endulging in probably a pack a week. (I smoke cheap cigs most of the time)

I don't know what to think of this. I am skeptical on this but some of it makes sense.

Ehhh, maybe, kinda. I suppose it would be practical for a "thinning the herd" agenda. I'm just not sure I 100% believe "they" are doing said thinning.

I cant find any information on this topic; but found it interesting enough to at least be posted here, so everyone could throw in their own thoughts.

This is honestly the first time I have heard about this conspiracy theory, but I'm posting to follow up on it later and see what other members have to say. Star and Flag for being the Anderson Cooper and Breaking this story! Cheers mate

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
By the way, I've not noticed any decline in my health since I started smoking these.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Im sorry but I have to: lol
lol

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about the menthol ball. I could be wrong of course, but to say that there's a conspiracy to thin the herd and that TPTB are using Camel cigarettes to do so is extremely silly sounding to me. If TPTB wanted to thin the herd they could easily do so in a much safer, less implicating manner.

I would be worried about things which are proven to be extremely harmful. Like the carpet glue that are used in American FSC (fire safety cigarettes).

I'm a long time heavy smoker and I noticed immediately when these safety cigarettes were smoked that I got horrible headaches and body pains from inhaling those chemicals. Same chems used in carpet glue. The stuff is bad news and I would encourage any smoker to oerder from Europe where they don't use FSC, or roll your own or go to Indian Rez.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GARN40ish

coincidence! I just tried one this morning..yuck!
it tasted like smoking a breath mint...really nasty

edit on 7-3-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
As stated earlier the Crush ball is made of menthol - it's 100% safe to ingest. My step son smokes these.

Many people use these as breath fresheners while on a date or after a heavy night of drinking. You simply let the ball dissolve in your mouth. You can pop it with your teeth and not notice any liquid coming out - but the more you let the ball dissolve the more minty breath freshening flavor will coat your mouth. I have tried this. It works well but you may want to rinse with water afterward because it's a very strong flavor.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Hi I live in the UK and they stopped selling Camel Filters a few years ago so I get the tubs of Camel Yellow tobacco from Belgium where it is $15 for a 132g tub (that would be £50 or $75 in the UK, 20 pack of Camel Blues is $16 EACH in the UK!!!), and use it in a tube injector with Mascotte Menthol tubes, are these safe????

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: questforevidence

I found this site when searching for answers about camel crush cigarettes. I mainly smoke silver but have had the bold as well. I have been smoking them for about two years. About a year ago, I started having to clear my throat and that would come and go. For the last five or six months, I have had to clear my throat a lot and it has become daily, and now over the last several weeks, I have a feeling in my throat as though it has been cut and have a red and area at the back of my mouth palate on both sides. I really do think it's from the cigarettes. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Smoker5

Smoking can cause you to hack/excess mucus, lungs/throat to hurt, bad breath, in general more illnesses.

I like to smoke when I drink. Those crushes were novel in college but taste wise Marlboro no 27's are just superior to every other cig. Seems like the only cig young people smoke in my area.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join